Geek Squad - Best Buy

Founded 1994 • With Angi since May 2006

4.2

Local Expert Geek Squad Agents are here to install, set up, and repair your Appliance or TV. We repair most major Appliance and TV brands regardless of where they were purchased. Work is guaranteed for 90 days. We also offer a variety of computer & repair services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores. ...

A 1 Professional Appliance

A 1 Professional Appliance

01/12/2014

All they wanted was to sign me up for a membership of some sort which for me would be totally worthless.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were not very professional and would not guarentee anything.

12/01/2013

I have used them many times for my computer needs and have always been very happy with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed my computer system in my new house.

08/28/2013

Don't recall exact details. Employee was punctual, friendly, and knowledgeable.   He was very efficient as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fixed home computer.

07/08/2013

We are very satisfied with their work. They seem to know right away what is wrong. They make appointments to have it dropped off and picked up to streamline their service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We take our computer in to get cleaned up and viruses removed about once or twice a year. We have a warranty with them.

04/18/2012

About the cost, I would suggest that if anyone was in a pinch and have to use them, I would tell them to shop around.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Best Buy to diagnose the problem with the computer not coming on.

CATEGORY computer repair

Appliance and TV repair, major brands, whether purchased at Best Buy or anywhere else. Delivery and Installation services available for your appliance and HT purchased at Best Buy. Appliances: Refrigerators, Washer/Dryers, Ranges (gas or electric), Dishwashers, Microwaves. TVs: LEDs, LCDs, Plasma, Flat-Panel, Smart TVs, including older TV models. Computer & Repair Services, most brands, whether purchased at Best Buy or anywhere else.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available