Environmental Heating and Air Solutions

Founded 2010 • With Angi since August 2011

Environmental Heating & Air Solutions was established with belief of building a strong business model to help both home and business owners better understand and deal with their heating and air conditioning needs. We provide customers with the basics of HVAC, and solutions that will decrease their bills with the most efficient, effective, and green products. We are open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week. Please feel free to call us with any questions. Our diagnosis fee is $89, this fee includes the technician coming to your home, conducting the diagnostic, providing you a written work order with the findings and the price options for repair. We can offer you the most value for your money. We provide flat-rate pricing and ensure we receive work authorization prior to any repairs being completed. From our flexible hours to our warranties and services, we delivery quality service that allows for 100% satisfaction. Please call (916) 780-HEAT [4328]...

California Air Comfort

Hey Folks! My name is Rich Garner and I am the owner and operator of California Air Comfort! I have been in the HVAC industry for over 18 years. I started at the bottom crawling threw attics and crawl spaces to designing systems for homes with out any central heating and air conditioning. California air comfort not only can take care of all your homes comfort needs but also service,repair,and install commercial comfort systems also. Custom sheet metal fabrication ,load calculations and custom iron stands are just some of the experience California air comfort can do that a lot of these companies lack the experience too do. Thank you for reading and I hope to see you soon. Call California Air Comfort, to make your home comfortable! We have the craftsmanship, and experience to keep your home the perfect temp. Our customer service is second to none, and we are the fairest price in town! Call today for a free estimate.

Offers by California Air Comfort  on Angi
Ecology Air Innovations Inc.

Deal directly with the Owners! Call 916-640-9464 for our low $49 diagnostic or more information on new Trane systems that start as low as $6,995.00* installed. 0% financing, long term low rate, YGRENE, HERO, SMUD, and all major credit cards. What is Ecology Air? I get this question way more than I ever thought I would. I guess the name Ecology, doesn't exactly bring to mind "heating and air conditioning contractor". This is the brief story on how we knew we had to serve our clients as Ecology Air Innovations. First, and least, the definition: Ecology: the branch of biology that deals with the relations of organisms to one another and to their physical surroundings. To us, this is You. Your family. Your Home. Your Comfort. Our Science. Second, and the real reason why: Jake and I both worked for Ecology Sprinkler, a successful landscape company owned by Jake's grandparents (Memaw, Billie and Papa Bob.) I presented 3 options of company names to Jake. It wasn't even a discussion. We knew it had to be Ecology Air. We like to keep things simple and flexible for our employees. This includes part time and work from home employment innovations. Jake and I are apart of every single installation, service call, and maintenance. Our continued involvement keeps overhead low and quality of workmanship at it's highest.

Offers by Ecology Air Innovations Inc. on Angi
ALL YEAR HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING

We are family owned and operated! We are dedicated to providing you with the highest quality of service at affordable prices. Whether it is in the scorching summer and you need an AC tune up, the freezing winter and you’re in need of a heater repair, or somewhere in between. Our reliable and experienced service technicians will get the job done right the first time.

03/04/2020

Maria F.

Excellent job! by Lorenzo, Service Technician

Description of Work
Goodman Furnace -Diagnostic & System Analysis

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for providing us feedback on your recent service visit. Our goal is to deliver a world class customer experience. "When You Need Us, We Will Be There!"

11/01/2019

Sandy J.

Awesome it was a simple fix. Tech was great!!

Description of Work
Ac was not working.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the feedback [Member Name Removed]! Our team is committed to delivering the very best customer experience possible. "When You Need Us, We Will Be there!"

06/29/2019

Wendy S.

People that work here a very nice and professional. But buyer beware. Their prices are 3 to 2 times more expensive. Huge mark ups. I fell for the 5 2 1 compressor saver scam. Its a hard start kit that costs about $40. I just paid $400 for the part and the quick installation.. Still waiting for them to call me back. Wish I hadn't fallen for the scam and had googled it before hand. Feeling sick to my stomach.

Description of Work
It was a air conditioning check

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the feedback [Member Name Removed]. We apologize you feel the cost exceeded the value in your service. There is much more that goes into supporting our customers and serving at the highest level than just the cost of the part. This is why we provide an accurate quote for all enhancements prior to performing any work and only after receiving your approval. We will never be the cheapest provider, nor will we be the most expensive. That being said; we will deliver the very best customer experience in the industry and that is worth every penny you invest. "When You Need Us, We Will Be There!"

02/22/2019

Suzanne S.

Howell was extremely professional, he responded in detail to any question I had, he explained what he found thoroughly and made the appropriate recommendations

Description of Work
HVAC tune up

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate your trust and referrals and look forward to serving you for may years to come.

02/18/2019

Boris F.

Colt and Tito did an excellent job! Very professional and informative. They answered all our questions and ensured we were satisfied with their work prior to departing. They disposed of old water heater and ensured work area was clean. Kevin was also very professional and informative regarding the process, cost, building codes, permit, and what the water heater replacement and plumbing would entail. Thank you, Colt and Tito for all your hard work!

Description of Work
Water Heater Replacement

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Thank you very much for the feedback [Member Name Removed]. We do everything in our power to deliver a World Class Customer Experience every day, every call. There is always room for improvement, but it's always good to hear we are on track. When you need us, We will be there!

02/13/2019

Rajdeep S.

It went really well. Thomas was very knowledgeable and fixed the issue. He was super nice and explained everything he did. I am definitely going to reach out to him again.

Description of Work
Circuit board replacement on furnace

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the feedback [Member Name Removed]. Our entire team is committed to delivering a World Class Experience for every customer that invites us into their home. We will continue to develop our services as well as our team so that when you should need us in the future, we will be there in hours, not days.

02/07/2019

Gurpreet K.

It went well. Lorenzo was professional and explained everything thuroughly. I learned a lot about my homes HVAC system. A couple services were recommended but nothing major. I’ll need to think about the timing of getting this work done since it does seem pricey even with the discount I recieve as a annual service member. Thanks!!!

Description of Work
Regular service visit

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the feedback and your continued business. Our goal is to deliver the most professional, as well as education services that we can so that you as a customer have all the knowledge you need to make solid decisions as they relate to your HVAC system. When you need us, We will be there!

12/19/2018

Carolyn L.

Very well- explained tasks, was courteous, professional, on time.

Description of Work
Heating tune-up

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the rating [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving all of your HVAC needs in the future!

11/04/2018

Rita L.

Great. I was provided with great professional service by a well mannered young man.

Description of Work
Heating system vacuumed and cleaned.

08/23/2018

G. D.

The air conditioner at our office building had stopped. The first two times they came out and worked on the unit, it worked for a day, and then stopped again. It took three visits, but they finally got the problem worked out.

Description of Work
Air conditioning unit repair.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

*New Lennox HVAC System Installations. *Installation and Repair of Ducts. *Zoned System Installation. *Service and Repair on HVAC Equipment. *HVAC Leak Detection and Repair Services. *Preventative Maintenance Services. *Duct Cleaning and Dryer Vent Cleaning.

Dryer Vent installation, repair or cleaning.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available