Environmental Heating and Air Solutions

Founded 2010 • With Angi since August 2011

8417 Washington Blvd Suite 170

Roseville, CA 95678

Environmental Heating & Air Solutions was established with belief of building a strong business model to help both home and business owners better understand and deal with their heating and air conditioning needs. We provide customers with the basics of HVAC, and solutions that will decrease their

03/04/2020

Maria F.

Excellent job! by Lorenzo, Service Technician

Description of Work
Goodman Furnace -Diagnostic & System Analysis

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for providing us feedback on your recent service visit. Our goal is to deliver a world class customer experience. "When You Need Us, We Will Be There!"

11/01/2019

Sandy J.

Awesome it was a simple fix. Tech was great!!

Description of Work
Ac was not working.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the feedback [Member Name Removed]! Our team is committed to delivering the very best customer experience possible. "When You Need Us, We Will Be there!"

06/29/2019

Wendy S.

People that work here a very nice and professional. But buyer beware. Their prices are 3 to 2 times more expensive. Huge mark ups. I fell for the 5 2 1 compressor saver scam. Its a hard start kit that costs about $40. I just paid $400 for the part and the quick installation.. Still waiting for them to call me back. Wish I hadn't fallen for the scam and had googled it before hand. Feeling sick to my stomach.

Description of Work
It was a air conditioning check

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the feedback [Member Name Removed]. We apologize you feel the cost exceeded the value in your service. There is much more that goes into supporting our customers and serving at the highest level than just the cost of the part. This is why we provide an accurate quote for all enhancements prior to performing any work and only after receiving your approval. We will never be the cheapest provider, nor will we be the most expensive. That being said; we will deliver the very best customer experience in the industry and that is worth every penny you invest. "When You Need Us, We Will Be There!"

02/22/2019

Suzanne S.

Howell was extremely professional, he responded in detail to any question I had, he explained what he found thoroughly and made the appropriate recommendations

Description of Work
HVAC tune up

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate your trust and referrals and look forward to serving you for may years to come.

02/18/2019

Boris F.

Colt and Tito did an excellent job! Very professional and informative. They answered all our questions and ensured we were satisfied with their work prior to departing. They disposed of old water heater and ensured work area was clean. Kevin was also very professional and informative regarding the process, cost, building codes, permit, and what the water heater replacement and plumbing would entail. Thank you, Colt and Tito for all your hard work!

Description of Work
Water Heater Replacement

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Thank you very much for the feedback [Member Name Removed]. We do everything in our power to deliver a World Class Customer Experience every day, every call. There is always room for improvement, but it's always good to hear we are on track. When you need us, We will be there!

02/13/2019

Rajdeep S.

It went really well. Thomas was very knowledgeable and fixed the issue. He was super nice and explained everything he did. I am definitely going to reach out to him again.

Description of Work
Circuit board replacement on furnace

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the feedback [Member Name Removed]. Our entire team is committed to delivering a World Class Experience for every customer that invites us into their home. We will continue to develop our services as well as our team so that when you should need us in the future, we will be there in hours, not days.

02/07/2019

Gurpreet K.

It went well. Lorenzo was professional and explained everything thuroughly. I learned a lot about my homes HVAC system. A couple services were recommended but nothing major. I’ll need to think about the timing of getting this work done since it does seem pricey even with the discount I recieve as a annual service member. Thanks!!!

Description of Work
Regular service visit

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the feedback and your continued business. Our goal is to deliver the most professional, as well as education services that we can so that you as a customer have all the knowledge you need to make solid decisions as they relate to your HVAC system. When you need us, We will be there!

12/19/2018

Carolyn L.

Very well- explained tasks, was courteous, professional, on time.

Description of Work
Heating tune-up

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the rating [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving all of your HVAC needs in the future!

11/04/2018

Rita L.

Great. I was provided with great professional service by a well mannered young man.

Description of Work
Heating system vacuumed and cleaned.

08/23/2018

G. D.

The air conditioner at our office building had stopped. The first two times they came out and worked on the unit, it worked for a day, and then stopped again. It took three visits, but they finally got the problem worked out.

Description of Work
Air conditioning unit repair.

08/06/2018

Stephanie W.

Lorenzo did a great job checking out my air conditioner and advising its condition and what was needed to extend its life. He did a great job explaining and educating me. There are a couple of fixes needed, and I’ll use Environmental to do them. Seemed trustworthy and didn’t try to pressure me into signing up for service contract or buying new system.

Description of Work
AC check up

07/17/2018

Cindy I.

Extremely professional, very well done great staff including Colt, Matt H, Johathon, James and Adam

Description of Work
Complete take down of furnaces and AC condensers and replacement

07/02/2018

Michael G.

Called the office and I was put on the schedule the very same day. withing 4 hours a technician was at our home and found the problem right away. He also pointed out some things that made a lot of sense due to how dirty the system was. He went to work and was done in just over an hour. We were cool and comfy ever since. Thank you Mike!

Description of Work
just moved into a condo in Lincoln. on our first weekend in the home and the hottest day since we have been here, the ac wasn't blowing cold air.

06/27/2018

Renate S.

Great service,very friendly,very efficient,very clean. We are very happy with th system and having a cool house in this heat. Thank you for a job well done.

Description of Work
Heating and Air installation

06/22/2018

Mark K.

Very good. Tech was very professional and helpful.

Description of Work
AC tune up

06/15/2018

Jo G.

Repairman (Thomas) was responsive and knowledgeable. He arrived on time and fixed our air conditioner. We were impressed with the service.

Description of Work
Complete servicing of heater and air conditioner

04/23/2018

Jesse R.

For the most part good. Needed to replace my 30+ yr old heater and a 10+ yr old air conditioner. Plus added a water purification system (pre-plumbed already). They were responsive to my initial needs since my heater (old) was a fire hazard. Came out the next day to replace and install the items previously mentioned. They did have to come back for certain items post install due to defects/issues but I've considered them trustworthy since I had used them for servicing before. I would suggest if anything to get competing quotes if you consider using them but price is not always the only factor, trustworthiness is another (for me). Responsive and punctuality was low due to lack of follow thru on call back requests and rescheduling of appointments

Description of Work
Heater, Air Conditioner, and Water Purification

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, water softeners

03/02/2018

Jason A.

Very Well. Would recommend Will hire again.

Description of Work
Maintenace

01/18/2018

Judy R.

It was good & it was an A, It was a successful transaction.

Description of Work
They did a service call, a tune up & replaced a part inside the heating & air conditioning unit

12/28/2017

Nathan K.

After getting tired of spending too much on bottled water my wife and I decided to get a water purification system installed in our house. (May 2017) I LOVE the new system and my tap water now taste better than bottled water. We purchased a Puronics system. Install was next day and seamless. In early August I was out of town on business and my wife called me in panic because our AC was not working. We have a young toddler and it was 110 degrees outside. Not having AC was not an option. I remember that the experience we had with Environmental Heating and Air so I called around 5pm to see if they could look at my house ASAP. Matt, the owner, came by my house around 6:30pm and setup and delivered two portable AC units so my wife could put our son to bed. He checked my heating unit in the attic and saw that the drip pan was about to overflow. They drained my drip pan and after the technician did some test to see why it was failing. EHS replaced the capacitor tried to fix my old compressor, but it still failed. We decided to go with a new system. We chose the Lennox XC25-AC and SLP98 furnace. It is really nice to be able to adjust the temperature zones on our phone. The install was booked and installed two days later. Now we have had TWO excellent experiences with EHA. To top it off last month they provided me with two club level tickets to the San Jose Sharks game! The tickets cam with free food, drinks and parking. EHA has exceeded all my expectations and has provided a great value. I would recommend them to a friend and would absolutely call them again if needed.

Description of Work
Air Conditioning Replaced and Water Treatment Installed

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, water softeners

10/28/2017

Monique S.

He was on time and quite helpful. The only recommendation I would make is to carry a small hand-held vacuum as he tracked insulation from our attic through the house.

Description of Work
Possible A/C and furnace maintenance

10/26/2017

Susan E.

System check was performed and everything looked good. Part of the check was a system flush. The next day we noticed water leaking from furnace drip pan. We called the office with our concerns and the technician returned and routed the flush pipe so that the next flush would work properly. There was no charge for this and we were very impressed with the professionalism and customer service. This was not technically a part of the tune up but was fixed anyway. We are seniors so this was not something we could have/would have done ourselves. Our technician, Jared, was friendly and helpful, and went out of his way to fix our problem. The only reason for the B rating on punctuality was because there was a delay on the first visit out due to the volume of emergency calls they received during the heat wave. They did keep in contact with update of his arrival.

Description of Work
AC system check up during extensive heat wave

10/25/2017

Lei L.

Not good at all. The technician even did NOT perform all point-checks as purchased.

Description of Work
Dysfunctional AC

10/04/2017

Anne E Mannion E.

Every thing went well - except for the surprise of how expensive it was to attach the pipe to the unit. Lorenzo was such a nice man and he thoroughly explained every individual component of the tuneup and future needed tuneup in other areas.

Description of Work
A pipe had come loose from the unit and it needed to be repaired. This was an additional cost - quite expensive. I ended up purchasing the semi-annual check up for heat and air.

10/02/2017

Latashia R.

It was a really good experience especially since this is my first home.

Description of Work
I needed coolant and had exposed wires.

River City Water Heaters and Plumbing

River City Water Heaters is run by two longtime friends that go way back. Starting off as plumbers, they then found an interest in working with water heaters. Now, they offer 24 hour emergency water heaters for the people in and around Sacramento because they know what it’s like to have something go wrong in the middle of the night and not know who to call. Thankfully, River City Water Heaters & Plumbing will come to the rescue.

A Star Plumbing

Plumber, specializing in new house and remodeling, water heater replacement. Professional and courteous. Give us a call today for your FREE Quote!

2022 Super Service Award

Rapid First Plumbing

Yup. We changed our name from Rapid Rooter Plumbing to Rapid First Plumbing. Why? First of all, because our clients have called us first since 1974; And, because we are not just a rooter company. We are a full service plumbing company. As Rapid Rooter Plumbing we’ve replaced your water heaters, sewer lines, toilets, and have been elbow deep to keep things flowing. Since you’ve called us first for so long, we simply changed our name to Rapid First Plumbing. Same company, same team, different name, and we look forward to providing you with the same great service.

State of California
    Contractors State License Board
    03/31/2017
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

*New Lennox HVAC System Installations. *Installation and Repair of Ducts. *Zoned System Installation. *Service and Repair on HVAC Equipment. *HVAC Leak Detection and Repair Services. *Preventative Maintenance Services. *Duct Cleaning and Dryer Vent Cleaning.

Dryer Vent installation, repair or cleaning.