Eilmas Window Washing

Founded 2007 • With Angi since March 2013

Do you want your windows to sparkle? Let the professionals do the hard work for you, so you can focus on the important things -- or just relax. Eilmas Window Washing offers bonded and insured cleaning pros. As a family owned and operated business since 2007, you can rest easy knowing your in trustworthy and clean hands! Family owned & operated business. Four employees. No sub contracting. Referral Program available. Award winning....

Dotson Power Washing

Dotson Power Washing is family owned and operated with over 17 years’ experience in the industry. We pride ourselves on offering professional service with the quality and reliability your deserve. We have 5 star reviews on multiple platforms. Check us out on our website at www.dotsonpowerwashing.com or call us to discuss your next project today!

Offers by Dotson Power Washing on Angi
Good News Home Improvements

We are a family owned, licensed contractor serving all of Northern California. With over 30 years experience in the Home Improvement Industry, we are committed to building lasting relationships with our customers upon the foundations of trust, excellence and care. Award winning. Additional contact name - Roger Gravelle. Additional email - roger@goodnewshi.com.

Brothers Home Improvement Inc

Family Owned and Operated since 1994. Nine Brothers & Sisters Striving For Your Complete Satisfaction! Energy Efficient, Replacement Windows and Doors. No Subcontractors! No High-pressure Sales! Ranked Among The Top Nationwide by Qualified Remodelers! AAMA Certified and Members of the Better Business Bureau. Quality Craftsmanship. Lifetime Warranties. Financing Available. Additional phone numbers: - (916) 791-9170 (510) 498-5987, (925) 828-5789 & (650) 573-0256. Save $75 per window & $150 per door.

08/28/2020

John and Mary Jane Y.

He definitely does a very good job, I would definitely would call him again after this pandemic to do a gutter cleaning service for me.

Description of Work
Window and gutter cleaning and pull down the Christmas lights

12/18/2017

James P.

This company does an amazing job on window washing and gutter cleaning and they are a pleasure to work with!

Description of Work
Window washing, gutter cleaning

06/05/2017

Marge B.

It wet very well. I was very pleased.

Description of Work
Window washing inside and out. Cleaned and repaired gutters,

10/31/2016

Christine P.

He said he did perform gutter cleaning. He also cleaned my windows and also my sister's home windows. He did an absolutely beautiful job with the windows, both homes. I hired him to clean gutters for my sister's home. In the process of cleaning the gutters, he slung dirt and mud all over the house all the way around and never cleaned it or told them about it. He just left and I had mailed him a check only to find this out later. My brother-in-law spent an entire weekend cleaning the outside of the house. We have both had gutters cleaned when we lived in different cities and never had this problem. I was shocked because he did such a grea job with windows. I would hire him again for windows but NEVER FOR GUTTERS.

Description of Work
GUTTER CLEANING

Category gutter cleaning

The debis was from the free roof cleaning we had to perform in order to clean the gutters. It was obvious that this had never been done. Nobody was home to unlock the back gate for us to clean up the mess.

04/02/2016

Lollie H.

Excellent job. Efficient. We were extremely pleased with the job and highly recommend.

Description of Work
Cleaned windows.

Category window cleaning

01/08/2016

Laura R.

This is the second year Derek has cleaned my gutters. He is honest, informative, easy to work with, and thorough. Last year, the job was more challenging because a previous vendor had done a superficial job for a number of years and there was considerable build-up of ground up matter that compacted in the gutters. Derek kept me informed, priced the job fairly, and took down screening material which had contributed to the problem. This year, it was an easier job. Again, he was prompt, pleasant, and reliable. I'd recommend him highly and will continue to use his services. (I haven't used his other services, such as window washing, but will.)

Description of Work
He cleaned my gutters. The first year, he also removed dysfunctional, old screening on my gutters.

Category window cleaning

06/10/2015

Brice H.

This guy is GREAT! He is one of the owners of the company. He showed up on time - estimated the price for the job - estimated the time to get it done - did all the work by himself - finished on time and on budget - and did a wonderful job! I could not be more pleased.

Description of Work
Washed inside and out all windows in the home.

Category window cleaning,replacement windows

04/24/2015

John M.

It went very well. They were prompt and fast.

Description of Work
I boguht a Big Deal for gutter cleaning.

Category gutter cleaning

03/10/2015

John and Mary Jane Y.

I had used them before, and they are really good. I called them again to have them come out for gutter and window cleaning, and they showed up right on time and charged me exactly what they did the last time.

Description of Work
Gutter and window cleaning

01/19/2015

Christine P.

Came and cleaned our windows. We went with the deal for 20 exterior windows. He did an excellent job and we were very pleased with the work. We asked for prices for some additional work and felt the price was fair. I thought he were going to call back but he didn't. If he had, we would have had him do the additional work.

Description of Work
Big deal for window cleaning

Category window cleaning,replacement windows

Eilmas Window Washing

Founded 2007 • With Angi since March 2013

1726 Russell Way

Roseville, CA 95661

Window Washing, Screen Cleaning, Screen Repair & Replacement, Window Track Cleaning, Water Spot Removal, Gutter Cleaning, Gutter Guard & Downspout Crown Installation, Pressure Washing, Christmas Light Decoration Setup & Take Down

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover