Dana's Shine A Blind

Founded 1993 • With Angi since April 2011

1004 Coloma Way

Roseville, CA 95661

Mobile on site ultrasonic blind cleaning. Same day service all work done by owner. Free estimates. No hidden fees. Guaranteed quality service....

05/15/2018

Julie L.

Great job. They look almost brand new again. Dana promptly returned calls and was very professional. Will use this service again, definitely.

Description of Work
Cleaning of window blinds and door vertical blinds

07/31/2017

Jacquelyn O.

Amazing job, very professional! Blinds sparkle!! I will definitely use Dana again!

Description of Work
Cleaned all of my blinds in my home.

06/01/2017

Debbie G.

Dana is very responsive. Called ahead to let me know when he was arriving. Quickly, cleaned and reinstalled the mini blinds. He is very personable and did a great job on my blinds. He even took the time to repair a twisted cord! Definitely be calling him again and referring him to my family and friends.

Description of Work
mini blind cleaning

05/03/2017

Harry R.

excellent and professional job

Description of Work
cleaning vertical blinds

04/17/2017

Kip A.

Very nicely. Would hire again.

Description of Work
Cleaned faux wood blinds.

02/27/2017

Bradley W.

It went very well. The process was explained clearly and Dana did a great job!

Description of Work
I needed blinds cleaned for a rental.

11/07/2016

Elizabeth S.

Very well. On time thourough,reasonable price.

Description of Work
All blinds cleaned

11/07/2016

Elizabeth S.

Wonderful, fast, efficient nice to work with.

Description of Work
Blinds cleaned.interior

06/28/2016

Kim B.

Description of Work
Dana was fantastic. He made my dirty blinds look brand new.

06/23/2016

Kathy W.

Description of Work
I have called Dana to clean my windows and blinds for at least 15 years. He does what he says he will do on time and perfectly. I give him my highest praise and will have him back next time.

03/22/2016

Sallie S.

Dana was responsive, personable, and professional. My blinds look amazing--even the cords look brand new. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Cleaned the blinds.

02/29/2016

Angela T.

Dana did a great job cleaning a few of the blinds at home we just purchased. We thought that all the blinds in the entire house needed to be replaced, so we had Dana clean a few crucial ones to get us through until new ones could be ordered and installed. After his cleaning, we decided that the blinds looked like new and we now don't have to go to the expensive or replacing them! We are thrilled with the service provided and look forward to Dana coming back to clean the rest of the blinds. This service was well worth the money!

Description of Work
Cleaned 7 faux wood blinds that were extremely dirty.

02/26/2016

Denise H.

05/17/2015

Alicia A.

Appointment scheduling was easy via phone. Dana called the day before to confirm the appointment, then arrived on time with a big smile on his face. Dana is very personable, professional and efficient. When the blinds first went back up he was concerned that they might not be shiny due to oxidation. But after they dried, they look amazing compared to their prior state! I can live with a little shine off the blinds after over 20 years of rental use--they're clean. I'm very happy and it sure beat having to clean them myself or having to replace with new ones. Would definitely use Dana again and recommend to my friends.

Description of Work
Cleaned 20 very dirty, dusty and probably greasy metal mini blinds in a midtown Victorian rental home with large double hung windows. Blinds were very old. He warned me that there might be appearance of oxidation after cleaning.

03/26/2015

Kathy W.

We have used them before. He has a process within his truck that he brings and cleans the blinds. He cleans windows also. He is really good. He comes when he says he is going to. He is fast and efficient. He provides consistent quality from visit to visit.

Description of Work
I have used Dana's Shine A Blind.

11/25/2014

Judith A.

Wow, is all I can think. Dana returned initial phone call within minutes. We set the appointment and he showed up on the time we spoke about. He explained the procedure, no promises, but was very up front on what the success could be. He under estimated what success we might have. I have mini cellular blinds. It took about 2 + hours for 15 binds and they were really dirty, but they are now beautiful. No clean up after, very professional job by Dana. Would recommend him anytime. We will use him again next year :)!

Description of Work
Cleaned 15 cellular blinds.

09/25/2014

Sharon K.

We left Dana a message on Sunday to call us when he was available to discuss a possible job. We didn’t expect a call back until Monday at the earliest, but we received a call that same day. We needed 22 mini-blinds and their respective windows and screens cleaned. We also had two blinds with some cord issues that we weren’t sure exactly what the problems were. We agreed to have him do the work on Tuesday (2-days later). He called before he arrived to confirm his start time and wasted no time getting to work. We were impressed with his professionalism throughout the day, as well as what a hard worker he is. Each time he entered our home, he removed his shoes so as to not track dirt in from the outside into our home. He cleaned not only the windows, but the window sills (tracks) and screens. Three of the window screens were wedged in really tight and he was able to remove, clean, and replace them in the windows with relative ease and no damage to the screens. The biggest problem that surfaced was that our mini blinds had some kind of waxy black marks on them that were very difficult to remove and took probably four-times as long as normal for his equipment to clean. Dana did a very comprehensive job to ensure all those marks came off completely, and each blind now looks wonderful. Dana impressed us as being very patient, friendly, and thorough. He also took a good look at those two blinds with cord problems to help us identify the problems so we know what needs to be done to repair them. Lastly, Dana cleaned all the other windows in our house and didn’t charge us extra for it – superior customer service! We feel we more than got our money’s worth and would not hesitate to use his services again.

Description of Work
Cleaned 22 mini-blinds, windows, screens and window sills

12/12/2013

Victor C.

Dana telephoned before arriving with his truck. Very professional. Explained all the good and bad possibilities that could occur. Due to the age of the blinds (13 years) he worked hard to minimize any unwanted results. He rehung the blinds and provided me with additional information about the external and mechanical condition of my blinds. No question I would hire him again.

Description of Work
Cleaned faux wood and 1 metal blind with ultrasonic cleaning bath.

09/21/2013

Kathy W.

Dana responded to the message I left for him within 5 minutes of my call. We scheduled the estimate and cleaning for the same day and that was within a week of my call. He is extremely courteous, thorough, and professional. We had used his services at another home several years ago so when his name came up on Angie's List, calling him was a no brainer. The blinds are spotless and look new. The windows and mirrors are perfectly clean. I could not be happier and will definitely call him next spring.

Description of Work
Dana washed all of the screens, windows and tracks. I have 28 windows. He cleaned all 16 of my 2 inch blinds and washed 4 mirrors that reach to the ceiling.

08/08/2013

Jeannine G.

I liked that they used this ultra sonic cleaner, they don't come in and wipe each little blind individually. No person is going to do that that well. They used a machine which has a better chance of getting better.

Description of Work
Dana's Shine A Blind cleaned my blinds for me.

Category window cleaning

05/24/2013

Katherine M.

Dana worked with me to find I day that worked for me and showed up a little early on the scheduled day (he called first). Dana had warned me that if the pull cords on my blinds were too badly stained they may not come completely clean, but in the end, the blinds, ladders, and cords came out perfect! My recently purchased home was an 11 month short sale where the home was vacant for the last 6 months of the process. I can't believe how much of a difference having clean blinds has made me feel about my home. I don't avoid looking at or opening or closing the blinds anymore! The price was well worth the finished product. I will absolutely call Dana again. Two friends have seen the quality of Dana's work and asked for his card, which I gladly passed along.

Description of Work
Removed blinds, cleaned them, and rehung them.

05/05/2013

Geralyn G.

I highly recommend Dana. He is a perfectionist and did an amazing job. Dana is friendly, professional and punctual. What impressed most was as Dana was walking away he noticed a spot on my windows. Instead of continuing on, he got his supplies back out of the truck and cleaned the window. Any my blinds haven't been this clean in years,

Description of Work
Window and blind cleaning

04/24/2013

mary K.

Patio doors were to be installed 04/12/2013. Installer requested removal of blinds and headers. We had no idea how to do this. Called several contractors/handymen on 04/10/2013....noone was able to come at such short notice. I came to Dana on the list. He was driving in his truck but said he would call me back which he did within 10 minutes. I explained the problem and the time constraint. Hesaid that he only works the Roseville area and that it would be expensive for us if he came to Sacramento. Then he very patiently explained how to remove each slat with a credit card and how to dislodge the header. The doors were very high and wide but we managed to remove everything as the contractor requested and the installation went just fine after that. I was so grateful I called Dana back to thank him for his help and to ask him if he would be willing to come the next day (a Saturday) and clean the blinds for us ( They had been hanging for almost 15 years). He said he would be there between 9 and 9.30 the next morning. He arrived at 9.15. Everything went without a hitch, it took 2hrs which was the time estimate he gave us. He rehung the blinds added an extra bracket for stability, kept the slats draining into buckets until he left. The12' blind was material which made it harder to wash, handle and hang but when he was finished both sets of verticals looked like new. The charge was $200 and this was more than he would have normally charged had we lived in Roseville. We were happy to pay it for such prompt and helpful service (he did not know I would ask for cleaning when I first sought his help for slat removal) We would definitely recommend him to anyone for this service.

Description of Work
2 large vertical blinds cleaned and rehung.

Category blind cleaning

Thank You (Member name removed)...I did want to clarify one thing. I DO service areas outside of Roseville, so, wherever you live, you can call me. if you just want to know how to remove your blinds that's ok too! whatever you need done if I can help you I will. Thanks, Dana Hill

02/15/2013

Andy S.

I worked with Dana direct on scheduling the cleaning of all blinds in our home (15 total). Dana scheduled the appointment and arrived on time with his truck. He cleaned all of the blinds and hung them back up and the ultrasonic process he uses did a fantastic job in removing dirt from not only the blinds, but the cords as well.

Description of Work
Dana cleaned all blinds in our house.

12/03/2012

BRIAN N.

I would give Dana's Shine A Blind an A+ for great work, reliability and professionalism.

Description of Work
Dana's Shine A Blinddid a fantastic job - They were able to come out with one day notice and everyone was impressed with their work and attention to detail - Our blinds look brand new after they used their ultrasonic machine to clean them!

Sierra Vista Maintenance

Sierra Vista Maintenance is a family-owned and operated business that specializes in customer service, attention to detail, and the highest quality of work. We stand behind our work 100%. As an experienced cleaning service, customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our trained and professional staff will perform the highest quality work at an affordable cost. All power washing is performed by highly trained and efficient staff. All roof, gutter, and downspout cleaning will be performed with the highest level of safety and precision. Our staff will provide before and after pictures of every cleaning. Our window cleaning professionals are courteous, prompt, and streak-free, wearing shoe covers and using drop cloths as they leave your windows sparkling. We have worked hard to be very highly rated by our customers and we highly value our customers. Our power washing services include an exterior home wash, patios, driveways, walkways, lawn furniture, gazebos, and much more. Our window washing services include both interior and exterior, vacuuming and cleaning tracks, wiping down frames, and washing screens. We also clean skylights and solar panels. Our gutter cleaning services include removing loose debris from the roof, cleaning gutters, clearing downspouts, and cleaning up any mess that we make. We service El Dorado Hills Ca, Folsom Ca, and the Sacramento area.

A Better House Cleaning Company LLC

We are new to Angi, but we are not new to house cleaning, I have been in the house cleaning business for over 28 years. "A Better House Cleaning Company LLC" is your trusted cleaning service that provides guaranteed service by the best cleaning technicians in the industry. We offer custom residential cleaning services to meet your individual specific needs. We are able to guarantee our services by completing routine quality checks and regularly scheduled training with our hand-picked technicians. We are on a mission to make “A Better Cleaning Company, LLC” the best cleaning company available in the Sacramento and surrounding area. One with happy, dedicated employees and happy clients. A company that is not only reliable, trustworthy, and committed to our clients and employees, but is also affordable. We offer premium services without the premium prices. With our “Perfect Pricing Guarantee”, if you don’t feel as though you had a 5-star experience, you simply pay what you want. We are that CONFIDENT that you will LOVE OUR SERVICE

Master's Window & Gutter Cleaning, Inc

Master's Window & Gutter Cleaning is a professional window cleaning, gutter cleaning and pressure washing company in the greater sacramento area. We currently have 7 full-time Technicians and are a family owned and operated business. We usually do not use subcontractors. We are licensed through the city of Rancho Cordova with business license # 306050 and special business license # 306051. We offer 10% off for first time Angie's List members whose services total $199 or more. The manager of the company is the 2005 national banjo champion! Award winning. You can get an instant online quote by going to our website and clicking on clicking on "Instant Online Quote" at the top of the page .

MasterCard, Check, Visa, PayPal

Mobile on site ultrasonic blind cleaning. Same day service. Blinds are carefully removed and submerged into an ultrasonic cleaning tank. This process completely cleans all parts of the blinds including the cords. Professional window cleaning available.