Clark's Gables Roofing

Founded 1981 • With Angi since May 2006

1860 Sierra Gardens Drive 936

Roseville, CA 95661

Roofing contractor for over 30 years....

06/06/2021

Geordan W.

We had three estimates for our roof replacement.. But we knew who we were going to go with as soon as I met and spoke with Donovan and got the estimate.. He was personable and answered all of my questions and assured me they could handle the job. The owner came out the day of the job.. He was very kind and calm and any changes I wanted were - no problem- The workers were also very easy going as hot as it was and were very careful to meet all of my requests on site and explain why they were doing what they were doing.. Just an - A - grade family run local business. As far as the roof job they met all of my expectations and more.. the job looks just fantastic !! High quality for sure .!! “I would highly recommend Clarke’s Gables Roofing for any roofing work you may need ... Fair Price, Honest Contract, Great High Quality Workmanship ! “ All the best .. Geordan & Darlene White Roseville California

Description of Work
Roof replacement

10/01/2019

William H.

The work was not really alright. They put a great roof on but the gutters was not handled properly and they have to come back several times at least 4 times to get the gutters properly installed and they haven't got it right still. They valleys actually overlaps the gutters.

Description of Work
Full Roof Replacement project

02/26/2019

Marty T.

Workers were on time and professional. They were able to tear off 4 layers, lay roof and install gutters in about 4 days and before reason started that night.

Description of Work
Reroof 1000 sqft home

06/28/2018

Gerard H.

I had maybe 6 quotes from the top of the line Owens Corning systems to the bargain budget system. Based on the convos and the materials used, I felt like Clark offered 95% of what the top end was advertising for 2/3rd to half the price. Obviously only time will tell, but it seemed like a quality job with 9/10ths of the nails cleaned up.

Description of Work
New roof with lots of dryrot

06/12/2018

Scott M.

Very happy with doing business with Clark's Gables Roofing. The previous roof had started to leak with the winter rains of 2017. Knowing the roof needed replacing, we got 3 bids. Clark's was not only competitive, he came out personally to inspect the roof and do the estimate. The work was scheduled a couple months out but Clark's office kept us continually updated on the timeline. Since the home is tenant occupied, we were pleased to find Clark's so willing to work around the occupants' schedules. The entire job was completed in 3 days and all debris was cleared at the end of each work day. The roof is beautiful and we are very happy, as are our tenants!

Description of Work
roofing material and under roof needed replacing, new gutters

03/20/2018

Greg L.

Great job - competitive price, quality work and good working relationship. Scheduling took awhile but all went well and work was done quickly. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

02/20/2018

John S.

Clark Gables did an outstanding job on my roof replacement. They removed an old cedar shake roof and installed a new composite roof and replaced the gutters. They completed the job quickly and with great quality. I highly recommend them for roofing and gutter work.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

12/05/2017

Jeff H.

The team was very professional and courteous, and by all evidence did an excellent job on the repair. There was a heavy rainstorm soon after the repair, and no indication of any further leaks in the roof. Yeah! Also I want to commend the office on courteous and timely replies. This was not my experience with other roofing companies, who would not even get back to me. I would highly recommend Clark's Gables Roofing.

Description of Work
Fix leak in the roof near chimney, plus replace any broken tiles (lightweight concrete tiles) for the entire roof.

10/10/2017

Ashley M.

That was a really good experience. They came out way cheaper than another quote I had.

Description of Work
They removed the old roof and placed my new roof for me.

10/04/2017

Karla M.

Clark came out as scheduled, assessed the roof and provided me with two estimates...one to replace the section where the solar panels were to be placed and another estimate for the entire roof and gutters. he was approximately sis weeks out, but his staff kept me up to date on when the project would start. Clark and his crew arrived as expected and immediately got to work. Clark came out each morning to touch base with me on the progress and there were two occasions where additional work was recommended. The first being additional underlay of a section that was supposed to have been done a few years prior by a different company (and wasn't) and second the reinforcement of two barge fascias. I was VERY pleased with the work, workers, clean-up each day, and the fact that the additional work needed was pointed out and it was my choice to have it done or not. Of course, I did have it done.

Description of Work
I wanted my tile roof re-roofed (underlay) gutters replaced with seamless gutters, broken tile replaced, etc. prior to having solar installed on my roof.

Byers

Byers offers Gutter installation (No Repairs) services to protect you, your home, and your family from the harsh elements of nature in Northern California. Byers started as a roofing company in 1987 and added LeafGuard gutter systems in 1995. Byers features quality workmanship and premium brands such as roofing materials from GAF and Owens Corning; LeafGuard Gutter Systems, the one-piece seamless, no-clog gutters; SunPower Solar panels to optimize your solar energy savings; Solatube Daylighting Systems and Land Clearing & Wildfire Prevention. The name you know, the work you can trust. The best investment for your home and family...That's Byers. https://thatsbyers.com

Prime roofing

Complete Roof Installations Roof Repairs Emergency cover ups: leaks Asphalt shingles TPO torch down Concrete Tile

J Ratch Construction Inc

Owner-operated. Owner is on all jobs. Occasionally uses subs for large jobs. Cost is determined by the job. No additional travel charges. No service charges. Extra charge for after hours service. May contact through email.

C39-696491

Residential re-roofs & tile roof repairs.