City Wide Electric

Founded 2017 • With Angi since December 2017

5533 Night Owl Ln

Roseville, CA 95747

City Wide Electric is a family owned electrical company with over 10 years experience, that specializes in any residential electric needs. We are licensed, bonded and insured as required from the state of California. We do a wide verity of electrical work including: Ceiling fan installation

08/13/2021

Kathryn J.

It was great. Replaced the motor and is working now. Did not have to install a new one which saved me money.

Description of Work
Repair exhaust fan

Category small appliance repair

11/10/2018

Carroll R.

Excellent job done by vendor. Carroll Rice (owner)

Description of Work
Restore electric service damaged by rats in the attic.

08/31/2018

Brian C.

I needed some electrical outlets repaired and reached out to John who was extremely prompt, punctual and quick to complete the job! He actually realized that the amount of work we needed was less than I'd expected and pointed this out to us resulting in cost savings. I would definitely call him again for future electrical issues!

Description of Work
Electrical Outlet Repair

08/09/2018

Diana C.

This was in my small laundry room, somewhat a tight squeeze....But, done well....

Description of Work
Replace a plug with a GFI plug....

06/30/2018

Gina G.

John helped me so much because I needed him to install a ceiling fan for my grandmother, and I set this up with him, while living out of state. He was so nice and we will hire him again. He honored his policy for giving seniors a little discount too.

Description of Work
Ceiling light install

06/23/2018

Deanna L.

I had an estimate from Amazon of $125 for a local installer. I thought it would be better to rely on Angie’s list recommendation. I thought the quote of $175 was not out of line since the quoter seemed to know what I needed. They talked my son into handing over a check without getting it to work. It is inaudible from inside and the smart features do not work.

Description of Work
Install Zmodo smart doorbell.

Category electrician

If there is an issue with the product or installation I am happy to return at no charge to see what the issue is. We completed the job as far as we could until there was an issue with finding the personal information on the setup portion from the phone.

06/04/2018

Mustafa W.

GFCI outlet to the bathroom and outside outlets was located in the garage. A reset was done and outlets work. Felt pretty dumb since I could have found it and did it myself but I paid the $50.00 and know I know where it is located. I would still recommend for anyone needing an electrician.

Description of Work
Electrical outlets

05/30/2018

B S.

Everything went very smoothly and my ceiling fans operate quietly! I am very satisfied with their workmanship and service! Very professional electricians!

Description of Work
Ceiling fan installation

05/23/2018

Joe M.

Very fast and very professional. Will definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Ceiling Fan

04/04/2018

john W.

After a loss of power to my pool equipment, I started calling around to electricians to remedy the issue. Many I never heard back from. John from Citywide immediately called back and set up an appointment for the same day. He arrived on time and started checking things immediately. Turned out to be "operator error" on my part, but just the same I was glad I contacted Citywide and will use Citywide in the future.

Description of Work
Loss of power to pool equipment

03/06/2018

Jeremie A.

They were in and out. My new lights look fantastic. Will hire again and refer to friends.

Description of Work
John installed a few recessed lights in my home. He and his crew did an amazing job.

03/05/2018

Bridget M.

It went great! John did an Amazing job for a great price.

Description of Work
We needed our breaker box rewired

02/16/2018

Christine J.

John was very professional and did quality work. His crew worked quickly and did an excellent job. They had to cut through a portion of my ceiling to add some new lighting. I was worried about what it would look like after they were done. They repaired it perfectly. John is also extremely honest. He had quoted me for a switch that he thought yhay I might need. I paid for the work pursuant to his estimate. A few hours after I had paid and he had left, he contacted me to tell me that he had forgotten to take the switch off of the estimate because he didn’t end up needing it. He immediately refunded me that cost. Had he not said anything, I would have never known. I would definitely use him again and refer him!

Description of Work
Replacement of existing recessed lighting with recessed LED lighting and addition of new recessed LED lights.

02/16/2018

Gail P.

Work was excellent, fast and very professional. Much better than the previous electrician we hired and a better price to boot.

Description of Work
7 adjustable LED recessed can lights put in ceiling to replace existing fluorescent and incandescent lights.

02/09/2018

Judith S.

They called and showed up earlier than expected. The work was completed quickly. They were pleasant and efficient. Communication was excellent.

Description of Work
Electrical repair

02/02/2018

karen B.

This was the best experience I have ever had with a contractor in my life!! On time, polite, and efficient. The day after they completed the work a sensor they replaced acted up and when I called they responded immediately and was back in 20 minutes to make the adjustment. The hole left by my doorbell when it was relocated was HUGE. The repair was so impressive!!! I could not see the patch AT ALL after it dried and was painted. It was PERFECT. I would recommend them to All my friends and family.

Description of Work
Troubleshoot light sensor, move doorbell, replace light switches, install smoke alarm.

Category electrician

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

01/25/2018

Zachary L.

John was able to give me an estimate and come out the next day, even though it was the weekend. He was quick and convenient with the work and did a fantastic job. I am so grateful that i ran into his contact information coincidentally otherwise it would have been one of those projects i just wouldn’t have gotten done. Fair and reasonably priced and transparent. I definitely have his contact information saved.

Description of Work
Had a few wiring issues in our new house.

Category electrician

Thank you for the kind words!

01/23/2018

Diane E.

They were pleasant to work with, and it was an excellent experience.

Description of Work
Recessed lighting, exterior wiring

Alyson L.

He did an incredible job, I can’t recommend him enough. He went above and beyond to make sure everything was done properly even installed dimming switches at no charge. Super reliable and trustworthy guy, we will never use anyone else!

Description of Work
We needed all the switches and plugs in our home replaced with updated fixtures

Category electrician

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

Nichole T.

excellent! John is so nice and easy to talk to!

Description of Work
he did some patio lights for us and they turned out fantastic! we wanted something really complicated and he went above and beyond our expectations

Kristine F.

The job went great! John and his crew were professional, punctual and knowledgeable. We will definately use City Wide Electric again!

Description of Work
We had a ceiling fan and whole house fan installed.

Lindsey W.

All I can say is John is amazing! He did a wonderful and timely job on the electric work for my house. I appreciate how quick he came out and the price was definitely fit for the job. Thank you John!!

Description of Work
Electric wiring.

Thank you very much!

Chelsey M.

John was professional and on time. He was also very helpful with any questions or concerns I had. I would definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
Ceiling fan replacement

Jason M.

John does amazing work. Don’t hesitate to hire him!!!

Description of Work
Changed my lights for retro fit LED lights.

Shelby T.

Incredible!!!! I would 10/10 recommend using their services! You will not be disappointed! Such a pleasure to work with. Great customer service. Honestly have not had that great of service in awhile.

Description of Work
Outdoor lighting & outlet replacements

Bramer Electric

Give us a call or click to request a quote today!

Swihart Electrical Group, Inc.

SWIHART ENTERPRISES AND ELECTRICAL owner operated since 2003 with over 23 years experience design build new construction and remodel work lighting design when needed residential industrial and commercial also lots of retail. billing- we can do bid or t&m and price not to exceed we also are set up with pay pal financing ,we accept all credit cards through square,and checks prefer to be paid as we go for larger jobs progress payments works well.

Offers Coupon

AAA ELECTRICAL SERVICE INC

CA. LIC # 635556 C-10 HIC. Residential & Commercial Electrical Services And Repair Sameday Service at Regular Service Rates 7 7 7-Days Straightforward Pricing Upfront Prior to Preforming any Work. Look For Money Saving Discounts on our WEB Site !!!!!!!!

12/31/2019
    Visa, Discover, Check

Ceiling fans, Light fixtures, Recessed lights, Replace and Install New Outlets, Replace and Install New Switches, Whole House Fans, Exterior Low Voltage Lighting, Exterior Lights, And More.

Commercial Electrical