B&L Carpet Cleaning Services

Founded 2000 • With Angi since June 2010

PO Box 487

Roseville, CA 95678

At B & L we strive to maintain a reputation that is above the standards of other companies in our industry. How? •We are known for excellent customer service and satisfaction that is why we provide 100% guarantee. You’re not happy? Neither are we. •No job we encounter is too big or too small. We

01/02/2017

Sri K.

He came on time and did a good job.

Description of Work
Steam clean my rental property and he came on short notce.

09/21/2016

Victoria F.

On time, professional, did a great job!

Description of Work
three rooms of carpet cleaning

07/14/2016

May Charles W.

5 Star, excellent. He took his time to listen and able to accommodate a mixed up with schedule. Chalo (hope, I spelled it right) was awesome.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaned.

04/20/2016

Terri C.

Very friendly and professional. The owner walked me through everything he was going to do and explained how each chemical and piece of equipment worked. My elderlly dog just passed away and I thought I might have to replace my carpet. I felt as if I got more than just my carpets shampooed. I got a deep cleaning and they look like new! So happy that I got someone as knowledgable as the owner of this company! I will defenately use them again and recommend them highly.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet in whole house with pet stain treatments.

Category carpet cleaners

Ms. [Member Name Removed], and I thank you so much for your very positive review. We enjoyed cleaning your carpet too. Thank you.

11/17/2015

Eileen D.

Great customer service! Went far and beyond of what he had to do.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets

Category carpet cleaners

We thank you for your positive respond. Price wise at $69 dollars is below the normal price but, we hope that you understand that the quality of service and equipment has a cost to operate. We thank you again for your business.

09/01/2015

Dolores A.

I thought it was just barely adequate. They did it very quickly and I didn't think it was very thoroughly done.

Description of Work
They came out last year.

Category carpet cleaners

We are sorry you feel this way. It has been a year or so since we cleaned your carpet. Special was $99 for 3 areas. Upon completion of our job you were very happy with our cleaning since we used a deep cleaning with electrical brushes to groom carpet and water extraction truck mount P.T.O., a very powerful equipment that not only do a good job but it saves time cleaning and drying the carpet. Again, we are sorry you feel this way.

06/10/2015

Linda X.

They were excellent. They were professional and timely. Also very efficient and went the extra step.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you so much for your positive review. We appreciated.

05/21/2015

Lydia R.

Absolutely amazing! They got stains completely out that the past three carpet cleaning companies didn't touch! The carpet looks new and it is 15 years old with seven people in the family! A can't believe how good a job they do. On time. Fair price. Super nice guys. A pleasure to hire in all regards. I would NEVER use any other carpet cleaning company.

Description of Work
Cleaned all the carpets in our home (3,000 sqft)

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you so much for your very positive review.

02/26/2015

ROBERT B.

The cleaning process was typical and everything went as expected based on my past experience with other carpet cleaning service providers. The one gripe I have with this company is the pet stain spot removal that I had to pay extra for. There was a spot of urine recently deposited in the carpeting by my pet cat. Chalo, the guy in charge, told me they had a special cleaning agent that was specifically designed for pet urine. He gave me a pitch about the product being a very special and expensive, but he was willing to apply it at his cost for only $10 per spot (there were two). He made it sound like this was some kind of magical product - one that had to be prepared (mixed) in his van. And because of the special enzyme ingredient, it would only last for a few hours before becoming chemically inactive. Of course, aside from the sales pitch, he did state that there was no guarantee it would work. Well it didn't work. If fact, the spot is larger and darker than it was before the treatment and I can still detect the smell of cat urine when I put my nose to it. I probably would have been better off treating the stain myself with over-the-counter products beforehand. The bottom line is if you hire B & L Carpet Cleaning, don't pay extra for the magical pet stain treatment (in other words, don't be a sucker like I was). Not only does it not work, but it might make the stain worse as it did in my case. My hunch is that the magical product is nothing more than the contents of the bottle of "Spot Pro" spot remover they gave me when the job was finished.

Description of Work
B & L Carpet Cleaning steam-cleaned the carpeting in two bedrooms and one bathroom vanity area.

Category carpet cleaners

We appreciate your feedback. Pet treatment is not included with the Angie's special price and was not mentioned until our arrival. Typically the price of pet treatment is more than $10 but because this was your first time with us we wanted to make sure you were going to be happy with the price. Even though it was treated with our products we can't always guarantee 100% removal due to the nature and age of carpet, length of time of saturation of the stain and even repeated urination after cleaning. After understanding that permanent removal was not guaranteed we proceeded with treatment. Had you communicated your dissatisfaction with our stain and odor removal, we would gladly have taken action. Our recommendation is to replace the pad and seal the concrete due to the severity of the urine saturation.

02/05/2015

Margaret D.

I only had two shower walls done. They did a great job. It was fairly straight forward. That was the first time we had the grout cleaned in about 15 years. There were two men who came out and did the work very quickly.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal for $185 for tile and grout cleaning & sealing.

Category ceramic tile

10/30/2014

Lydia R.

Chalo is a lovely man, and he works magic! Stains that had been there through many carpet cleaners were gone! Looks like new. Price is right. Totally professional. Pedro helped him, and he was hardworking too.

Description of Work
Cleaned the carpets throughout my home

Category carpet cleaners

We really appreciate your business. Looking forward the next time. Thank you for your very positive review. B&L

10/20/2014

Bobbie C.

In an initial telephone conversation, the provider was informed that we needed the service performed as soon as possible. He stated that he "just happened" to have an opening today. He was also informed that I would be using the coupon listed in his advertising. He then stated this could not be used today - that it takes 3-4 weeks to process the coupon. I then connected with "Always Green Carpet Cleaning." They will be here on Wed., and are honoring their coupon.

Description of Work
Nothing. The coupon offered is a scam.

Category carpet cleaners

????????? This review IS NOT FOR B&L Services. This most be a mistake. Please make correction. Our phone number is 916 759 2849. Thank you.

10/13/2014

DENISE M.

The called me 30 minutes before they arrived as I asked so I could come home from work and meet them there. They looked at the carpet and I asked to have my area rug cleaned. I also had an old chair my pets sit on that was given to me and they did an excellent job of cleaning it along with all my carpets and the area rug. Before cleaning my area rug he did a pre-test to make sure the colors wouldn't bleed. Before cleaning my area rug he did a pre-test to make sure the colors wouldn't bleed. They were friendly and had equipment that pulled up pet hair deep in the carpet that I thought was getting picked up with my vacuum cleaner. They were efficient and finished in a timely manner. My carpets were clean and the also spray the protector on the carpet. I was given a free bottle to help remove spots also! I would recommend them to anyone, especially if you have pets.

Description of Work
Cleaned 3 rooms and I paid an additional low cost fee to have an area rug and chair cleaned. They pretreated, cleaned the carpet, add protector. They also used blowers to help with the drying process

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you (member name removed) for your very positive review.

07/11/2014

Linda S.

The carpet cleaning was great. The problem arose nine months later. I called Chalo in July because I am attempting to recoup funds that were wrongfully withheld from my security deposit by the property management company. Before I called him on Halloween 2013. He remembered the job, as it had only been a few weeks. He was proud that his machine did such a good job. When I called him in July, he did not remember the job. This is understandable with the time frame. He said he would look into it and I provided him with my address He created and sent me a computer generated receipt with the 2013 date on it. Here's the problem. This new receipt stated "Heavy soil, food/oil/grease...". This is absolutely not the case. I found my ORIGINAL receipt that was provided ON the site and on the date of service. It was manual, not typed. There is no mention of the above quote. I lived there. The carpets were absolutely not heavily soiled and were as good as cheap old carpet can look once cleaned. There was no food, oil, or grease on the carpets. Only the bedrooms were carpeted in this house. I do not eat in the bedrooms. The only logical explanation to add these comments is that he must have been confused with another job. In all fairness, one room did have rust stains & damage from my pet but this was irrelevant. I told him not to bother with the rust because the landlord stated that I would not be responsible for the carpet in that room. He was diligent and tried anyway. He did note this on the original receipt. Peculiar that the original receipt did NOT mention the damage near the door in the carpet from the dog scratching, although it was in the receipt created nine months later. Huh-explain that. He could not remember the job on the phone, yet NEW issues were added nine months later. I called the telephone number on his invoice numerous times. He did not answer.

Description of Work
The carpet cleaning was great. The problem arose nine months later.

Category carpet cleaners

Dear Ms. [member name removed] We are sorry you felt the one you do. Our invoices are in archive and we only sent you what we print in that time. The $99 dollars didn't applied for vacant rooms but, we did it anyway to help you. Also the carpet was heavily damaged from the pet and we treated a large rust stain. Heavy soil carpet. No extra charge. What you ask us recently was for a receipt to go after your property management for deposit, we can't do that. We have to print what we saw and did. Our reviews show that we are hard worker, family business and do our best to help our customers.

06/10/2014

Kathryn M.

I was impressed with the people, but unfortunately no one could help me move furniture, so I had to move quite a few things myself. I know it is because of insurance reasons and people worried about their employees. Just would like know some of these things up front. Luckily I am a pretty healthy senior citizen, but even for me it was a difficult task to move a unloaded buffet and a large trunk and the frame of a very sturdy futon.

Description of Work
Cleaned two rooms and a hall, plus a sofa

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning, floor cleaning

Dear [Member Name]: We thank you for your review. We are sorry you feel that way. We appreciate you mention that you were "impressed" with our technicians. We are glad that the 20 years old carpet came as clean as it did. Unfortunately the special price does not includes moving furniture, but as you mention insurance purpose is a fact, but most important is the fact that we need to wait at least four hours to dry to avoid damage to carpet and furnitures. Thank you again for your review and business.

06/03/2014

Susan E.

This company was so great, explained what they were going to do, did an excellent job and even gave me a bottle of spot remover. Will definitely call them again!!

Description of Work
cleaned carpets

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you very much for your very positive review.

06/03/2014

Brendan M.

The service turned out very well. They did exactly what the deal had stated. The technicians were on time and did a nice job. I think they even did some additional square footage at no extra cost. Scheduling was not an issue.

Description of Work
I purchased a deal for $375 Worth of Tile & Grout Cleaning & Sealing.

Category ceramic tile

Thank you very much for your positive review.

05/06/2014

Michele W.

Have had this company before and found them to be excellent. Their price is fair and work is good. Our cat had peed in the closet and they tried but did not get it all out. When it did not work they suggested it might be a problem in the padding so suggested someone to replace that. We hired the guy to do that and he was also fair and good. Unfortunately the problem persists and so guess there are some problems that are unsolvable! But I would trust these company again to do good work!

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets everywhere in house including stairs. Treated area where cat had peed

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you very much for your very positive review. We really appreciated.

04/17/2014

Arthur B.

It went pretty well. I had them clean the tiles in the kitchen and bathroom shower stall, and the price was reasonable and I was satisfied with the quality of the work. The drop cloths that they used prevented any tracking throughout the house. They were on time and easy to work with, too.

Description of Work
I purchased the Big Deal, $185 for $375 Worth of Tile & Grout Cleaning & Sealing.

Category ceramic tile, floor cleaning

Thank you.

03/21/2014

Nichole K.

B&L was fantastic. They were quick but very careful, and they removed pet stains I thought would never come out!

Description of Work
Cleaned pet-stained carpets prior to our Open House

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for your positive review.

03/14/2014

Lucinda A.

Excellent service! Prompt, quick, efficient and very courteous. Would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets in my rental house prior to new tenants moving in.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you very much for your positive review.

03/08/2014

Daan R.

There was a bit of miscommunication about the time/date...I submitted my preferred dates under the impression that we would get an email or call to confirm, but on the first date the doorbell rang and there they were. At least I was home! They said for some reason they didn't get a number, so maybe there was some issue with the info since it went through Angie's List to them and not them directly. Either way, the guys that showed up were very friendly, clean, and quick. They did a walk thru to assess the carpet and estimate the additional charge since I wanted more than the deal was for, which gave me time to move furniture and wrangle cats into a room. It was an additional $60 to do the rest of the house, which seemed reasonable since we have a lot of carpet. They were in and out very fast and the carpet looked better than ever. They also gave us some spot cleaner and maintenance tips, which was nice. I would use this service again.

Description of Work
cleaned and treated the carpets

Category carpet cleaners

Dear [member name removed] Thank you for your review. We appreciate knowing that our technicians did a good job. The communication was a bit of a challenge since the coupon and message was sent of Saturday afternoon when office was closed for the weekend. We responded the first business day, Monday October the 14 and we didn't receive message from you till Oct. 17th, Thursday, indicating that "you will be there tomorrow". That is why we scheduled for the 18th. Also the original message did not give us any phone number as an option to contact you. After all we are glad that the job got done and that your carpet looks much better. We hope to serve you again. Thank you.

03/06/2014

Jason B.

The technicians were very polite and professional and did a great job. They even left me with a free bottle of spot cleaner. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Cleaned all the carpets and took care of a large dog puke spot that had just happened.

Category carpet cleaners, floor cleaning

Thank you for your very positive review.

02/03/2014

JERRY S.

My mother was satisfied with the service. They showed up on the time as scheduled. We had no complaints with the work.

Description of Work
It was a Big Deal for $135 for 4 Rooms Carpet Cleaning and Deodorizing.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you very much for your very positive review.

01/18/2014

claude J.

Cleaned carpets in several rooms. They will up sell you though. The price you see is always for bare minimum services.

Description of Work
I used B&L Carpet Cleaning Services

Category carpet cleaners

Dear customer We appreciate you giving us "A's" in most of our qualities of service, except for the extra $35 dollars that we have to charge before doing the job due to extreme conditions of carpet (stains/spots/soil/grease/etc.)We try not to charge any extra most of the time unless is necessary to use extra treatments. We thank you for your business and we are glad that the carpet looks much better.