Bailey Boys Services

Founded 2005 • With Angi since May 2006

Brad and Scott Bailey, AKA “THE BAILEY BOYS”, were born and raised in Fair Oaks, California. Both boys began washing windows at a ripe young age. In 2005, Brad’s American dream of becoming a small business owner became a reality when he started a window washing company. The company was called Bailey Window Washing. The business grew and grew over the next seven years. In 2012, Brad’s older brother, Scott, joined the company. The two brothers renamed the business, BAILEY BOYS SERVICES. The name seemed fitting given the fact that the brothers come from a family of four boys. Brad and Scott have carried on the legacy of having boys in their own families. Between the two families, there are seven boys and two girls. Fair Oaks seems to be brimming with the new generation of “Bailey Boys”! BAILEY BOYS SERVICES has been serving the Sacramento area since 2005. Both brothers love their community and they love what they do. The company is committed to providing their customers with quality services that include: Sparkling windows, Gleaming gutters, Shining solar panels, Spic and span pressure washed surfaces, Crisp clean carpets, and Creative and cheery Christmas lighting. The Bailey families look forward to serving your family....

American West Cleaning Services

American West Cleaning Services

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Pressure Washing & Window Cleaning Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

01/09/2018

Very good. Second story gutters cleaned in 20 minutes! Fortunately, they were not as clogged with debris as expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning.

07/12/2017

I asked them if they would clean my trellis for an extra charge. They did a really good job. I live in an mobile home, and I have awnings. They are a pain in the but to clean. They went the extra mile to clean those out for me too. I asked them if they wouldn't mind to clean those out too, and I would pay them extra money. They washed the windows, and had my skylights washed off. They looked good ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They washed windows for me.I had them clean my gutters. They went above any beyond for me. I have awnings, and they call them trellis. They cleaned my awnings.

06/29/2016

They were professional, efficient and hard-working. I would definitely use Mason and Steve again. They came on time and worked on a very hot day. They were neat and cleaned up after themselves. They attempted to finish exactly as I wanted. Thank you so much.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Washed all windows in my 3 level high water bungalow, including ceiling fans, window and door tracks, and 5 skylights.

CATEGORY window cleaning

03/29/2016

They were here about an 1hr. Cleaned the gutters and cleaned up any mess they created. Very happy with the job they did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned the gutters on both stories of our house.

02/26/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned our gutters on the first and second stories of the house, cleaned up all the mess. They had used our water hose (it's already really long) and they carefully rolled it back up. Our tile roof was navigated without any cracking or damaging of the tiles. We will recommend Bailey Boys Services to everyone for small and large jobs. They were really professional, kind and fast.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,window cleaning,roof cleaning

Window & pressure washing, carpet & gutter cleaning.