ESVATA SHUTTERS

Founded 2019 • With Angi since September 2019

4.4

2650 River Ave Unit D

Rosemead, CA 91770

We specialize in 3.5" Louver White 100% Basswood Interior Shutters. The best price, quality, service, and install team. We make shutters a simple and affordable window treatment solution 100% Basswood, Robotic Arm Finishing, Made in USA, 2.5 to 3 weeks lead time We are small foot print packed with technology rivaling big names in shutters. Precision and efficiency is the name of the game...

02/12/2020

Betsy-Ann T.

After making an appointment and then calling at the time scheduled for arrival, to say they would be at least an hour late, I was informed they really didn’t offer the service I wanted.

Description of Work
Roller shades

Category replacement windows

I am pretty sure you are talking about a different company. As we are a shutter manufacture, and we only set up appointments if customer is interested in shutters. Please kindly remove the wrong review. Thank you.

11/19/2019

Angelina A.

Did not use them. They were a bit surprised that 3 Home Advisor companies had been given my name and phone number. Had I not called them they would have never known. They never got my information. Why not? I came to Angie's List not Home Advisor.

Description of Work
Nothing at this time.

Category replacement windows

10/21/2019

Timothy C.

I spent about 3 weeks looking for a business to put in shutters and blinds. I received quotes from about 6 companies in the San Gabriel Valley, and the prices ranged from $1800 to $6000, which was really shocking to me. I decided to go with Esvata because 1) Paul is super knowledgeable and professional. He's also very responsive and takes an interest in making you satisfied. He brings samples over to your place to review and compare. Plus, he has a good eye and is able to see what works and doesn't work for your home 2) their prices were the best of all the places I reached out to and the quality is great. I can't stress how impressed I am with the shutters that were installed. 3) the two guys who came to install the shutters and blinds were very professional. They installed 5 shutters and 3 blinds, and took about 2 hours to make it look perfect. I'm very satisfied by the service I received and the quality of the shutters and blinds. I highly recommend Esvata to anyone on the fence between this company and another.

Description of Work
purchase and installation of shutters and blinds

Category replacement windows, window treatments

Home 2 Renovate, Inc.

Home 2 Renovate, Inc. has been a family and friend owned and operated home improvement company since 1992 and is licensed, bonded and insured. We specialize in all types of roofing, exterior paint/stucco/coatings/sidings, windows & doors, whole house insulation, patio covers/sunrooms and gutters. We are a Better Business Bureau accredited company with a A+ rating, a League of California Homeowners member, National Association of the Remodeling Industry member. We are top rated on Better Business Bureau, HomeAdvisor, Angi, Thumbtack, Networx, Houzz, Modernize, Google and we are ranked as one of the Top 500 contractors in the nation with Qualified Remodeler Magazine. We believe that communication is the cornerstone of a good homeowner/contractor relationship. Call today and schedule a free quote good for a year with a product specialist.

Offers by Home 2 Renovate, Inc. on Angi
    Brothers Home Improvement Inc

Family Owned and Operated since 1994. Nine Brothers & Sisters Striving For Your Complete Satisfaction! Energy Efficient, Replacement Windows and Doors. No Subcontractors! No High-pressure Sales! Ranked Among The Top Nationwide by Qualified Remodelers! AAMA Certified and Members of the Better Business Bureau. Quality Craftsmanship. Lifetime Warranties. Save $75 per window & $150 per door. Financing Available on approved credit. Additional phone numbers: - (310) 670-0801, (949) 250-9124 & (562) 733-4202.

Approved Contractor Inc.

Call now for our Angie's List only offers. Everyone wants to improve the look of their home and its energy efficiency. While many California residents share these goals, they don't know where to begin to make these goals a reality. Are you looking for a window installation and exterior coating contractor company that is fair, honest and hard-working? What about technicians who are always on time, stand by their word, and have won the Super Service Award in all of these categories, Approved Contractor measures up. Whether you have a specific window in mind (we carry all lines of windows) or simply wish to cut down your energy bills, our window installment services are exceptional. Our texture coating services are sure to leave you loving the look of your house again, will keep the inside of your home cooler, and are able to withstand all kinds of elements. License #952272

Offers by Approved Contractor Inc. on Angi
    PayPal

Affordable and beautiful 100% basswood shutter. We provide free in home consultation, make them locally, and install it professionally backed by lifetime warranty. We are our own factory with ability to make them base on the lead time that you want. We also provide blinds and shades to compliment the shutters. An all around package to make your home the best looking.

No exterior shutters, limited on repairs of shutters