ESVATA SHUTTERS

Founded 2019 •

4.4

We specialize in 3.5" Louver White 100% Basswood Interior Shutters. The best price, quality, service, and install team. We make shutters a simple and affordable window treatment solution 100% Basswood, Robotic Arm Finishing, Made in USA, 2.5 to 3 weeks lead time We are small foot print packed with technology rivaling big names in shutters. Precision and efficiency is the name of the game...

Reliance Development and Construction

We take pride in our long term clients and have for years. Specializing in drywall, plastering, gutters, exterior painting, windows, and more! Our idea of business isn't about earning a job, its about developing a relationship. We understand finding a dependable contractor is not easy. Our mission is to provide dependable service. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

02/12/2020

After making an appointment and then calling at the time scheduled for arrival, to say they would be at least an hour late, I was informed they really didn’t offer the service I wanted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roller shades

CATEGORY replacement windows

I am pretty sure you are talking about a different company. As we are a shutter manufacture, and we only set up appointments if customer is interested in shutters. Please kindly remove the wrong review. Thank you.

11/19/2019

Did not use them. They were a bit surprised that 3 Home Advisor companies had been given my name and phone number. Had I not called them they would have never known. They never got my information. Why not? I came to Angie's List not Home Advisor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing at this time.

CATEGORY replacement windows

10/21/2019

I spent about 3 weeks looking for a business to put in shutters and blinds. I received quotes from about 6 companies in the San Gabriel Valley, and the prices ranged from $1800 to $6000, which was really shocking to me. I decided to go with Esvata because 1) Paul is super knowledgeable and professional. He's also very responsive and takes an interest in making you satisfied. He brings samples over...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
purchase and installation of shutters and blinds

CATEGORY replacement windows,window treatments

Affordable and beautiful 100% basswood shutter. We provide free in home consultation, make them locally, and install it professionally backed by lifetime warranty. We are our own factory with ability to make them base on the lead time that you want. We also provide blinds and shades to compliment the shutters. An all around package to make your home the best looking.

No exterior shutters, limited on repairs of shutters

PayPal