Tuff Shed Inc - Santa Rosa

Founded 1981 • With Angi since March 2011

TUFF SHED is America's leading provider of installed storage sheds and garages. Since 1981, TUFF SHED has been delivering on its customer promise of providing quality outdoor storage solutions of lasting value through the use of innovative engineering, proven construction techniques and expert consultative services. TUFF SHED buildings are manufactured and installed locally, with domestically produced materials. Our local professionals help guide customers through the entire design and construction process, with installation of our buildings included in the purchase price. Our national presence as the industry leader allows TUFF SHED to deliver key advantages like product innovation, exclusive or even patented building features and raw material purchasing power that help to ensure our customers get great products. ...

TC BUILDER

TC BUILDER is a small company which completes small home improvement projects through the man power directly driven by the owner. Because of great planning and efficiency TC BUILDER can handle work loads normally done by a small crew of workers. Providing quality work, professionalism, and customer satisfaction one project at a time.

Artisan Floors

Specializing in flooring installation! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Gianni and Son Building Contractors

We are a family owned and operated general construction company. My father started the company in 1982 and I worked with him for 20 years. 5 years ago I took over the company. We specialize in complete remodels, Additions and new builds. More specifically kitchen and Bath Remodels. We do everything from foundation, tile, paint, drywall and we can do a home to finish on a house. We value ourselves on our customer service and giving the customer exactly what they Envision.

Offers by Gianni and Son Building Contractors on Angi

03/02/2015

They weren't good. I think it's a little high. I haven't made a decision yet.

Description of Work
Tuff Shed Incorporated- Santa Rosa has given me an estimate.

Category garage builders

Hi [member name removed] - Did you purchase a building from us? I would like to see what I can do to change your opinion about our company. What was it in particular that you weren't satisfied with? If you'd like, you can also send me an email at customercare@tuffshed.com and I'd be more than happy to help you out! Thanks!

01/14/2013

We bought a 10x12 shed and would give a 95% satisfaction rate only because there is one rain leak in a corner which is probably coming through a nail hole which we will probably be able to patch ourselves. Many nails missed the studs and are sticking through the walls but don't seem to be a problem since it is a utility shed for tools and machinery and the inside aesthetics do not matter. So far w...

Description of Work
They delivered and built a 10'x12' utility shed with unfinished interior and without shelving which we will add ourselves later if we want. It has 2 side windows, one of which was that month's free offering.

03/08/2011

He was very patient and very willing to wait to sell us a unit. They made sure we could get all of the discounts that were available. We were able to get a great deal from them. David Schuler is great.

Description of Work
He came out to measure the land and give us an estimate for a new shed.

Storage Sheds, Garages, Custom Buildings, Gazebos, Playhouses