AUTO REPAIRS UNLIMITED

Auto Service
Auto Radiators
Auto Transmission
Auto Tires

Family Owned and operated. Opened in 1992. Dave attended AZ Automotive Inst. in 1983, came back to Sonoma County and worked at the chrysler dealer for 9 years before Buying Auto Repairs Unlimited in 1992. Shuttle Service and Loaner Cars Available...

Simpson Sheet Metal, Heating & Air Conditioning

Serving Santa Rosa for over 30 years, we are proud to be a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer and were honored to be win the Carrier President's Award Winner in 2008. A family-owned business, we employ some of the BEST people in the HVAC industry with a combined experience of over 50 years. Our technicians are certified by the North American Technician Excellence (NATE)organization. We are a member of Local Sheet Metal Union 104 which means our employees are highly trained, educated and well skilled in all makes and models of heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems. We are also members of the Santa Rosa Chamber of Commerce, North Coast Builders Exchange, and Marin Builders Association. We provide respectful, dependable, honest and reliable customer service for any job, no matter how large or small and our pricing is competitive and fair with no hidden or surprise costs. Simpson takes the family approach to business by having the estimator conduct all of our free estimates, not an aggressive sales person. This provides all of our customers with the confidence that every system is designed and installed properly. It is our commitment to ensure that all of our customers are completely satisfied. We are your one stop source for all of your heating, air conditioning and air quality needs.

Offers by Simpson Sheet Metal, Heating & Air Conditioning on Angi
Valley Comfort Heating and Air

Valley Comfort Heating and Air offers heating and air conditioning new unit sales, service, repair, and replacement services. In addition to repairs and installations, we provide tune-ups and air duct cleaning. We are a factory authorized dealer of Bryant heating and air conditioning units, the most trusted name in air conditioning and heating. We serve Sonoma, Napa and Marin Counties.

Reyes Heating and Air

we provide complete installation and repair service on central HVAC systems.

06/26/2013

They provide absolutely superb service at reasonable rates. They are always on time.

Description of Work
I go to Auto Repairs Unlimited for auto service.

Category auto repair

10/12/2010

They found something that needed to be replaced and they did really need to be replaced. They were very thorough and knowledgeable. If I need to leave my car in for a service, they will drive me home and that is nice. It is a husband and wife outfit and is small outfit and they are both jus super, super people. I expected to pay over $1,000, but I spent about $200 or $300 on that work.

Description of Work
I use Auto Repairs Unlimited for auto service. The last time I used them was last month and they fixed the computer in my new model Cadillac that was going on.

Category auto repair

Full Service and Repairs Air Conditioning & heating, Brakes, wheel bearings, Suspension and Steering, axles, ball joints, trailing arm bushings, tie rod ends, idler arms, Smogs and Smog Repairs, Check Engine Lights, Engines and Transmission Exchanges, Electrical problems, overheating and coolant repairs, oil leaks, Power windows motors, regulators, switches, power door locks, ignition and starers, alternators, batteries, watper pumps, timing belts, rear differentals, driveshafts, u-joints.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover