AUTO REPAIRS UNLIMITED

Founded 1992 • With Angi since June 2010

Family Owned and operated. Opened in 1992. Dave attended AZ Automotive Inst. in 1983, came back to Sonoma County and worked at the chrysler dealer for 9 years before Buying Auto Repairs Unlimited in 1992. Shuttle Service and Loaner Cars Available...

Moore Home Services

Moore Home Services

Moore Home Services is an award winning, family owned & operated business serving Sonoma, Marin & Napa Counties. We provide expert service, repair, design & installation of all your residential & light commercial heating & air conditioning needs. Matched with our industry leading customer service and system evaluations, we are the "Best Value for the Dollar" company around. Please contact us today for your FREE system evaluation! We look forward to meeting you!

Offers by Moore Home Services on Angi

06/26/2013

They provide absolutely superb service at reasonable rates. They are always on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Auto Repairs Unlimited for auto service.

CATEGORY auto repair

10/12/2010

They found something that needed to be replaced and they did really need to be replaced. They were very thorough and knowledgeable. If I need to leave my car in for a service, they will drive me home and that is nice. It is a husband and wife outfit and is small outfit and they are both jus super, super people. I expected to pay over $1,000, but I spent about $200 or $300 on that work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Auto Repairs Unlimited for auto service. The last time I used them was last month and they fixed the computer in my new model Cadillac that was going on.

CATEGORY auto repair

Full Service and Repairs Air Conditioning & heating, Brakes, wheel bearings, Suspension and Steering, axles, ball joints, trailing arm bushings, tie rod ends, idler arms, Smogs and Smog Repairs, Check Engine Lights, Engines and Transmission Exchanges, Electrical problems, overheating and coolant repairs, oil leaks, Power windows motors, regulators, switches, power door locks, ignition and starers, alternators, batteries, watper pumps, timing belts, rear differentals, driveshafts, u-joints.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover