Sunshine Cleaning

Founded 2011 • With Angi since December 2011

4.4

5475 2nd St

Rocklin, CA 95677

We Clean with integrity !

04/29/2016

Larry P.

06/27/2014

timothy B.

Description of Work
I can't remember exactly when they performed spring cleaning on my home but we were not very satisfied with the cost and professionalism.

06/13/2013

William G.

I have been using them for several months now and they are really good and clean thoroughly. They show up when they say they will and I plan on continuing to use in the future.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

03/14/2012

PAULA K.

She has been excellent. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
They helped me clean up after I had a party.

12/08/2011

PAULA K.

I live about 45 minutes from Rocklin, where the company is based and I was pleasantly surprized that there wasn't any surcharge added to cover extra transportation costs and that they arrived right on time, even though our home isn't the easiest to find! Sunshine Cleaning was very easy to work with; returned my calls promptly and conducted all business in a friendly and professional manner. My experience with Sunshine Cleaning was characterized by dependable, efficient and excellent service! I attribute this to the fact that the owner, Tiffany Triano, works alongside her helpers, assuring that the work is done to the complete satisfaction of the homeowner. It is so refreshing to find a company providing conscientious, outstanding customer service!

Description of Work
Sunshine Cleaning did an awesome job for me! By the time they finished cleaning, my house looked absolutely beautiful! I am very pleased with the whole house, but the kitchen is the most important room to me. Not only was my kitchen cleaned from top to bottom, but the attention to detail really made it sparkle! Each item on my counters were carefully cleaned, baseboards were cleaned by hand and even the refridgerator was spotlessly cleaned inside and out! I love that this cleaning service brings all their own supplies and equipment - saving me the chore of getting the house ready to be cleaned is a real time saver!

Master's Window & Gutter Cleaning, Inc

Master's Window & Gutter Cleaning is a professional window cleaning, gutter cleaning and pressure washing company in the greater sacramento area. We currently have 7 full-time Technicians and are a family owned and operated business. We usually do not use subcontractors. We are licensed through the city of Rancho Cordova with business license # 306050 and special business license # 306051. We offer 10% off for first time Angie's List members whose services total $199 or more. The manager of the company is the 2005 national banjo champion! Award winning. You can get an instant online quote by going to our website and clicking on clicking on "Instant Online Quote" at the top of the page .

2022 Super Service Award

Hello HVAC

Tmfm's service's

we do it over the phone

Housecleaning, Office Cleanings for Buisnesses, We do detail work from top to bottom left to right

If it's a one time job we ask that everything be picked up off the floors and we also do not do laundry unless you are going to be a on going customer with Sunshine Cleaning!