Perryman Painting & Remodeling, Inc.

Founded 1992 • With Angi since December 2007

For over 29 years, we've done top quality professional work that includes interior painting, exterior painting & remodeling. Quality Craftsmanship & Five-Star Customer Service From a Company You Can Trust! We've been voted - Best "Painting Contractor" in Roseville & Granite Bay 2012, 2013, 2014,

Cabinet painting

cabinet refacing

2021
Another beautiful Cabinet Painting job added to the books of Perryman Painting & Remodeling! Visit us online today to request a quote! https://perrymanpainting.com/get-a-quote/ ✅ We're a Full Service Award Winning Contractor for all your Painting & Remodeling needs! ♦️ Painting ~ Interior & Exterior ♦️ Remodeling ~ Kitchens & Bathrooms ☎️ 916.774.6416 💻 www.PerrymanPainting.com
View project

house painting (50)interior painting (20)pressure washing (7)cabinet refacing (6)siding companies (4)door installation (4)general contractors (3)woodworking (2)wallpaper removal (2)roof cleaning (1)architect (1)plumbers (1)

01/04/2023

Benjamin B.

The work was completed successfully.

Description of Work
Paint a pipe on two sides of my home.

Work Completed On 11/15/2022

08/18/2020

Charlene B.

We are awaiting their quote. We were very happy with the sales person who came out and got our information and will be giving us a quote. Update: The quote seemed a bit too high so we decided to wait on this project for now.

Description of Work
Requested a quote- awaiting their quote. Work hasn’t been completed yet.

Category wallpaper removal, architect, interior painters

Work Completed On 08/18/2020

12/31/2018

Chris B.

Went very well - house looks great. Had to call back to fix a couple of missed spots that weren't visible from the ground that I noticed while cleaning gutters and hanging X-mas lights, but they came right back and we are very satisfied.

Description of Work
Painting part of 2-story house that were too difficult and scary as owners.

Work Completed On 12/18/2018

05/25/2018

Glenn W.

Perryman Painter Terry was friendly, courteous and professional throughout. He paid attention to details and prepped better than any painter we've ever hired. I would seek Perryman Painting services in a heartbeat!

Description of Work
Living/Dining room repaint.

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 05/07/2018

05/23/2018

Darryl G.

Perryman's crew were great. Their attention to detail was excellent. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of their work. Usually when hiring contractors, there is, even in the best situations complaints you find. But not with the work of Mike and Sven (the painters)

Description of Work
exterior house painting

Category pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 05/08/2018

Review for Perryman Painting & Remodeling, Inc. - 3765 Cincinnati Ave, Rocklin, CA - 37094052

05/22/2018

Shannon H.

The entire process was very easy. The results are amazing. I would hire again!

Description of Work
Interior Painting.

Category interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 05/22/2018

05/17/2018

Lequeita J.

This company is very reputable. My husband and I are very pictular. These guys did a superb job every step of the project. They were very professional and never left a mess. We give them a 5 star rating!

Description of Work
Outside painting of house, detached garage and pavilion.

Category pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 04/27/2018

07/08/2017

Doug K.

This past March, we had a beautiful new double front door installed. The door had been finished at the factory, but the door frame and nearby stucco remained to be painted. I mentioned to the contractor who installed the door that we had leftover trim and stucco paint. The next day, he emailed: “Just a heads up. Our painter will be stopping by around 11 AM to pick up paint samples…”. Later, an older man driving a “Perryman Painting” truck arrived and asked my wife to show him our paint. I wasn’t home. Apparently, the contractor had subcontracted to Perryman Painting. The following day, I called and spoke to Tim Perryman. He said that one can of paint was 11 years old and shouldn’t be used. The other can was two years old, and it shouldn’t be used either. He explained that after paint sits for a long time, the solid particles settle out, and ordinary mixing doesn’t restore the solid/liquid solution; it must be agitated in a shaker. He said they’ll be buying new paint. I appreciated his frankness: some painters would have used our old paint. Two days later, when I arrived home, the painting had been done, but I didn’t see any new cans of paint. My wife explained that the painter had used our old paint. And the quality of the work… Paint was on the door’s weather stripping, door hardware and windows adjacent to the door. The painter partially filled nail holes in the rough wood frame leaving divots and a smooth surface, instead of matching the wood. He topped off this performance by leaving masking tape and masking paper on the sidewalk and a used paint roller handle in a nearby flower bed. I called the door contractor. Several days later, a painter wearing a Perryman shirt arrived. He asked to see our old paint cans. As I watched, he snapped photos of both labels, suggesting he was, in fact, buying all new paint. Even if only to ensure future jobs from the door contractor, I expected the painter to do the job right. After he finished, he showed me where he had removed the paint from the window glass, weather stripping and door hardware. The patched nail holes matched the wood trim. I was happy, but then … he handed me a partially used can of paint he had purchased. I asked for the other can of paint. He said he had used ours, but assured me that he had stirred it enough. We could call the door contractor again, but we’re in our 70’s and prefer not to deal with people who promise quality work, but deliver something else. Whatever happened to honesty, craftsmanship and pride in doing a good job?

Description of Work
Paint a door and window frames after installation of a new double door.

Work Completed On 03/07/2017

I normally do not respond to reviews either good or bad. I was going to just let this one be. But, after two negative posts on yelp and then posting here over a year after we did this job I'm going to have to respond. Mr. [Member Name Removed] has accused me of being dishonest, poor craftsmanship, and pride in doing a good job. I can't just let it go. Our companies' reputation is very important to me. It's one of the main reasons why we have been in business for as long as we have. This was a small project we did as a favor for a local general contractor we do allot of work for. Not, that it matters, but we did not contract with Mr. [Member Name Removed], nor did we have any direct communications with him. This particular contractor prefers to handle all communications with their clients, so we are not provided with clients phone numbers or email addresses. This makes problems like these more probable. I never spoke to Mr. [Member Name Removed]. He states he spoke to me, but that is not true. I personally stopped by their home to match paint colors and met with his wife. She showed me the paint they had in the garage and I asked her if it would be ok if we used it so we wouldn't have to worry about mismatched colors. She didn't have a problem with it. Had she objected in any way we would have had the colors matched, bought new paint, and billed the general contractor for it. Old paint is ok to use for touch up as long as it hasn't frozen, been contaminated with mold, and looks ok to use. This is the same thing I tell anyone that asks me about it. Mr. [Member Name Removed] states that I told him differently. I don't know who he spoke to, but it definitely wasn't me. We sent one of our helpers out to do the painting and he didn't do a good job. It was just a door frame and a small stucco patch so we thought he could handle it. We sent a journeyman out soon after to correct it. Mr. [Member Name Removed] stated the work was fine after we fixed it. His main complaint seems to be about using his leftover paint. It seems to be performing just fine after more than a year. Our company is not always perfect. We have human beings that do our work that will occasionally make a mistake. But, if something isn't done right, we always do what we can to correct it. 5 star customer service and doing top quality work is very important to us. We constantly train it to everyone in our organization. I have no idea why Mr. [Member Name Removed] has chosen to try to smear our reputation, but either he is confusing me with someone else he spoke to, he is not being honest, or he has some other ulterior motive. Tim Perryman President Perryman Painting & Remodeling, Inc.

04/12/2017

Patricia L.

They did a great job. Everyone was on time and they did all the prep work. They replaced some rotting boards that we hadn't noticed and plugged up various holes made by other workmen over the years. When I had any questions, they made sure that someone would call me back if the people on-site didn't know the answer. Everyone was was pleasant and easy to work with. We highly recommend them.

Description of Work
We needed the outside of our house painted and PerrymanPainting quoted a good prince with premium paint.

Category siding, pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 08/06/2016

01/24/2017

Tommy C.

Perryman did an excellent job. They gave us a very reasonable estimate. They were punctual and very professional. The quality of their work was superb. After the project was completed, one of the owners came out and inspected the work. If you want a company that brings you quality and integrity, I enthusiastically recommend Perryman.

Description of Work
I had my kitchen cabinets repainted along with minor remodeling. .

Category interior painters, cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 01/04/2017

10/17/2016

Richard R.

They were prompt did a good job with all the prep. Scraping and sanding as needed. Excellent job all around.

Description of Work
Complete house painting.

Category contractors, house painters

Work Completed On 10/17/2016

10/07/2015

MaryAnn R.

Tim Perryman came highly recommended as a painting company & his estimator was on time and on schedule. We increased the scope of the job when Tim came to our home to discuss options because we had no idea his crew could do some projects we thought we'd have to hire other contractors to handle. We increased the scope again when we saw the quality of his work and added painting of our front door, laundry & hallway cabinets and walls and our living room walls and baseboard touchups. Tim's estimate was very reasonable and the start time and schedule went exactly as predicted. The work was done during the hottest part of the summer and his team did not fail to show up as promised. They worked longer days when needed to complete what was expected to be accomplished. They were perfectionists, even doing small things we didn't include in the details of the contract just because they knew the functionality or look would be an improvement for us. What we liked most about Tim was the way he discussed our questions and concerns, maintaining a calm, professional approach, reviewing options with us. We knew his objective was delivering a high quality end result, which he did. He has many years of experience in his area of expertise and it was evident. We love our kitchen - the "before and after" is unbelievable. In the spring, we'll have Tim paint the rest of the interior and sometime in 2016, the exterior of our home. It's nice to know that the quality is so great, we don't have to shop for these services.

Description of Work
complete kitchen remodel: cabinet modifications & painting, lighting, plumbing, appliance & hood installations, quartz & sink installation, backsplash, electrical, all new hardware installations plus painting of the walls, crown moulding, baseboards & doors additional painting: front door, laundry & hallway cabinets; living room and hallway walls

Category house painters, interior painters, cabinet refacing, doors

Work Completed On 07/15/2015

06/14/2015

marie B.

We were very impressed with Perryman Painting and Remolding . We requested a quote and they came out on the day and the time they said they would. I was going to hire Home Depot to do the granite, but they couldn't give me a start date after waiting 3 weeks. I cancelled that job and was glad I did. The job with Tim Perryman was started on time and we even received a schedule of when each part of the job would be complete. We requested our cabinets to be painted White. They were Oak. I was nervous that the oak grain would bleed through but they used one coat of primer and two coats of paint and nothing showed through. They removed the old lighting with 4 new pocket lights and now we have much more light in the kitchen. They fixed cracks in the ceiling and also installed our garbage disposal. It's almost like having a new kitchen. All much cheaper than Home Depot. My next project will be removing carpeting and installing wood floors or a laminate flooring. They did this job much cheaper than Home Depot. All of the crew they hired is professional and especially Carlos who is a perfectionist. He found scractches and marks that we never noticed and he had them fixed immediately. They all work as a team and Thank you Tim. We really love our new kitchen.

Description of Work
We had new granite counter tops, cabinets painted, new lighting in kitchen and cracks in the ceiling repaired. He matched the paint exactly.

Category house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 06/01/2015

06/04/2015

John H.

They did a great job. Staff are very personable and detail oriented. Take the time to listen to what you want. You may pay a bit more but it is worth it.

Description of Work
Painted front door. Painted tub. Replaced shower grout. Painted walls. Replaced and painted baseboard. Fixed faucets

Work Completed On 06/01/2015

05/04/2015

James C.

Outstanding work ! Two great guys worked on the project every day for a full week. They showed up promptly every day and worked very hard. They paid attention to detail and did a wonderful job. Tim Perryman checked on the job while in progress and then met with me at the end to ensure everything was to my satisfaction. I couldn't be happier and highly recommend Perryman Painting.

Description of Work
Painted the exterior of our 4500 SF home with Sherwin-Williams Duration paint. Did some complicated dry rot repairs.

Category contractors, woodworking, house painters

Work Completed On 05/01/2015

04/14/2015

Kirk R.

Their bid was competitive and the list of references they provided were impressive. They provided a folder with paint samples, which was a very nice touch. It was a difficult decision, but we ended up going with another contractor. I will keep Perryman in mind for future painting projects. They are a very professional company.

Description of Work
Provided bid to paint exterior of our home.

Work Completed On 03/19/2015

02/03/2015

Dana G.

I would highly recommend Perryman Painting. They were very professional and did an excellent job on my home. They were able to complete the job in 2 days. I was pleased with their followup after the job was complete.

Description of Work
Painted the exterior of my home.

Work Completed On 08/01/2014

01/11/2015

Donna H.

We are very pleased with the work done by Perryman Painting! Tim came to our house and gave us what we felt was a very honest and reasonable estimate. He even made some color suggestions. The team was honest and hard working and they fixed or touched up as needed. The crew did an excellent job of cleaning up after the job was completed.

Description of Work
Perryman Painting painted the walls and ceiling of our living room, dining room, kitchen, and down the hallway. They also painted our cabinets.

Category house painters, interior painters, cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 10/07/2013

Review for Perryman Painting & Remodeling, Inc. - 3765 Cincinnati Ave, Rocklin, CA - 18783284

01/05/2015

FRED L.

IT WENT FINE WITH SOME SPECIAL ATTENTION BY TIM.

Description of Work
REPAINTED KITCHEN CABINETS,CEILING AND WALLS.

Category house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 10/01/2014

12/31/2014

Dave P.

Received several painting estimates, choosing the one in the middle. What I especially liked was Tim's bid included dry rot repairs. The scheduling of wood repairs, power washing and painting was done a month in advance and they adhered to the schedule. The two man painting crew showed up on time and completed the work in 4 days. Tim personally came to inspect the job and a worker returned to do a few overlooked items. Very professional, highly recommend!

Description of Work
Repaired dry rot damage, replaced an exterior door, and painted the exterior of our two-story house.

Work Completed On 10/09/2014

12/30/2014

Jan R.

In and out in 1.2 days. I was okay with flat paint in family room and agreed to same in kitchen area. Don't really like the flat paint in kitchen as it washes off when I clean the area. When I ask them to come back for master bedroom I may have them repaint kitchen area. Tim game with a lot of samples and gave recommendations. I trusted his judgment on the use of flat instead of semi-gloss/washable for kitchen. Love the color. But as always looks lighter on sample, should have gone one shade lighter. Looks great with the white baseboards though and I can live with it--gray. Guys painting were so quick with no taping and very professional. (Home=Mahogany)

Description of Work
Interior: Paint kitchen, family room, baseboards, four doors front only.

Category woodworking, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 04/23/2014

12/19/2014

Stacy F.

They were very professional, on time, and were very particular about the job being done. They ran into some issue with the paint they had purchased and ended up buying new paint. They were seeing a fault in the paint that I couldn't see until they pointed it out. They fixed the issue and we're finally satisfied. Loved the fact that Tim came out to check out the finished job himself.

Description of Work
Painted kitchen cabinets and 7 interior doors.