Michael Brandt Enterprises

Founded 2004 • With Angi since August 2012

5707 Pearl Dr

Rocklin, CA 95677

I provide a Top Quality paint job in a Timely Manner at a FAIR price. I'm a CA state licensed Painting Contractor. 18 years as a Painting Contractor & small business owner. Previously 14 years as a Chemical Engineer with 8 years working in a cement or electric utility plant setting. Over 800

07/16/2022

Christina L.

Absolutely perfect! Michael did an amazing job painting the interior of our home. He is a hard working, trustworthy true professional. He knows the painting business inside and out. We will definitely use him again for our next job; exterior painting. Michael is an amazing person who is easy to work with and we look forward to working with him again.

Description of Work
Interior painting, wallpaper removal, drywall repair

Category drywall, wallpaper removal, interior painters

05/13/2022

Tara F.

We had a wonderful experience with Michael (and Brent, and Elmer - the dog) from start to finish! During our first meeting/walk-through of the house, Michael was exceptionally thorough; it was easy to see that integrity and communication are of utmost importance to Michael. He was able to give us a quote very quickly and meet our timeline. Michael also connected us to one of his long-time friends to help with some trim work (dry rot) that needed to be done before we could paint the exterior of the house. He worked with us on color selection and gave fantastic suggestions (and tips!) based on our "coastal" style - including painting the front door a color that would really pop! We selected coral for the front door, and painted the exterior of the home a lovely, beachy teal with off-white trim. We couldn't be happier and after all was said and done, LOVE our home! After a year of outdoor projects, this was by far the best money we could have spent; it made the biggest impact on our home and the neighbors love it. A quick side story to speak to Michael's personality - our son (5 years old) went outside and "accidently" touched the wet paint. He was very embarrassed and ran indoors. Michael made it a point to invite our son back outside where he then taught our little guy how to hold a paint roller. He even let him paint a small section of the home. Our son's face lit up! Michael then taught him a "secret" handshake and made our son an official member of the crew by placing a Dunn Edwards cap on his head. We highly recommend Michael Brandt Enterprises, confident that his service, talent, and honesty are unmatched.

Description of Work
Exterior home painting

11/04/2021

Alyson T.

Michael is in relentless pursuit of the highest quality and customer service. He certainly achieved that with us. We love his painting and the care he took to make it perfect. We are very satisfied.

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Category pressure washing, house painters

11/04/2021

Alyson T.

Michael is in pursuit of the highest quality and customer service possible. He certainly achieved that with us. We love his paint job and the care he took to make it perfect. We are totally satisfied!

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

Category drywall, house painters

03/13/2021

Bill C.

I rate Michael A+ for quality, service, and value. That should say it all, but there's more. Michael is just a good guy who met every criteria I was looking for and a few I didn't expect. Like the 49er fan and veterans discount or his dalmatian, Elmer who is always with him and was a big hit in the neighborhood. Just a lot of personal touches. It had only been 8 years since my house was painted by another contractor, but the paint had been noticeably faded for a long time. I wanted to make sure that didn't happen again, so I was attracted to Michael using high quality paint. Since I chose the same colors as before, I am blown away by the contrast and detail. Bottom line is I am really happy with the paint job and know I will be for a long time to come.

Description of Work
Exterior painting of my house

Category drywall, pressure washing, house painters

03/13/2021

SERGIO Q.

Phenomenal experience. Michael only uses the highest quality exterior paint: Dunn Edwards Evershield Exterior. It is thicker, has more acrylic, and the most beautiful exterior paint i've seen on a house. I have hired Michael twice and would continue for any other large painting project. Michael's workmanship is second-to-none and his rates are very reasonable.

Description of Work
Exterior home repaint

09/14/2019

SERGIO Q.

Excellent! Michael is a professional who is extremely knowledgeable (former chemical engineer) about paint, extremely skilled in all aspects of the job especially the preparation and spray, very courteous, very reliable. He only uses the highest quality paint from the best provider (Dunn Edwards) in town (was a chem eng, remember?). Michael is a real kind gentleman with 15 years as a fulltime painting contractor. His crew consists of a 10 year painter as well. He painted our one-story and we couldn't be happier with everything. Bonus feature: Michael's rate is comperable with ANY contractor in town & VERY affordable for the quality work you get. If you pay less for a painter, that painter will use cheaper paint and/or do a shoddy job. Your house gets painted once every 20 years. Don't mess up. Go with Michael Brandt.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting: House

Category interior painters

Thank you for your review [Member Name Removed], you were a pleasure to work with.

03/17/2016

Tom W.

I have nothing but good things to say about Mike Brandt the painter. He and his assistant did a great job. The price quoted was fair, the time line was pure rate, the paint used was premium grade, excellent quality finish and they were very professional, They cleaned up after themselves and it was a very positive experience overall.

Description of Work
Painting: Interior of 700 sq. Ft. condominium.

03/01/2016

Gayle R.

Mr. Brandt does extremely good work. He was very helpful in explaining the details and choices regarding exterior painting and patient with all my questions. He completed the job in three days and his cost estimate was accurate. The quality of his work is fantastic. He even went beyond the required job and power washed both my decks and the pergola when he did the house. It was a pleasure having him work at my house.

Description of Work
They provided exterior house painting.

02/29/2016

Marea F.

I called Michael Brandt asking for an estimate and he came out on schedule and on time.? He provided a competitive bid, a summary of what he would do, and a detailed written estimate. He answered all of my questions and was polite and professional.? I received 3 estimates and Michael's was the lowest.? I did not go with Michael because he was the lowest bid but because he seemed to be the most competent, professional, and trust-worthy.? Michael assured me the work would be done within 3-7 days; up to 7 days because there was rain in the forecast.? It did rain a couple of days but he still finished the work on target.? I was completely satisfied with the final results.? There were no touch ups needed even when we walked around the property four times looking for something. This is an older home that needed more stucco repairs then Michael had initially predicted but he did not increase the original cost.? He was also generous enough to leave the remaining paint.? I would recommend Michael again.? It was so easy to work with him.? No surprises and his work exceeded my expectations.? Michael will be my one and only painting contractor from here on out. Job well done!!

Description of Work
Painting the exterior of the house, plus detached garage and patio overhang.

Category house painters, interior painters

02/05/2016

Lisa S.

Our experience with contractors as we have renovated past homes has been mixed leading us to DIY much of the time. Michael Brandt painting has changed my mind and I will call him again without a doubt for my next painting project. Michael is responsive, gave me a bid on short notice and came to my rescue when we ran out of time before we needed to move in to our new-to-us 1960's home. He also retextured our popcorn ceiling which to my delight came out crisp and beautiful, as did all the walls and trim, despite my home's age. His work is detailed and exceeded my high expectations. He did the little extras that mark a craftsman who cares about quality. He was respectful to our home and schedule, was prompt, thorough, on time and on budget. His price was fair and a value for the excellent quality of his work. Communication was excellent and he uses only quality paint. If you are looking for honest to goodness professional painting from a man who know his stuff, don't hesitate to use Michael Brandt Enterprises.

Description of Work
Interior painting of master bedroom, bath, living, sunroom, family room, entry including all ceilings, fireplace and trim.

Category drywall, interior painters

01/30/2016

Krista G.

Michael responded promptly to our request for a quote to paint the inside of our home. He gave us detailed description of the scope of the work. He gave us different price options so that we could work within our budget. He then scheduled our work to be done as soon as possible because we wanted to get the house on the market as soon as we could. He and his workers were meticulous about removing appliances, blinds and covering the flooring and outlets. They completed the work ahead of schedule and cleaned up very well after completing the work. They were very careful about not scratching our new floors. At the end Michael and his workers did a walk through with us and they touched up anything that we asked. Overall, we are very satisfied with their work and would use them again. This is actually the second house that Michael has painted for us. We would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a painter.

Description of Work
Painted Interior of the house.

01/18/2016

Michelle M.

The job was a two day effort. Not full days, but two days as sponge sanding was needed to finish the job. He arrived the first day with a worker to do the prep and smooth out the heavy texture on the wall and the second day to sand it. Michael did a great job and was VERY neat! He cleaned up and even mopped the area after the work was completed - that was a first.

Description of Work
Prepped (smoothed) a wall in my master bedroom for wallpaper.

12/10/2015

Matthew F.

This is the second time we have used Mike. The first time, my wife found him and asked him to come give an estimate, and he offered to do our entire interior for about half the cost (honestly) of what others had bid. So we decided to go with Mike, hoping that the old saying "you get what you pay for" wasn't true in this case. We were extremely happy with the results and the interior looked great. So this time when we wanted to paint the exterior of our house, including our backyard fence, we naturally called Mike. He came out and gave us an estimate, which again was at a great cost point, and what else can I say besides the house looks great. We had one of the least attractive houses on the block on the outside, but that's not the case anymore. We've had many compliments from people walking by. Most importantly, we've had a lot of work done on our house since we moved in, including flooring, landscaping, counters, tile, etc. I've had some good contractors and some that didn't go as smooth as I had hoped. But I think the best compliment I can give Mike is that after working with him, I trust him, and I trust that the job he does will exceed my expectations. He has been the most professional, and when you are stressfully forking out thousands of dollars for home improvement in hopes that it works out the way you want it to, I have learned that working with a guy like Mike is invaluable. I would highly recommend Mike to anyone that needs a painting contractor.

Description of Work
3000 psi powerwash house exterior and backyard fence Roll backyard fence with DE Ultra-premium Evershield paint Caulk large cracks with caulking Spray house body with DE Ultra-premium Evershield Trim gutters and eaves with DE Ultra-premium Evershield Trim accent areas with DE Ultra-premium Evershield Paint front door with DE Ultra-premium Evershield

Category pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

08/18/2015

Krista G.

We remodeled our house. They painted our whole house, inside and out. We did not realize what a difference painting would make but it sure made a big change in how it looked both on the inside and outside. We were considering replacing our doors but with painting they look brand new! Michael also painted our cabinets and fireplace. This saved us so much money and made the house that much better. When we need another house painted or if someone asks us to recommend, we will definitely call Michael Brandt Enterprises.

Description of Work
Paint the interior and exterior of our house.

Category house painters, interior painters