Connected Technology

With Angi since June 2017

Connected Technology - Smart Homes That Save! provides simple, adaptable, elegant systems to save your property, energy, time, and of course, money. Because we are a small company, we provide celebrated customer service, creating many satisfied customers....

Essential Electric

Specializing in ELECTRICAL SERVICES! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

California Air Comfort

Hey Folks! My name is Rich Garner and I am the owner and operator of California Air Comfort! I have been in the HVAC industry for over 18 years. I started at the bottom crawling threw attics and crawl spaces to designing systems for homes with out any central heating and air conditioning. California air comfort not only can take care of all your homes comfort needs but also service,repair,and install commercial comfort systems also. Custom sheet metal fabrication ,load calculations and custom iron stands are just some of the experience California air comfort can do that a lot of these companies lack the experience too do. Thank you for reading and I hope to see you soon. Call California Air Comfort, to make your home comfortable! We have the craftsmanship, and experience to keep your home the perfect temp. Our customer service is second to none, and we are the fairest price in town! Call today for a free estimate.

Offers by California Air Comfort  on Angi
Ecology Air Innovations Inc.

Deal directly with the Owners! Call 916-640-9464 for our low $49 diagnostic or more information on new Trane systems that start as low as $6,995.00* installed. 0% financing, long term low rate, YGRENE, HERO, SMUD, and all major credit cards. What is Ecology Air? I get this question way more than I ever thought I would. I guess the name Ecology, doesn't exactly bring to mind "heating and air conditioning contractor". This is the brief story on how we knew we had to serve our clients as Ecology Air Innovations. First, and least, the definition: Ecology: the branch of biology that deals with the relations of organisms to one another and to their physical surroundings. To us, this is You. Your family. Your Home. Your Comfort. Our Science. Second, and the real reason why: Jake and I both worked for Ecology Sprinkler, a successful landscape company owned by Jake's grandparents (Memaw, Billie and Papa Bob.) I presented 3 options of company names to Jake. It wasn't even a discussion. We knew it had to be Ecology Air. We like to keep things simple and flexible for our employees. This includes part time and work from home employment innovations. Jake and I are apart of every single installation, service call, and maintenance. Our continued involvement keeps overhead low and quality of workmanship at it's highest.

Offers by Ecology Air Innovations Inc. on Angi

04/14/2021

Connected Technology was so very easy to work with during my solar installation process. Five (5) companies were interviewed for the project, not all submitted an estimate or followed up as promised. Conversely, Connected Technology was always responsive and stood out to be the best because of their customer service. They did not disappoint. They stayed on top of the project, kept me informed at e...

Description of Work
solar panel installation

Category electrician,solar panels

Thank you for hiring us [Member Name Removed]! It was our pleasure to do the work for you! Thank you as well for taking the time to write a nice review!

05/28/2019

Fast. Friendly. Honest. Professional. Connected-Technology is number 1 in the solar industry! Bill is extremely knowledgeable and able to explain every component in intricate detail. He answered all of our questions, offered practical advice and kept our concerns in mind while designing a system that truly met our needs. I have no doubt our new solar system will reduce our electrical cost for year...

Description of Work
Solar System Design & Installation

Category electrician,solar panels,home automation

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. Your comments are much appreciated.

01/25/2019

Electric car consult was fantastic, saved us thousands.

Description of Work
Estimate for car charger and circuit breaker change

Category electrician

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! It was truly our pleasure!! We are thankful that we were able to assist you and very pleased to be able to assist in improving your budget! Thank you for the opportunity!

12/02/2018

First time doing business with this company, Very happy with there work. I would recommend them to anyone. Great communication, very informative, great pricing and quality work. Most definitely use them for any future electrical needs.

Description of Work
Tesla wall charger & added electrical circuits

Category electrician

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! It was great to work with you and we look forward to assisting you again for any electrical, lighting, smart home or home automation needs you may have! Have a wonderful day!

06/12/2018

Wow!...is all I can say. We had several estimators come tell us we had to rip out the drywall, and hire a drywall person to patch afterwards. That sounded way more involved than we wanted, just to add two outlets in our bathroom. Bill took his time, reviewed the job, and was able to do exactly what we wanted without any drywall damage. What a professional. Oh, watch out for his deadpan wit!

Description of Work
Install 2 outlets in bathroom

Category electrician

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thanks for giving us an opportunity to help with your project! We enjoy being able to think outside of the [Member Information Removed]" and find solutions to fit your needs! We are grateful for the opportunity and thank you for your business!

Installation of proactive security, and smart home systems that include Nest thermostats and cameras, leak detection systems, energy storage systems, lighting controls, networking, audio visual systems, door locks, and voice controls.

Computer repair, alarm monitoring, commercial phone systems