California Carpet & Design Center

Founded 1999 • With Angi since May 2006

5842 Lonetree Blvd

Rocklin, CA 95765

Locally owned and operated for 13 + years, pride ourselves on providing outstanding products and services to all our clients. State of the art showroom, providing a large selection with designer services available.

06/06/2013

Roger H.

California Carpet Center worked out okay. In some way, I was happy with them but in another way, I wasn't. The sales guy was really knowledgeable and really friendly. I liked him. The guys who did the tile did a great job. I really liked them. The carpet layers were a little hit-and-miss. I know, their carpet layers are kind of a wrecking crew in the first place. With these guys, I wasn't impressed. First of all, they came out three days early. They were kind of pissed off because I didn't have my furniture moved. I told them that I'm all by myself and they're three days early. They showed an attitude about it. They tried to move all my book cases with all the books still in it and they broke it. They weren't happy. The guy did not rush me in to anything I told him. I asked them if they would branch around some speakers under my carpet but he didn't do it right. Finally, I held up $100 for them to do it right. I came in and I have a 50-cable wire. They just grabbed one in and put it on the other end and cut it to two equal lengths. They didn't do it right. They just weren't listening. He got injured and got blood all over my wall. Everybody except for the carpet layers were great. Other than that, I was really happy with everything that they did. I wouldn't mind recommending the company but their carpet installers were a wrecking crew.

Description of Work
I bought tile carpet for my kitchen and dining room flooring from California Carpet Center.

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor

Hi: Thank you for your feedback. We are working to improve the communication and service level of the particular installation crew for your project. We appreciate your business.

05/01/2013

Kathleen R.

This company was recommended to me by my interior decorator and I'm glad I used them to install my beautiful hardwood floors! I worked with Dustin Ogden and he was professional, responsive to my numerous questions and concerns, and offered a good price for the job. The engineered hardwood I chose for my home remodeling was high end, and I could not locate anyone nearby who had installed the product to see how it looked before I made the commitment. Dustin was nice enough to order a full box of the wood so I could lay it out in my living room. When it came time to install the floors, the crew of three installers was skilled, courteous, fast and cleaned up each day to my satisfaction. They had my floors installed in two days and only had to make one trip back to finish up on some trim pieces. I will definitely use them again and recommend them to friends and family.

Description of Work
Removed carpet and installed Provenza engineered hardwood floors in approximately 1100 sq. ft of home (five rooms).

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor

Thank you for the review (removed member name). We enjoyed meeting you and helping you with your hardwood project! Hope you are well. Say hello to your husband

04/03/2013

Kristin K.

Everyone there is helpful. I worked with Dustin, he came by several times to make sure the job was getting done right and in a timely manner. He went above and beyond to help me get this done in time for the holidays. Great communicator and would definitely recommend!

Description of Work
Removed existing carpet, replaced with upgraded padding and new carpet. Approximately 2,100 sq. ft. upstairs, downstairs and this included them moving the furniture.

Category carpet installation

Thank you for the feedback [member name removed]. We appreciate your business and hope you are enjoying and settling into your new home in Rocklin! Let us know if there is anything else you need help with.

06/16/2011

Alicia P.

The men were very nice and professional when they installed our linoleum. The only thing that I did have a problem was their coving cuts. They showed up on time and were very responsive.

Description of Work
They layed linoleum flooring down.

Category flooring contractor

Thank you for the feedback and business . We are training and improving this vinyl crew's coving technique.

02/16/2011

Jim G.

They were okay. It was not a very big job - it was part of an overall contract with another company that was replacing the flooring. After they were finished, vinyl had to be put back on, so they brought in California Carpet Center for about half a day and got the work done. They paid them too. I don’t remember much about it. They were very professional. They showed up when they were supposed to, did what they were supposed to and got it done when they were supposed to. The quality was good - the floor still looks good. I might use them in the future.

Description of Work
I used California Carpet Center to put down some vinyl flooring in a bathroom.

Category flooring contractor

Thank you for the positive review [member name removed]. Let us know if anything else comes up that we can help!

06/26/2008

Richard D B.

The men that put in the carpet were very courteous and did a terrific job! They were very punctual and finished everything. I am going to use them again very soon.

Description of Work
They installed carpet in the bedroom and did a super job.

05/04/2006

I AM VERY PLEASED WITH EVERY ASPECT OF THIS COMPANY. I AM VERY SATISFIED WITH THE CARPET AND THE WORK THAT THEY DID FOR ME. THEY ARE VERY COURTEOUS, RESPECTFUL AND NICE.

Description of Work
I PURCHASED AND HAD THEM INSTALL MY NEW CARPETING.

05/04/2006

DAN Z.

THEY BEAT THE PRICE OF EVERY COMPETITOR. THEY WERE VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND HAD GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. THEY PUT THE CARPETS IN QUICKLY AND EVERYTHING TURNED OUT WONDERFUL.

Description of Work
THEY INSTALLED CARPET IN SEVEN ROOMS.

Category carpet installation

Thank you for the review [member name removed]. Please keep us in mind for any type of flooring in the future.

Zendejas Flooring

Specializing in refinishing hardwood, floor recoating and installation. I’ve been in the construction industry for 16 and have specialized in hardwood flooring for over 5 years. As owner and operator I’m dedicated to bringing back to life your flooring.

Offers by Zendejas Flooring  on Angi
    Just Hardwood Floors

Just Hardwood Floors is a father/son team with excellent work ethic that has been in the business for over 42 years! Comparing to our competitors, our quality of equipment and our attention to detail is truly what separates us from our competition. Our billing process: For ALL Installations: Material cost due upon delivery. All Jobs: Progress payment due upon completion of installation Final Payment due the last day of the job We accept Check or Cash ONLY. SPECIALS every MONTH 10-20% OFF regular PRICE .

Offers by Just Hardwood Floors on Angi
    McGrady Flooring

McGrady Flooring has been serving the Sacramento area for over 36 years. I'm a licensed flooring & B General contractor that masters in carpet and vinyl flooring & Fire & Flood restoration. Free In-Home Estimates.

Award 2022
    American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available

Carpet, tile, hardwood, window coverings, & new construction