California Carpet & Design Center

Founded 1999 • With Angi since May 2006

Locally owned and operated for 13 + years, pride ourselves on providing outstanding products and services to all our clients. State of the art showroom, providing a large selection with designer services available. ...

America's Dream HomeWorks Is A Family-Owned Full Service Home Improvement Contractor In California Offering Complete Home Remodeling Services. We Help Homeowners And Property Owners With All Of Their Home Improvement Needs. With The Professional Knowledge And Vast Resources, We Are Able To Provide Our Customers With The Best Products, Unmatched Customer Service And Affordable Prices. Secondary Phone: Secondary 916.739.0996

We are a small, quality oriented, licensed flooring contractor with over 18 years of experience. Specializing in hardwood flooring installation & refinishing, baseboards, laminate and luxury vinyl planks.Serving portions of Placer and Sacramento counties.

*Come check out our retail store showcasing all professional grade materials we install to make your home even more beautiful* With over 60 years of experience, here at On Point Flooring, we recognize and appreciate the need to offer full-service operation whilst incorporating a forgotten art form (customer service). We are in the business of making our friends and customers happy with their overall experience by aiming to exceed all expectations. Our success is a byproduct of that mentality and we refuse to compromise your project as we focus on our ultimate goal.... execute with integrity! We offer full flooring service, sales and installation for all types of flooring with an emphasis on customer service. We look forward to working with you! *Please note: we only install materials purchased through our company to ensure top quality installation*

06/06/2013

California Carpet Center worked out okay. In some way, I was happy with them but in another way, I wasn't. The sales guy was really knowledgeable and really friendly. I liked him. The guys who did the tile did a great job. I really liked them. The carpet layers were a little hit-and-miss. I know, their carpet layers are kind of a wrecking crew in the first place. With these guys, I wasn't impresse...

Description of Work
I bought tile carpet for my kitchen and dining room flooring from California Carpet Center.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

Hi: Thank you for your feedback. We are working to improve the communication and service level of the particular installation crew for your project. We appreciate your business.

05/01/2013

This company was recommended to me by my interior decorator and I'm glad I used them to install my beautiful hardwood floors! I worked with Dustin Ogden and he was professional, responsive to my numerous questions and concerns, and offered a good price for the job. The engineered hardwood I chose for my home remodeling was high end, and I could not locate anyone nearby who had installed the produc...

Description of Work
Removed carpet and installed Provenza engineered hardwood floors in approximately 1100 sq. ft of home (five rooms).

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

Thank you for the review (removed member name). We enjoyed meeting you and helping you with your hardwood project! Hope you are well. Say hello to your husband

04/03/2013

Everyone there is helpful. I worked with Dustin, he came by several times to make sure the job was getting done right and in a timely manner. He went above and beyond to help me get this done in time for the holidays. Great communicator and would definitely recommend!

Description of Work
Removed existing carpet, replaced with upgraded padding and new carpet. Approximately 2,100 sq. ft. upstairs, downstairs and this included them moving the furniture.

Category carpet installation

Thank you for the feedback [member name removed]. We appreciate your business and hope you are enjoying and settling into your new home in Rocklin! Let us know if there is anything else you need help with.

06/16/2011

The men were very nice and professional when they installed our linoleum. The only thing that I did have a problem was their coving cuts. They showed up on time and were very responsive.

Description of Work
They layed linoleum flooring down.

Category flooring contractor

Thank you for the feedback and business . We are training and improving this vinyl crew's coving technique.

02/16/2011

They were okay. It was not a very big job - it was part of an overall contract with another company that was replacing the flooring. After they were finished, vinyl had to be put back on, so they brought in California Carpet Center for about half a day and got the work done. They paid them too. I don’t remember much about it. They were very professional. They showed up when they were supposed to, ...

Description of Work
I used California Carpet Center to put down some vinyl flooring in a bathroom.

Category flooring contractor

Thank you for the positive review [member name removed]. Let us know if anything else comes up that we can help!

Carpet, tile, hardwood, window coverings, & new construction

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available