Johnny's Contracting & Handyman SVC

Founded 2003 • With Angi since August 2013

5433 Rochester St

Riverside, CA 92504

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Handyman and Property Management services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!...

06/05/2017

mark M.

too far from my house to do the work

Description of Work
too far from my house to do the work

04/10/2017

Arnold A.

Did a great job cleaning it up. Hauled everything away. Sent me before and after pictures.

Description of Work
Needed some vacant property cleared of debris from transients.

01/04/2017

William L.

I give them A's all down the list and will use them again when needed.

Description of Work
We hired Johnny's Contracting & Handyman SVC to get our new home move in ready. They did some light plumbing, painting, handyman work, installed new doors and locks.

Category electrician, handyman service, locksmith, plumbing, house painters, interior painters, doors

01/04/2017

William L.

Johnny and his crew does good work and prefers large jobs.

Description of Work
They came out to do a large painting job in our new home.

Category house painters, interior painters

06/17/2016

Bill P.

VERY WELL, SHOW UP ON TIME, AND ALWAYS KEPT US INFORMED OF ANYTHING THAT NEED TO BE DONE THAT WAS EXTRA. GREAT ATTITUDE .

Description of Work
Repair balcony cover, replaced dry rot beams, painted same, leveled deck around spa, completely repaired or replaced block walls in side yard garden replaced sprinklers as needed, level ground, replaced awnings. dry rotted supports. First rate professionals, Always clean up after each stage of the project. Well versed in their trade. Always accept more projects or improvements.

Category contractors, concrete repair, decks, drywall, hauling services, insulation, masonry, pavers, gravel, house painters, hardscaping

12/03/2015

Aleta R.

Description of Work
Replace damaged wood on house, power wash, primer and paint exterior of home. Dig out trees and roots and pour new concrete. Prepare deck and stairs to be replaced. Prepare fencing to be moved.

Category stucco

04/02/2015

Patricia L.

Category ceramic tile, concrete repair, decks, drywall, fencing, roofing, stucco

01/07/2015

Fred A.

Didn't seem to know enough about how to fix the problem. He was professional. I may use him for another job.

Description of Work
Estimate on repair for sprinkler system.

07/23/2014

Albert R.

It was great he was a pleasure to work with. would recommend anytime.

Description of Work
fixed ceiling dry wall

Category stucco

01/21/2014

Kelly L.

I have used Johnny's contracting and handyman services for years. They are very reliable and consistent and remain our go to company when we need to get something done. I would highly recommend them to anyone. I don't usually submit reviews, but I have had such good experiences in the past that I wanted to take the time to share my thoughts. Steve

Description of Work
Drywall, painting, cement work, retaining wall, excavation, epoxy flooring in garage. He can do it all and does a great job.

Category concrete repair, decks, concrete driveways, drywall, excavators, fencing, handyman service, roofing, pavers, gravel, skylights, ceiling fans, stucco, interior painters, driveway pavers, mudjacking, hardscaping, epoxy flooring

12/03/2013

Scott G.

He cut door to size ,hung, and made finish repairs to the jam. John also installed the lockset. He worked clean and efficiently and has done so on all jobs for me.

Description of Work
The most recent job that John has completed for me was Installing a custom entry door.. Over the years John has completed many quality jobs for me. He has assisted in an entire bathroom remodel from plumbing to drywall. He has built a concrete countertop for my kitchen. In addition he has installed slate tile on a bathroom floor. All jobs were completed to my satisfaction and reasonably priced. John is a professional and it shows in the attention to detail that he gives on each job.

Category ceramic tile, countertops, handyman service, plumbing, remodeling, stucco, doors

10/27/2013

Michael H.

I am very satisfied with the quality of John's work. His attention to detail is very good. He is a hard worker and let's you know "up front" what the costs will be.

Description of Work
Most recently, I used Josh for remodel of a kitchen/den area, installation of a large ceiling fan, removal of 6 spotlight cans, plaster, install electrical (LED lighting) - very high ceilings. In the past I've used John to paint the exterior of my home, patching stucco.

Category ceramic tile, handyman service, stucco, house painters, interior painters

S and R Decorative Coding's

Regency Property Management

Regency Property Management serves landlords throughout Southern California. We specialize in professional management services for owners of all types of rental properties -- Single and multi-family income rentals (including condos and townhomes), apartment buildings and condominium associations. Once you become a member of the Regency family you can expectt the following services: • Rent Collection -- Semi-Annual Interior Inspections • Lease Administration -- 24-Hour Emergency Response • Rent Market Review -- Tenant Screening • Full Financial Reporting -- Lease Negotiations & Renewals • Budget Projection & Cost Tracking -- Assistance to legal Services • Routine Maintenance -- Tenant Relations • Preventative Maintenance -- Regular Site Inspections • Detailed Monthly & Weekly Activity Log -- Marketing Vacancies

Offers by Regency Property Management on Angi
    McCabe Property Management

McCabe Property Management offers full service SM/MD/LG HOA management specializing in repairing "broken/troubled" HOA's. Our dedicated team is here 24/7 to enhance our clients quality of life! No jobs too BIG no jobs too SMALL-We do it all! Some of the detailed services we provide are: *Full financial management *Asset management/protection *Full maintenance service *Compliance/regulatory management *24/7 emergency response services *HOA health & stability assessment *Owner/Board of Director Risk Assessment *Tailored online & app based homeowner/tenant portal *100% competitive pricing meet & beat all others Call us today!! Our dedicated team is here 24/7 to provide you with a 100% RISK FREE consultation at no obligation to you!! No job is too BIG no job is too SMALL-We do it all!

CA976723
    Check, Financing Available

General building, property management, new construction, home additions & improvement.