J H Construction

Founded 2014 • With Angi since November 2015

Located in Riverside CA, JH Construction provides quality aluminum patio covers and rain gutters with unmatched customer service from start to finish. Whether you need ample shade from the Southern California sun, or keeping your stucco and concrete spotless during the rainy season, JH has the products and services you need. You’ll find that our patio covers and gutters are affordable and durable. ...

House and Roof Washing

House and Roof Washing

We are here to soft wash your home and roof looking to remove moss, algae, and other buildup. We also provide pressure washing for gutter cleaning, any concrete or driveway. Your satisfaction is our primary goal.

08/10/2020

Very timely on giving the quote. Company specializes in custom patio work. Over priced for my area. Rain gutter quote is competitive. Need one more quote.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rain gutters and patio cover

CATEGORY awnings,patios

06/04/2020

The company employees were prompt and professional. They also kept me informed as to the work progress.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rain gutter installation.

CATEGORY gutter repair

06/02/2020

The servicemen were here promptly and worked until the job was completed in the timeframe the owner said it would take. The job was very professionally done and there wasn't any mess left afterwards at all. I appreciated their friendliness and professionalism, as well as the reasonableness in the cost of the job. I will recommend them to my family and friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had gutters installed on the patio.

CATEGORY awnings,gutter repair,patios

Thanks. We appreciate it!!

04/20/2020

The crew: •was on time •was prepared •was personable •was professional •was done in a timely manor •cleaned up —and in today’s COVID-19 climate, followed the rules Exceptional service at a reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
rain gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair

Thanks [Member Name Removed]!

02/25/2020

From the time I met Jeff for the estimate of rain gutters and a patio cover, to the completion of the job, he and his team were first class. He had answered every question, was more then helpful with generating information about the products he was installing. I would recommend Jeff and his company to anyone looking to install rain gutters and/or a patio cover.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patio Cover and Rain Gutters

CATEGORY awnings,gutter repair

J H Construction provides Seamless Aluminum Rain Gutters, Custom Sheet Metal and Copper Rain Gutters, and Alumawood Patio Covers.