Hammer Construction

Founded 1994 • With Angi since June 2012

P.O. Box 53301

Riverside, CA 92517

Hammer Construction is a California based general contractor company with more than 18 years of experience. We specialize in room additions, kitchen and bathroom renovations, counter tops and bathtub refinishing, with a particular strong performance in home remodeling and home restorations. Our

03/01/2014

Cheryl B.

He told me that it was usual wear and tear and continue to seal the surface.

Description of Work
give estimate on granite repair.

Category doors

[member name removed]: It is always a pleasure to better serve you. Thank you!

12/08/2013

Jim T.

HIRE THIS COMPANY!!! I love this contractor and would use him again in an instant! I received multiple quotes before going with Hammer Construction and Eddy (the owner) was true to his quote. He provided detailed/honest information on his quote and came in within the estimate AND within the timeline we agreed upon. When I requested adjustments to the work order he always provided a new price quote and there where never any hidden costs or surprises. The work was beautifully done and Eddy walked the job with me whenever I asked him to show me what was being done. I brought flooring samples, paint colors, drawer pulls and many suggestions to him and he would go to his suppliers and find the same or completely similar items at discounted rates. Hammer Construction doesn't and quot;up chargeand quot; on the items they purchase for your job. I always saw the same workers thru out the project so I didn't feel like there were new strangers everyday. Eddy noticed the smallest details and would point out to me the items he wasn't happy with and expected his guys to fix the next day...items that I never would have noticed or thought of changing. Hammer Construction isn't just for big jobs...I will be using him in the future for any additional projects that I decide to have done. I really believe that Hammer Construction took good care of me and it was a true partnership to make my house look beautiful. I'll say it again...HIRE THIS COMPANY!!!

Description of Work
Remodeling of house: entirely new kitchen (new cabinets, granite countertops, new island built, removal of fluorescents), 2 new bathrooms, new flooring thru out, new interior and exterior doors, new molding, painting thru out, removal of interior wall, replaced sliding door with exterior door and stuccoed exterior wall, wired for cable/cat 5, rebuilt fireplace, installation of new ceiling lights, drywall garage.

Category countertops, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, plumbing, remodeling, marble & granite, stucco, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters, doors

Thank you very much for your review [member's name removed]. I has been a pleasure working with you on your remodel project. For Hammer Construction it is a true reward to get compliments of our work like yours. It has been a truly rewarding experience working with you!

AGGI Construction Services

Bragar Landscaping

Providing exceptional service for over 42 years as an environmental protector. I offer a variety of drought-tolerant trees, plants, shrubs, and succulents that would look great in your yard. I use unique and environmentally friendly hardscaping materials to design and build your dream yard. I ensure that your yard is as friendly to the environment as possible while saving you money with drought-tolerant solutions. I am California Pace Approved for 100% financing. If you are considering an Old Fashion California Landscape with lawns and plants that consume more water, don't count me out, I will do my best to make your yard as water efficient as I can. Call for details on the California Pace Program.

Mulholland Brand

**WE OFFER THE LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED** Mulholland Brand is a high-end direct manufacturer of low maintenance aluminum gates, fences, railings, and pergolas. For direct to consumer installations, we only offer the best quality to customers. With over 25 years of experience and a 4.9/5 star average user rating on Google and Yelp, you can count on us to do an amazing job. If you are looking for the highest quality manufacturing and installations, call us today at 818-639-3820 or check us out at http://www.mulhollandbrand.com for great service, great passion, and the best security gates in Los Angeles!

Offers Coupon

Kitchen and Bathroom remodeling, Room additions, Home Restoration, REO Rehabs, Flooring, Painting, Plumbing, Electrical, Roofing, Framing, Drywall, Stucco, Patios & Decks, Windows, Doors, Crown molding, Trash-Outs, and many more.