Go and Do landscaping

Founded 2005 • With Angi since October 2018

I have been working in landscape for 16 years, my goal is to provide the best quality of work and leave a lasting impression on you and your neighbors. My customers will say that my prices are reasonable, my work is professional and they will highly recommend my services to anyone. I look forward

2022 Super Service Award

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

living things maintenance

lawn & landscaping

202092508
plants, water and gardener require in a paradise.
View project
living things maintenance project

living things maintenance

lawn & landscaping

202092508
View project

lawn & landscaping (18)irrigation system (10)lawn care (8)stone & gravel (4)mulch delivering (3)deck cleaning (2)lawn treatment (2)hardscaping (1)rototilling (1)

07/05/2022

Nylynn M.

Jeremiah and his team were very professional and responded in a timely manner! We appreciated their service and customer friendliness!

Description of Work
Lawn Irrigation

Work Completed On 07/05/2022

06/07/2022

Cory F.

Team was very nice and professional, provided high quality work. Yard was cleaned after work was completed. They also moved a rose bush for me and gave a complimentary mow and edging of lawns. Well definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Rototilling

Category landscaping, lawn service, rototilling

Work Completed On 06/07/2022

03/02/2022

Roberto E.

This is the second project that we use their services. We are more than pleased. The first project was 2 yrs ago and is still the best on the block. Pedro and his team were profesional and will invite them back for further projects.

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category landscaping, irrigation systems, pavers, gravel

Work Completed On 03/02/2022

02/19/2022

Lisa L.

5 stars thank you Jeremia and crew for the fabulous landscaping job to my front yard. Love the results ! Will definitely use your service again for another future landscape project.

Description of Work
new landscape

Category landscaping, mulch, pavers, gravel

Work Completed On 02/19/2022

10/20/2021

Mrs C.

Pedro & his crew did an excellent job & I highly recommend him. He did exactly as promised. 10 stars

Description of Work
Lawn Irrigation

Category lawn service, irrigation systems

Work Completed On 10/20/2021

06/23/2021

Clint S.

Pedro was incredibly responsive and professional. He exudes a quiet confidence and offered creative solutions to all questions. Working with Pedro is a “no brainer ” due to his strong work ethic coupled with his attention to service detail! Highly recommended!

Description of Work
sprinklers installation

Work Completed On 06/23/2021

03/01/2021

Stephanie C.

“Go and Do” did an excellent job. They quoted me a fair price and worked quickly without cutting any corners. They were extremely professional and did a great job. I would definitely hire them again!

Description of Work
Clean up and drip sistem.

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems

Work Completed On 03/01/2021

09/06/2020

Michele D.

Pedro and his crew are outstanding. They came on time, worked all day and worked hard! Job was huge but they kept at it. When they finished they replaced all sod, cleaning everything up, to the point where our neighbors didn’t even know we had the job done. They used quality materials, responded quickly when one of the heads got filled with sand and wouldn’t work. Absolutely would hire this gentleman again. A 10 out of 10!!!

Description of Work
Replace all sprinkler system.

Category irrigation systems, deck cleaning

Work Completed On 09/01/2020

08/07/2020

Racheal R.

Would certainly recommend Go & Do Landscaping. They were punctual, professional & polite. Top soil and sod installation and sprinklers repair were completed within a few hours. New lawn looks gorgeous; we’re very pleased with outcome.

Description of Work
Remove dried dead grass and weeds; repair 2 sprinklers and install new sod.

Category landscaping, lawn service, lawn treatment, mulch

Work Completed On 07/14/2020

06/30/2020

Patrick S.

Repair and Add To Our Sprinkler System.

Description of Work
We are extremely happy with the knowledge, with the professionalism and with the work Pedro and his men did! They were extremely punctual and worked very hard. We originally hired Pedro to extend our front yard sprinkler system and he even made better improvements to it. He was so great that we hired him to return the following day to also improve on our backyard sprinkler system. He added a drip system for our rose bush area and for our garden area too. Pedro was here for 2 days and after each day he cleaned up everything so well that you couldn’t even tell that they had been here digging up anything. We are very pleased with his work and recommend him highly!!!

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

06/06/2020

Gabriela O.

Pedro and his guys did a great job. Very clean and efficient.

Description of Work
Adjust and repair sprinkler system

Category landscaping, irrigation systems

Work Completed On 05/27/2020

06/02/2020

Ken W.

They came out and measured the area of work. Also, provided pictures of plants for us to select. We selected the plants that we wanted and waited for an estimate. They never responded.

Description of Work
Wanted a sloped hill landscaped with plants.Needed an estimated of the work that was going to be performed.

Work Completed On 05/27/2020

04/30/2020

Jen H.

Amazingly! They were the first most responsive company. Came out next day and provided us a quote has the whole job completed super timely. Great, professional guys to work with. Would highly recommend and use again.

Description of Work
Ready the yard and install New sod

Category landscaping, lawn service, deck cleaning

Work Completed On 04/30/2020

Review for Go and Do landscaping - 19071 Krameria Ave, Riverside, CA - 38539370

04/01/2020

Benjamin N.

Pedro was prompt and extremely reasonably priced. He and his crew made sure that they left the premises clean at the end of each day. He is honest and upfront with you. Quality work at a reasonable price.

Description of Work
I needed to have my yards renovated and some landscaping done. Sprinkler repair.

Category landscaping, lawn service, lawn treatment, mulch, hardscaping

Work Completed On 04/01/2020

03/16/2020

Kathie H.

Excellent. Pedro was prompt, friendly and brought samples by. During the actual work he had us walk around to review progress and make sure he was doing as we asked. The crew was professional and finished up project in less than a day. The price was fair and we were more than pleased with the outcome. We would definitely recommend their services and call on Go and Do again should we require landscaping services in the future.

Description of Work
Gravel and flower beds spread and redesigned

Category landscaping, pavers, gravel

Work Completed On 03/11/2020

03/06/2020

Tim W.

reroute the old and put in additional sprinklers that was done wrong before. He suggested what needed to be done and also suggested more sod. It all came out great. Pedro was always on time and always responded to my calls and messages. His pricing was fair and he even came out to help fix a sprinkler that wasn't spraying right even though he lives far from Menifee.

Description of Work
Redo the sprinklers so they covered properly.

Category landscaping, irrigation systems

Work Completed On 02/12/2020

02/24/2020

adan I.

Very well. On a scale of 10 I would give 10. Very outstanding job. Will hire this company for all my future landscaping needs and recommend my neighbors to hire this company..

Description of Work
Landscaping

Work Completed On 02/23/2020

01/09/2020

Erik S.

The service was fast and professional. Great line of communication, and very reasonable pricing! This is my third time using their services.

Description of Work
Irrigation

Work Completed On 01/08/2020

06/26/2019

Keir T.

Pedro did an excellent job. I initially hired him for a weed removal job back in Feb 2019. He did such a great job I hired him again this June. Pedro is professionally and his prices were reasonable for the jobs done. I would highly recommend Pedro for his services! Keir T.

Description of Work
Pulled weeds in front and backyards!

Category lawn service

Work Completed On 06/13/2019

06/25/2019

Brenda E.

It went very, very, very well. " I Meaning "EXCELLENT!". Mr.Pedro, work is professional... He cleans up behind his self never leaves a mess and you will be pleased with the work that you hired Mr.Pedro, to do. " I KNOW MS.BRENDA, WAS VERY PLEASED!."😁😁😁💯

Description of Work
I had yard work done. And weeds removed from the back yard and clean up after it was all done.

Category landscaping, lawn service

Work Completed On 03/07/2019

06/02/2019

Steven T.

Pedro was very pleasant and professional. He quickly accessed the problem and went to work. I was very pleased with the outcome.

Description of Work
sprinkler line repair

Work Completed On 05/24/2019

05/24/2019

Diego M.

I'm happy with their service. They're great workers and I have nothing bad to say about the work.

Description of Work
They did landscaping, put new grass, and new irrigation system.