Easy Kitchen and Bath

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

815 Marlborough Ave

Riverside, CA 92507

All Workers Follow CDC Guidelines

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
Redondo Beach Master Bathroom

Redondo Beach Master Bathroom

home remodeling202190277
This remodel took a lot of planning and was worth it!! Thank you to this awesome customer in Redondo Beach who used our company for a full replacement of their Master Bathroom.

We believe if we treat people with honesty and integrity, relationships with customers will follow. Our culture of transparency and forthrightness is central to who our company is and what to expect from our team. The company's culture is not just something that we say online. We have a process and mission statement for keeping the culture in place. It’s a living, breathing philosophy based on timeless principles. No one is perfect although we strive for perfect, and if we ever make a mistake we will own it and take responsibility for it....

home remodeling (6)

02/18/2021

Tremendous, Jose and William are awesome guys and really impressive at what they do. Jose waterproofed my shower and William was there when we needed him with attention to detail. The rest of the guys were good with the full remodel but these guys deserve feedback.

Description of Work
Full bathroom remodel.

Work Completed On 02/17/2021

02/18/2021

It was beautiful. The quality was good. I am happy with the service.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel.

Work Completed On 11/01/2020

02/16/2021

It was excellent, it looks good, finish quick, professional, always *** if I want it, they consulted with me and they're a group of good people.

Description of Work
They installed new shower door, they finish a wall, they put some tiles on the bottom, installed a vault on the bottom and they installed 2 of those handicapped bars.

Work Completed On 02/08/2021

02/15/2021

They did a good job. Overall I was happy with how it turned out. It was done quickly, he was knowledgeable, and very patient and helpful with the process as I was making choices. I would highly recommend them and I would hire them again.

Description of Work
They redid my bathroom.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 01/25/2021

02/04/2021

EBR was super helpful from beginning to end. My family has a rental unit in San Diego that needed bathroom renovations and minor kitchen touch ups and because of covid my parents weren't able to drive there, so they had me do everything virtual for them and EBR was one of the only companies I found willing to work like this.

Description of Work
Remodeling

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 02/03/2021

02/01/2021

A very professional salesman Shorey help led me get my bathroom remodeled at a very good price he was very professional and always answered my questions and concerns thanks for the help. He also met me at the stores to select my materials which I appreciated. The workers were absolutely great at their job, a couple days they were slightly late but no big deal since the work was great.

Description of Work
bathroom remodel

Work Completed On 02/01/2021

01/15/2021

My sister and I needed to replace our tub shower with a walk in shower for our mom and this company did a great job. They came out and helped us we decided to go with the acrylic with a curtain rod so it was easier for mom. The crews cleaned up and it only took two days. Definitely recommend this company

Description of Work
Shower Replacement

Work Completed On 01/15/2021

Full bathroom remodeling which includes removing and replacing showers/tubs, flooring, vanities, toilets, plumbing, lighting, exhaust fans, drywall repair, painting, etc. We also offering kitchen cabinet and countertop replacements. Total kitchen and bathrooms Remodel!!

New home construction, roofing, pools, new addition, no handyman’s service