Bogner Pools

Founded 1959 • With Angi since July 2005

5045 Van Buren Blvd.

Riverside, CA 92503

At Bogner Pools, we pride ourselves in quality workmanship and affordable prices. Our work emphasizes new swimming pool construction and swimming pool remodel. We are located in Riverside, Ca. and service the majority of the Inland Empire and it's surrounding areas. Please browse our site and feel

04/03/2017

bret Z.

Within a week of receiving the bid, we experienced a set back that would prevent us from going further with our pool dreams. However, when we get back on track, we will have them out again and help us make our backyard the little oasis they designed.

Description of Work
Asked for consultation on designing and constructing a pool. Bogner Pools responded quickly and was the only company that responded to my inquiry using Angieslist. The representative came out, was professional and eager to meet our needs. Within days we had a nice design and bid that was on par with our expectations.

Category swimming pools

02/28/2017

jason C.

They were over $20k over our highest quote. Offered to come down in price if we made the pool smaller. Would still be overpaying compared to other companies offering a lower price for bigger pool. Was pretty much a waste of our time.

Description of Work
Build a swimming pool/spa

Category swimming pools

07/07/2015

James M.

Bogner sent out a designer/salesman to my house and after looking at and measuring my backyard, designed/sketched right there on the spot my pool as it would look! And the pool looked exactly as it was shown on the original drawings that were drawn up that first day! Bogner kept to their schedule and completed my pool as planned! They used top materials and top of the line pool equipment! A matter of fact, my pool equipment and plaster have lasted 28 years! The only negative part of the experience with Bogner was the tile installer! We used our own tile and he was very annoyed that he had to cooperate with us as to the placement of the tile; and he was very arqumentative throughout the entire installation! But I called Bogner and made a complaint regarding him while he was at my house and they did contact him and talk with him. However, he was still not very nice! He did do an excellent job installing the tile so the job did get done well! I have had numerous construction people look at my pool and all have commented on the pool's outstanding quality. I would hire this company AGAIN if I built another pool in a heartbeat!!!!

Description of Work
Bogner designed and built my pool.

01/19/2015

Marc S.

We first met with Joe (owner) and he evaluated what we had and made some recommendations. Later he had his office contact us for the bid. We trusted him, so we gave him the job. His office gave us a timeline and all the work was carried out in a professional way. There were later some issues that arose because of the installation, some of the plumbing was leaking and some thermostat cables were chewed up by my dog, they had both problems fixed without charge. This was one of my best experiences with a contractor and will have no hesitation in either using their services again or in recommending them to a good friend.

Description of Work
Installed a solar water heater for the pool, upgraded the filter & piping.

10/27/2014

Christopher K.

We were very pleased with Bogner's professionalism and keeping with their schedule. They did good work and stayed on the timeline. Their workers are very experienced and knowledgeable, and they have long term relationships with their subs. A family business that has been around for a long time, Bogner isn't going to disappear on me. A couple of minor issues have arisen since construction ended, and they have been nicely responsive. We got great design advice and the pool turned out even better than we hoped. We are super pleased with the final result.

Description of Work
Built a pool, spa and fire pit.

09/20/2014

Michael C.

Entire process was great, each team of workers were knowledgeable, clean, courteous and they had all worked for Bogner for 15 - 25 years. Initial estimate and planning was not pushy, designer listened to what we wanted. Every phase was scheduled in a timely manner and only slowdown was 1 day from rain (steel team worked on Sat to recover from rain delay). Entire process was approx 7 weeks including 2 week break at Christmas. I would highly recommend this pool builder to anyone doing a new build or a remodel.

Description of Work
free form in ground gunite/plaster pool w/ in-floor cleaning system, benches, sun shelf, plumbing, electrical, equipment, LED lights, Pebble Fina finish

09/08/2014

Eva R.

We were looking for an estimate on building a pool. Frank was professional and honest. We were happy with his customer service and we received a timely estimate and we will be working with Bogner Pools when we are ready to begin construction. More than likely February of next year.

Description of Work
Frank provided an estimate.

06/26/2014

Patricia H.

They started our pool in January and finished in March. We talked to a bunch of other people but when we interviewed Bogner, both my husband and I felt that they were going to standby and do what they said they would do because they were in business for a long time. That is exactly what happened. The quality of work was excellent. The people that have come and seen our pool asked me who did it. They were very timely and did exactly what they said and when they said they would do it, which was really important to us. These guys were very clean and there was never a big mess that they had done. Everything they said they would do, they did. Their price was comparable to everybody else because we got several estimates.

Description of Work
We used Bogner Pools to totally remodel our pool and put new concrete around our deck.

Category concrete repair, swimming pools

06/18/2014

Gregory V.

Description of Work
Had contacted their company via their website trying to obtain an estimate for installing a new swimming pool. They never responded to my inquiry. |

Category pool cleaners

I just took a look through our records. We do log every lead as they come in and keep records of any calls or conversations. I don't see this address nor this name. I am not ruling out a technical glitch, but I know for certain we have never spoke.

03/28/2014

Jillian E.

03/18/2013

Kelly S.

Loved the 2 initial sales people. They were honest, willing to work within our price range, and had good artistic sense to design something that would look great with our existing backyard landscape. Their finished artistic rendition was beautiful, hand drawn and detailed (much nicer than the other 4 renditions we received which were computer generalized, leaving us unable to picture the finished product accurately) The rock/waterfall man was truly a master crafter... the finished falls were more beautiful than we imagined. The concrete men were polite, well mannered, and matched the existing 5 year old concrete to a "T". All other subs were equally good at their jobs, and I was especially impressed that they cleaned and hauled debris as they went. My only complaint was the placement of the jets in the spa. We had told them we wanted them placed at different levels to target all areas of the back, and to leave enough room for 4 adults to utilize them at once..which they, unfortunately, did not do. I saw that this was going to be a potential problem during installment and warned them to make the switch, but my request was "poo-poo'd" I was told the end result was going to be just right, and that I need not worry. As it is, only 2 adults can use the jets at a time, and we only have 2 different water levels of jets (too low (buttocks area) and middle. The orientation man did a fantastic job acquainting us with our new "Spool". Overall we are thrilled with the work and wouldn't hesitate to use them again or recommend them to anyone else.

Description of Work
"Spool" large spa/pool with natural rock falls

03/04/2013

William P.

He was nice, helpful and extremely knowledgeable.

Description of Work
He came out and gave me an estimate for jacuzzi repair.

03/04/2013

Teri V.

We received multiple estimates from pool contractors in the area and, while Bogner was not the least expensive, we were impressed with the knowledge and professionalism of their sales person. We researched references and decided to sign the contract. We were notified in advance every step of the way while the pool was being assembled. There were NO SURPRISES, which was really important to us. The pool is beautiful and the entire experience was very pleasant. We also had some maintenance questions a few months after the installation and they sent someone out to check out the problem we were having (it was a filter setting not a mechanical problem). Overall, we were very happy with Bogner and would gladly recommend them to anyone who was looking to have a pool installed in a thoroughly professional manner. They are the "No Drama" pool company.

Description of Work
Installation of a 20X40 foot rectangular gunite pool in a rural backyard.

07/29/2005

SO FAR THEY'VE BEEN GREAT, WE'VE LOVED THEM. WE KNOW THAT WE'RE PAYING A LITTLE MORE, BUT THEY'RE EXCELLENT. EVERYTHING FROM THE LIST IS EXCELLENT. THEY DON'T WANT ANY PAYMENT UP FRONT, THEY CHARGE NINETY PERCENT WHEN THEY FINISH POOL AND TEN PERCENT A MONTH LATER. THEY WERE ALSO WILLING TO INCLUDE OTHER THINGS IN THE CONTRACT SUCH AS CHANGING GATES AND DOORS, REPAIRING FENCING AND SPRINKLERS AS PART OF CONTRACT AS WELL.

Description of Work
EXCAVATION, DIGGING THE POOL, BUILDING THE INGROUND POOL AND SPA.