Best Plumbing Services

Founded 2008 • With Angi since August 2011

We bring to the table a wealth of professionalism, courtesy and knowledge in Leak Detection & Repair, Hot Water Heaters, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Repair, Camera Sewer Inspection, Sewer Line Cleaning and more. Best Plumbing Services maintains exceptional service, and our staff is dedicated to the specific needs of each of our customers. Mailing address: P.O. Box 21129, Riverside, CA 92516...

Southland Heating and Air Conditioning

Choosing the right Heating and Air Conditioning Contractor is very important. Chances are you are going to make a substantial investment in your new HVAC system with which ever contractor you choose. There is nothing worse than investing a large amount of your hard earned money in a new system and winding up with a system that is noisy, inefficient, and does not perform properly. Or even worse, one that fails prematurely. Surprisingly enough most HVAC Contractors have no formal training. Untrained HVAC Contractors frequently do not size systems properly which could result in improper cooling, very high utility bills, and even systems that fail prematurely. Before you even consider a contractor make sure they are NATE Certified and Air Balance Certified. North American Technician Excellence is the Prestigious Certification of HVAC Competence. Using a NATE certified contractor is like using a surgeon that graduated Harvard Medical School with honors. Air Balance Certified contractors understand airflow which equates to efficiency and comfort in your home. To have a system designed properly a contractor has to understand air flow. At Southland we offer this high level of expertise. Yes, we are very good at what we do and there is no question about that. Our reviews and ratings prove that. Our installations are unparalleled with every system being designed specifically to the home. All options for a quality installation are included in every system we install. From basic systems, high efficiency systems, to specialized zoning we do it all. If you are searching for a knowledgeable contractor you have found one here. We offer extremely competitive pricing and expert design knowledge.

Offers by Southland Heating and Air Conditioning on Angi
AZ Air Conditioning and Heating

AZ Air Conditioning and Heating offers great residential HVAC, plumbing, and indoor air quality services in Los Angeles, CA and the surrounding areas. Contact our team today to schedule any plumbing, heating, air conditioning, or indoor air quality services that you may need. Premium Lennox Dealer

Offers by AZ Air Conditioning and Heating on Angi
Global Green Solutions

Heating & A/C, We're passionate about delivering an exceptional heating and air conditioning experience. When you hire us, you're hiring a team of professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your home. We're committed to providing you with the highest level of service, so you'll always choose us for your heating, AC, air duct service needs We're committed to serve you with quality and great value. We'll come to you, listen to your needs and wants, and then come back to you with a logical, feasible plan that works for you. Our first-time customers continually become our long term customers time and time again, choosing us for all the heating, AC, air ducts needs. Call us today, and see what our commitment to quality is all about! We may not be related, but you'll feel like we're family. We Service Los Angeles, And all surrounding areas as well! Call us today!

Offers by Global Green Solutions on Angi

08/19/2016

Called made an Appt for 1pm. Called at 9am to confirm appt. The person I talked to sounded drunk didn't know about appt said would be there in 1 hr. After 2 hr called back and was told he got side tracked cancelled appt and called another plumber on list. I will never call this company again and I would advise you not to

Description of Work
Leak main water line.

08/24/2015

My service went great. He verified the flange was still in working order, the new toilet is fabulous.I'm really happy with the work that was done in my hall bath.

Description of Work
Replacement of toilet- I wasn't sure if the toilet was needing to be repaired or replaced. The technician gave options, which I felt were welcome, and I decided on replacing the toilet, as it was well over 30 years old.

Category plumbing

Hi [member's name removed], Thank you so much for your review. We are more than happy that you are pleased with our services. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

04/30/2015

They did really good. It was very professional. I met the owner and he came and did his work. In fact, he is due back tomorrow to work on my HVAC system. He bought a new thermostat, but he put it on there and the same trouble happened. So he thought the new thermostat might have been bad. So he is going to bring another one. He said there might be some wiring problems.

Description of Work
I am using out of the monthly magazine you guys sent me, a plumber that I'm impressed with. They did some work for me. It's called Best Plumbing. He looked at my HVAC. My thermostat was giving me some trouble. My air and my heat were working, but it wouldn't turn off and it was loose on the wall. And sometimes you had to jiggle it to turn on. So he said he found some loose wires. He went up into the attic where the furnace is and he had a look in there.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

01/08/2015

Every experience with Jason at Best Plumbing was excellent! Always willing to come ASAP and stay till the job was done. The prices were always very fair.

Description of Work
We did a complete kitchen remodel and Best Plumbing did all of the plumbing work including new water and gas lines, installing built in refrigerator, water filter system, 2 pot fillers, dishwasher and kitchen sink. Ran new gas line so we could have a gas stove. Next time we used them, they moved all waterlines from slab into ceilings downstairs. Including reconnecting to water main at street. Another time they came on an emergency call to Unclog a sewer line that went from downstairs bathroom under the concrete driveway by using camera and tree root removal equipment.

01/06/2015

It was fine. He did what he said he would do. He came the same day I called. He was expensive.

Description of Work
He lifted my toilet to see why it had been overflowing.

Category plumbing

Plumbing. Leak detection & repair. Emergency plumbing services. Drain cleaning. Water heaters. Camera sewer inspection. Sewer line cleaning. Toilet repair. Garbage disposals.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check