Best Plumbing Services

Founded 2008 • With Angi since August 2011

We bring to the table a wealth of professionalism, courtesy and knowledge in Leak Detection & Repair, Hot Water Heaters, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Repair, Camera Sewer Inspection, Sewer Line Cleaning and more. Best Plumbing Services maintains exceptional service, and our staff is dedicated to the specific needs of each of our customers. Mailing address: P.O. Box 21129, Riverside, CA 92516...

Lenco Heating & Air Conditioning Inc.

Other Los Angeles area HVAC companies may talk about their goals of 100% customer satisfaction, but Lenco Air Conditioning Service Inc. makes it a part of our every day practice. Lenco Air Conditioning Service Inc. offers Los Angeles customers the best air conditioning, heating, cooling and indoor air quality services around - you can count on that! Our experienced HVAC technicians and service reps understand that each customer situation is unique. Call today for the area's best! Some cooling systems are older models, and upgrading to new equipment will offer substantial savings on energy bills. If you have an air conditioner that is older just ask us for a FREE Estimate, and we will come out to inspect your setup and let you know what options would be perfect for your specific needs!

Southland Heating and Air Conditioning

Choosing the right Heating and Air Conditioning Contractor is very important. Chances are you are going to make a substantial investment in your new HVAC system with which ever contractor you choose. There is nothing worse than investing a large amount of your hard earned money in a new system and winding up with a system that is noisy, inefficient, and does not perform properly. Or even worse, one that fails prematurely. Surprisingly enough most HVAC Contractors have no formal training. Untrained HVAC Contractors frequently do not size systems properly which could result in improper cooling, very high utility bills, and even systems that fail prematurely. Before you even consider a contractor make sure they are NATE Certified and Air Balance Certified. North American Technician Excellence is the Prestigious Certification of HVAC Competence. Using a NATE certified contractor is like using a surgeon that graduated Harvard Medical School with honors. Air Balance Certified contractors understand airflow which equates to efficiency and comfort in your home. To have a system designed properly a contractor has to understand air flow. At Southland we offer this high level of expertise. Yes, we are very good at what we do and there is no question about that. Our reviews and ratings prove that. Our installations are unparalleled with every system being designed specifically to the home. All options for a quality installation are included in every system we install. From basic systems, high efficiency systems, to specialized zoning we do it all. If you are searching for a knowledgeable contractor you have found one here. We offer extremely competitive pricing and expert design knowledge.

Offers by Southland Heating and Air Conditioning on Angi
Baker Electric Home Energy

Built on over 80 years of electrical contracting expertise and lead by 4 generations of Bakers, Baker Electric Home Energy has become a trusted partner for thousands of homeowners throughout Southern California. Since 2007 we’ve designed, engineered and installed over 13,000 residential solar systems and we have you to thank. During that time, many of you provided ideas and made requests for innovative solutions to manage and use the solar energy you produce every day. We listened and as a result of those requests we’ve expanded our portfolio of products to now include Heating & Air and Smart Home solutions. You’ve trusted us with your renewable energy and now we can show you how to manage and use that power to create an affordable, comfortable and convenient lifestyle. And to ensure you get only the best, we’re proudly offering products from companies like LG, Panasonic, SolarEdge, Curb, Tesla, Lutron, Nest, Google, Control4, Carrier, Lennox, and ActiveTek Environmental. Our sincere appreciation for your business. Your trust in our company, its people, products and services is more important than you know. Welcome to Baker Electric Home Energy!

08/19/2016

Called made an Appt for 1pm. Called at 9am to confirm appt. The person I talked to sounded drunk didn't know about appt said would be there in 1 hr. After 2 hr called back and was told he got side tracked cancelled appt and called another plumber on list. I will never call this company again and I would advise you not to

Description of Work
Leak main water line.

08/24/2015

My service went great. He verified the flange was still in working order, the new toilet is fabulous.I'm really happy with the work that was done in my hall bath.

Description of Work
Replacement of toilet- I wasn't sure if the toilet was needing to be repaired or replaced. The technician gave options, which I felt were welcome, and I decided on replacing the toilet, as it was well over 30 years old.

Category plumbing

Hi [member's name removed], Thank you so much for your review. We are more than happy that you are pleased with our services. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

04/30/2015

They did really good. It was very professional. I met the owner and he came and did his work. In fact, he is due back tomorrow to work on my HVAC system. He bought a new thermostat, but he put it on there and the same trouble happened. So he thought the new thermostat might have been bad. So he is going to bring another one. He said there might be some wiring problems.

Description of Work
I am using out of the monthly magazine you guys sent me, a plumber that I'm impressed with. They did some work for me. It's called Best Plumbing. He looked at my HVAC. My thermostat was giving me some trouble. My air and my heat were working, but it wouldn't turn off and it was loose on the wall. And sometimes you had to jiggle it to turn on. So he said he found some loose wires. He went up into the attic where the furnace is and he had a look in there.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

01/08/2015

Every experience with Jason at Best Plumbing was excellent! Always willing to come ASAP and stay till the job was done. The prices were always very fair.

Description of Work
We did a complete kitchen remodel and Best Plumbing did all of the plumbing work including new water and gas lines, installing built in refrigerator, water filter system, 2 pot fillers, dishwasher and kitchen sink. Ran new gas line so we could have a gas stove. Next time we used them, they moved all waterlines from slab into ceilings downstairs. Including reconnecting to water main at street. Another time they came on an emergency call to Unclog a sewer line that went from downstairs bathroom under the concrete driveway by using camera and tree root removal equipment.

01/06/2015

It was fine. He did what he said he would do. He came the same day I called. He was expensive.

Description of Work
He lifted my toilet to see why it had been overflowing.

Category plumbing

Plumbing. Leak detection & repair. Emergency plumbing services. Drain cleaning. Water heaters. Camera sewer inspection. Sewer line cleaning. Toilet repair. Garbage disposals.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check