Best Plumbing Services

Founded 2008 • With Angi since August 2011

PO Box 21129

Riverside, CA 92516

We bring to the table a wealth of professionalism, courtesy and knowledge in Leak Detection & Repair, Hot Water Heaters, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Repair, Camera Sewer Inspection, Sewer Line Cleaning and more. Best Plumbing Services maintains exceptional service, and our staff is dedicated to the specific needs of each of our customers. Mailing address: P.O. Box 21129, Riverside, CA 92516...

08/19/2016

mildred T.

Called made an Appt for 1pm. Called at 9am to confirm appt. The person I talked to sounded drunk didn't know about appt said would be there in 1 hr. After 2 hr called back and was told he got side tracked cancelled appt and called another plumber on list. I will never call this company again and I would advise you not to

Description of Work
Leak main water line.

08/24/2015

Tiffany K.

My service went great. He verified the flange was still in working order, the new toilet is fabulous.I'm really happy with the work that was done in my hall bath.

Description of Work
Replacement of toilet- I wasn't sure if the toilet was needing to be repaired or replaced. The technician gave options, which I felt were welcome, and I decided on replacing the toilet, as it was well over 30 years old.

Category plumbing

Hi [member's name removed], Thank you so much for your review. We are more than happy that you are pleased with our services. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

04/30/2015

Arthur L.

They did really good. It was very professional. I met the owner and he came and did his work. In fact, he is due back tomorrow to work on my HVAC system. He bought a new thermostat, but he put it on there and the same trouble happened. So he thought the new thermostat might have been bad. So he is going to bring another one. He said there might be some wiring problems.

Description of Work
I am using out of the monthly magazine you guys sent me, a plumber that I'm impressed with. They did some work for me. It's called Best Plumbing. He looked at my HVAC. My thermostat was giving me some trouble. My air and my heat were working, but it wouldn't turn off and it was loose on the wall. And sometimes you had to jiggle it to turn on. So he said he found some loose wires. He went up into the attic where the furnace is and he had a look in there.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

01/08/2015

Nancy F.

Every experience with Jason at Best Plumbing was excellent! Always willing to come ASAP and stay till the job was done. The prices were always very fair.

Description of Work
We did a complete kitchen remodel and Best Plumbing did all of the plumbing work including new water and gas lines, installing built in refrigerator, water filter system, 2 pot fillers, dishwasher and kitchen sink. Ran new gas line so we could have a gas stove. Next time we used them, they moved all waterlines from slab into ceilings downstairs. Including reconnecting to water main at street. Another time they came on an emergency call to Unclog a sewer line that went from downstairs bathroom under the concrete driveway by using camera and tree root removal equipment.

01/06/2015

Cindy B.

It was fine. He did what he said he would do. He came the same day I called. He was expensive.

Description of Work
He lifted my toilet to see why it had been overflowing.

01/05/2015

Larry S.

They are very good. They are reliable and do excellent work. They are also very customer service oriented and fairly priced. We would highly recommend them. We use them all the time.

Description of Work
They installed a water softener.

Category plumbing,water softeners

Jeanette L.

They are phenomenal. They always clean up afterwards. They explain what they are doing and what the cost is before they start. The prices are reasonable. They are dressed professionally. I've used them several times.

Description of Work
They uninstalled a water filtration system under my sink that they installed because I was moving.

Category plumbing,water softeners

Johnny M.

It went well. They were prompt and efficient. It was a fair value.

Description of Work
They fixed a leak on the water heater.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Trevor B.

They were fine. They did the work that we asked in the allotted time. Scheduling was fine.

Description of Work
They did some bathroom plumbing.

chris P.

It was good. They were quick. The clean up was good. They came out the same day that I called them.

Description of Work
They installed a shut off on the main line.

Around The Clock Heating & Air Conditioning Inc

Established in 1967, Around the Clock Air Conditioning and Heating, Inc. is a licensed, bonded, and insured Lennox Premier Dealer.. Over the last three decades we have grown into a full service Lennox dealership offering not only installation, but also service & repair, planned preventive maintenance, engineering, design & build installations and a host of other air management capabilities for a wide range of residential heating and air conditioning projects. Lennox Premier dealer. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. Additional phones - (818) 506-4400, (310) 274-5525 , (800) 434-9277 . Additional fax - (818) 989-7676. Additional DBAs - Around the Clock Heating A/C & Refrigeration, Around the Clock Refrigeration Service, Around The Clock Appliance Service, Around the Clock H V A C & Appliance Service.

Offers by Around The Clock Heating & Air Conditioning Inc on Angi
    Lenco Heating & Air Conditioning Inc.

Other Los Angeles area HVAC companies may talk about their goals of 100% customer satisfaction, but Lenco Air Conditioning Service Inc. makes it a part of our every day practice. Lenco Air Conditioning Service Inc. offers Los Angeles customers the best air conditioning, heating, cooling and indoor air quality services around - you can count on that! Our experienced HVAC technicians and service reps understand that each customer situation is unique. Call today for the area's best! Some cooling systems are older models, and upgrading to new equipment will offer substantial savings on energy bills. If you have an air conditioner that is older just ask us for a FREE Estimate, and we will come out to inspect your setup and let you know what options would be perfect for your specific needs!

Canoga Park Heating & Air Conditioning

When you live in the San Fernando Valley area, finding the best HVAC contractor to keep your home or business comfortable is definitely important. Fortunately, area residents can enjoy a comfortable indoor environment, year-round, when they rely on Canoga Park Heating & Air Conditioning for all of their HVAC and home comfort needs. As a business that has been family owned since 1963, we take pride in offering exceptional heating and cooling services throughout the area. Our business was built on our commitment of providing local businesses and homeowners with quality HVAC services delivered by professional technicians who have been trained to the highest standards. Whether you own a home or business in Canoga Park or one of the surrounding communities, you can trust our NATE certified technicians to provide the very best heating, cooling and home comfort services. In fact, with NATE certified technicians, you are always assured of receiving experienced serviced technicians who have been trained and evaluated to ensure the highest quality HVAC repairs, installation and maintenance. NATE certification is becoming the hallmark of the top heating and cooling technicians; when you want the best, insist that your HVAC system is entrusted only to technicians who have reached this level of expertise. Of course, at Canoga Park Heating & Air Conditioning, our experienced service technicians can handle much more than just basic heating and air conditioning service. Whether you need air conditioner repairs in a hurry or you have an emergency heating need, you can be sure that one of our professional technicians will be dispatched promptly and will have the necessary tools, training and experience to ensure your problem is resolved as quickly as possible.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Plumbing. Leak detection & repair. Emergency plumbing services. Drain cleaning. Water heaters. Camera sewer inspection. Sewer line cleaning. Toilet repair. Garbage disposals.