Best Junk Removal

Founded 2009 • With Angi since March 2016

Best Junk Removal specializes in the removal of unwanted items, and/or materials from commercial & residential properties. Depending on the job the crew will vary in size. Payment for these jobs can be made in cash or by check. BJR strongly expresses that a "half up front pay policy" with all new jobs be made before work can begin, thank you....

Junk King Riverside

Our uniformed, well-trained employees offer professional services at affordable prices that are guaranteed to beat our competitors’. We happily provide free written estimates before beginning any work and make sure the premises are tidy before we leave. We’re serious about the environment too. We recycle and save from the landfill almost 60% of everything we pick up.

So Cal Haulers

Lumberjack Hauling

Lumberjack Hauling provides professional and affordable junk removal service. Whether you have a dusty couch, an old rusty fridge or a HUGE pile of junk, no job is too small or too big for Lumberjack Hauling. If you want a fully licensed and insured professional to get rid of all your clutter at a fair price, feel free to contact me directly at (619) 867-2580. I look forward to hearing from you!

05/31/2016

The process was easy; I simply made a phone call, scheduled a date/time for the pick-up and that was pretty much it. Ahmaad was very friendly, professional, and efficient. The great thing is he and Best Junk Removal saved us the hassle of trying to get everything to the dump on our own (dump trips are not cheap these days).

Description of Work
Best Junk Removal picked up and disposed of some old appliances.

Category hauling services

04/26/2016

Description of Work
Best Junk Removal was professional, affordable and had amazing customer service. I used them to assist with disposing of miscellaneous items during my move. It was so nice to not have to deal with that myself. I definitely will not hesitate to call them again, whether it's just for an item or two or for something bigger.

Category hauling services