Artemio's Gardening & Landscaping

Founded 1990 • With Angi since January 2011

4922 Manchester Ln

Riverside, CA 92509

We are a small landscaping business that have clients in many cites for many years. Cities such as Ontario, Rancho Cucamonga, Claremont, Pomona,and Upland. Clients usually are seen on a weekly basis to maintian lawns and landscapes, but we also cater to one time jobs like sod installation or clean ups. Prices range and vary due to size and workload for each account/client, but estimates are free and will travel to give estimates. So give us a call and ask for Art. Phone calls are prefered. Thank you. Also services LaVerne & Fontana...

lawn care (53)lawn & landscaping (31)tree service (19)irrigation system (14)leaf removal (5)lawn treatment (5)stone & gravel (3)hardscaping (2)

10/03/2020

Artemio did an excellent job on all his work. He is very talented and hard working. He removed all of the old ivy, huge tree roots and replaced it with beautiful St. Augustine sod. He also installed a new sprinkler system. We highly recommend him and will use him in the future.

Description of Work
Sprinklers installed, installed sod, removed Ivy and tree roots.

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 10/03/2020

Hello Mrs [Member Name Removed] I appreciate that you gave me the opportunity to do the service thank you very much! Artemio Romo

07/19/2020

Art and his team did an excellent job. Work was done on time, high quality and great price. He was courteous and friendly. Worked with some issues that were not expected quickly and efficiently. I would recommend Art for any landscaping needs big or small.

Description of Work
New sod, gofer proofing, sprinkler repair and installation and clean up

Category landscaping,irrigation systems,leaf removal

Work Completed On 07/19/2020

Review for Artemio's Gardening & Landscaping - 4922 Manchester Ln, Riverside, CA - 38730747

04/14/2020

Work was performed quickly and as requested. The price was reasonable.

Description of Work
Mow the lawn, trim the hedges, and remove weeds. It was a big yard.

Category lawn service

Work Completed On 04/11/2020

Mr [Member Name Removed], if you ever need our services again we be ready to provide it. Thank you sr!

03/12/2020

I called this business and asked for a quote. He finally came out to my house. He told me Monday by noon and finally turned up close to 1:45. He did call at least. He never gave me a quote just excuses. Do not waste your time with this gardener.

Description of Work
Landscape maintenance

Category landscaping,lawn service

Work Completed On 03/11/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], I apologize for being late and not being able to provide you with a quote. At the time I was unexpectedly short with help and could not take on more work then I could manage. Again, I am sorry for any inconvenience. I appreciate your feedback. Thank you, Artemio

04/07/2019

Fantastic! Artemio is very professional and crew hard working. Not a "Cut and Go" team, takes pride in the work they does. I have also hired as my regular gardener. So happy I found him!

Description of Work
A partial backyard redo, sod, fence repair, landscape rocks and some sprinklers moved.

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,lawn treatment,leaf removal,pavers, gravel,tree service

Work Completed On 04/06/2019

Hello [Member Name Removed], I'm glad that you were satisfied and like our work, and thank you! For using our services Artemio Romo.

10/09/2018

Artemio, was always punctual. Always courteous and friendly. Reasonable prices for work, went out of his way to help us, and will definitely use him again.

Description of Work
Yard cleanup, and new landscaping.

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems

Work Completed On 10/08/2018

[Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure working for you,and if there any other proyect in the future please let me know! Thank you!

06/21/2018

Called ahead to set up an appointment. We talked about what needed to be done and the day he was supposed to come out, I had to call to see why he missed the time scheduled. Told me he had some issues with his equipment (completely understand things happen) and set up another time and day to look and the yard. He never called or showed up that day. His loss, I found a reliable gardener on my own a...

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category lawn service

Work Completed On 06/21/2018

[Member Name Removed] Tuesday I supposed to look at your job but you never text me your address!! Then you called me why i didn't show up, I never got an address in text so I asked you again for your address again and you didn't again!!! So where I'm my supposed to and see ?? Is very easy to say negative things about a person or company, and some cases is hard to keep everyone happy!! And yes I'm ...

04/09/2018

Our house was previously bank owned so the grass was dead and the back yard was empty with some dirt and rocks. Artemio did an excellent job. We hired him to do the front yard which turned out beautifully. They did new sod, a lot of new plants, gravel, removing/trimming bushes, new sprinkler system, and removing dirt. Art did an amazing job. We hired him again to do our backyard. His prices are VE...

Description of Work
Landscaping, Lawn & Yard Work

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,lawn treatment,pavers, gravel,tree service

Work Completed On 01/27/2018

Review for Artemio's Gardening & Landscaping - 4922 Manchester Ln, Riverside, CA - 36964582

Hello [Member Name Removed]. I appreciate you picked our company to provide the service for your home, if ever need more work please let us know and thank you very much!

06/21/2017

Candido gave me an estimate and was easy to work with. We set an agreed upon date for the work. They arrived early and started the work. They were quick and did a great job. They cleaned up after everything was complete even next to the pool which was the path they carried all the large branches out to be chipped. Candido was great to work with and quick and very affordable. I highly recommend the...

Description of Work
I needed a large Queen Palm trimmed, an old diseased lime tree removed and stump ground, and minor weeds pulled from flower beds.

Category leaf removal,tree service

Work Completed On 06/20/2017

09/15/2016

I called Art and he set up a time to come give ma na estimate. Everything went well and we agreed to a price. Art and his crew came as scheduled and completed the job on time. Looks great. Would have loved to have him do the weekly maintenance as well but I guess I'm out of his service area.

Description of Work
General clean up and planting of ground cover on my hillside.

Category landscaping,lawn service

Work Completed On 08/19/2016

[Member Name Removed], thank you I wish I was able to provide weekly service!

Mowing grass, edging, trimming plants, clean up, sprinkler systems, landscape lighting, tree trimming, hill clearing, tree removal, and stump removal