Andrew Tree Service and Landscaping

Founded 2001 • With Angi since December 2012

For Free Estimate Call Andrew 951-742-9477 or Thomas (626)-274-9933 We have licensed Insurance

Black Owned & OperatedBlack Owned & Operated
Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

tree service (13)lawn & landscaping (4)

11/17/2020

Edward S.

With another vendor

Description of Work
Tree and ficus trimming

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 11/17/2020

07/06/2020

Alexander O.

Fantastic service! More than fair pricing. Professional work through and through. The yard at my rental property was littered with oversized waste and unmaintained landscape in 2hrs they had leveled the whole yard taking all the junk and leaving the backyard like it existed again. Not to mention it was the morning of 4th of July. Thank you Andrew!

Description of Work
Landscaping and oversized waste removal old smokers and Lots of other junk.

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 07/04/2020

06/10/2020

Laura F.

These guys were great! They made the giant pepper tree in my backyard disappear in about 4 hours, and also took off a very large branch on a tree on the other side of house. They also cleared away all the pepper tree droppings, which had accumulated there for many years. I think this was getting way more than my money's worth, as I didn't expect them to clean up what was already on the ground. Will call them again for my other trees. Also, they called when they were going to be late and then arrived at the exact time they said.

Description of Work
Removal of Giant Pepper Tree

Work Completed On 06/10/2020

06/07/2020

Jackie W.

Andrew's crew did an excellent job and I would highly recommend them to everybody. Would definitely hire them again. Thank you

Description of Work
I needed tree limbs cut from hanging on my roof from neighbors tree.

Work Completed On 06/07/2020

05/12/2020

Ken P.

Very well. Andrew was prompt and professional, and his crew did a good job and cleaned up after all was done.

Description of Work
Tree trimming

Work Completed On 05/07/2020

04/15/2020

bobbie F.

did not hire this contractor

Description of Work
thank you very much for choosing us ,sure tomorrow morning i can doin you estimite

Work Completed On 04/16/2020

11/05/2017

Teri H.

I got a written estimate and the work was done the following day. Very dependable!

Description of Work
I had 7 trees, an overgrown jasmine bush, and jasmine ground cover removed from a planter that runs the entire side of the house. 6 crepe myrtle trees were planted in the space and white river rock was laid down across the entire area. It looks fabulous and it's exactly what I wanted!

Work Completed On 11/05/2017

Review for Andrew Tree Service and Landscaping - 2909 4th St, Riverside, CA - 36522546

08/22/2017

Susie T.

I texted Andres and he responded quickly and came out the same day. He gave me a very reasonable quote and began working later the same day. The work was completed the next day. I am very happy with the excellent work done. The cleanup was also excellent. He also made good suggestions regarding maintenance of the area. I will definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
Slope cleanup, tree trimming, tree cutting.

Work Completed On 08/19/2017

11/20/2016

Donald T.

Andre came the same day we called to give an estimate. He gave us a great price and said he could do it the following day (Sunday). We agreed. They were in and out less than two hours. They cleaned up as they went. The yard looks great!

Description of Work
Removal of two Mariposa trees, tree stumps and large roots visible in yard.

Work Completed On 11/20/2016

Review for Andrew Tree Service and Landscaping - 2909 4th St, Riverside, CA - 33961283

09/04/2016

Valerie C.

Description of Work
"I hired Andre Tree Service to remove 12 border trees (some were 20 ft tall), 1 overgrown apple tree, various shrubs, and groundcover. They also performed stump grinding on the tree roots. I was concerned about broken sprinkler and electrical lines. Andre said they always test the sprinklers at the end of the job and repair anything that may need it. |The crew of 4 men arrived on time and worked a full 8 hour day. They did a wonderful job of removing the plants and cleaning up. It was actually a much better job than I expected. I was left with a clean yard that is ready for some new landscaping. Andre's price was competitive and I am satisfied with the value I received. I would definitely recommend them to my friends and family. "

05/04/2016

samantha P.

He and his amazing crew did the job just two days. On day one, they chopped most of the trees down, put them in a chipper, ground out the stumps, hauled it all away and cleaned up the yard. On day two he finished the trees, ground out more stumps and cleaned up the yard again, cleaned the driveway and everything was immaculate. We figured the price would be $350 a tree and that we would get a yard cleanup later. He was so nice and said he knew he could charge more but he saw we had a lot of trees to do and he didn't want to do that, so he came up with $1900. He suggested a yard cleanup (which was a mess) along with removing the trees for a total of $2500. What a bargain! I have had trees removed before for $500 a tree. Andres included that in the total. No negotiating for more money to deal with the stumps which I have had to do before. A neighbor I don't know down the street saw what was going on and hired him on the spot. I would hire him in a flash for anything in the yard. He's that good.

Description of Work
He removed 11 trees, chopped everything up, ground out the stumps, cleaned everything out of the back yard, hauled everything away and cleaned both the front and the back of the house of any debris.

Category landscaping, tree service

Work Completed On 05/04/2016

03/22/2016

Nancy J.

Description of Work
Andre listened to what I wanted done and he and his crew showed up on time, did the exact work we agreed on, and left my yard cleaner than when they arrived. I would recommend this service provider to anyone needing tree work done.

04/23/2015

Spencer M.

Andres came to provide estimate when I called him the same day. The estimate was very reasonable so we called the next week to set up an appointment. He and his crew arrived exactly on time and began work right away. Even though the pepper tree's branches were over top of the roof, no damage was done to the roof, house and windows, the A/C unit or the wall by the tree. Cuttings were continuously carried to the chipper in front of the house. Andres was on the job site the whole time and he and his crew were very professional, they knew their job and no one was ever sitting around, they got to work and kept at it until the job was completed. Their clean-up was thorough and there was no left over leaves or branches after they were finished. We originally contracted for the pepper tree and back yard foliage with a 4-hour estimate but they finished in 1-1/2 hours and I asked if they could help us by picking the fruit off of a loquat tree. They were eager to help and jumped right to the task without any questions. Their great attitude and eagerness to help just made my day. I would highly recommend Andres Tree Service for anyone needing trimming or pruning of trees. They do a great job.

Description of Work
Trimmed pepper tree, cut back foliage along back fence and cleared fruit off a fruit tree.

Work Completed On 04/22/2015

01/23/2015

Michele C.

I called Andre for an estimate for tree removal and trimming. He was able to come over that same afternoon for the estimate. After surveying the scope of the job, which included removing two very large trees as well as a few smaller ones and trimming back a giant sycamore tree, Andre gave me a competitive bid and let me know that he could be available the next day. I agreed to the offer since he presented himself as professional, knowledgeable, timely, competitive, and available! the next morning Andre had contacted me to let me know his crew were on their way. Andre's crew of two men showed up on time and worked hard all day. I was very pleased with their skill in shaping my very lovely old growth sycamore tree, as well as the shaping and trimming of several (about 15) smaller trees around the property. The next day Andre and a crew of about 5 men came with the chipper machine and the large equipment to remove the stumps and debris. They did an amazing job with the clean up, and left my property looking wonderful. I would highly recommend using Andre for any tree work that you may need. I will call him again the next time i need tree work done.

Description of Work
Tree removal and tree trimming

Work Completed On 01/03/2015

12/31/2012

Diane V.

The showed up on time...worked hard and were wonderful. There prices were exceptionally reasonable. We will absolutely call them again.

Description of Work
Remove very large tree, including a lot of stump grinding. Remove two other trees and grind stumps. Trim three Yuccas.

Category landscaping, tree service

Work Completed On 12/31/2012

Contact

Phone

2909 4th St

Riverside, CA 92507

Website

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.