ABSOLUTE GARAGE DOORS

Founded 2000 • With Angi since September 2005

5198 Arlington Ave

Riverside, CA 92504

Absolute Garage Doors offers repairs, services, and new garage door installations. Our goal is to keep our customers happy with good prices and great service. We are a complete garage door and garage door opener repair company and also provide emergency repair with same day serivice in most cases.

12/02/2016

Brenda R.

When the job was completed no more problems with the garage door opening

Description of Work
Garage door spring broke I called they came within a few hours. Julius was very professional and did a good job. If I have any more garage door problems this is the company I will call.

10/27/2016

Brandon S.

Never responded to message sent via Angie's List.

Description of Work
Garage Door Work.

10/27/2016

samantha P.

The office answered the phone right a way (unlike some other companies) and scheduled an appointment that afternoon with a two hour time frame (no waiting forever) and promised a call before he came. They did call before he came. He came on time. Did all the work professionally and quickly. He even showed the proper way to maintain the mechanism which eliminated the squeak. I would recommend Absolute Garage Doors and I will use them again myself.

Description of Work
The garage door wasn't working including having a broken roller and an annoying squeak and there was something wrong within the opener which made the door go up and down incessantly.

10/20/2015

William J H.

Showed up on time and completed the job in less than an hour. Reasonable price. The door is like new. I would definitely recommend and will call again

Description of Work
Replaced broken garage door spring. Also, did some maintenance and lubrication.

06/28/2015

marilyn F.

I discovered early Saturday morning, 6-27-2015, that there was a problem with my garage door. I called Absolute Garage Doors and a technician arrived promptly. There were more problems then what I originally thought. The door is approximately 12 to 15 years and never had any repairs. The technician was very professional and explained all the problems and what it would cost to make the repairs. I had him go ahead and make the repairs and in a relatively short time everything was fixed. Job was very well done. I will call this company again in the future for maintenance purposes. I did learn something about garage doors!

Description of Work
Repair roll-up garage door.

08/28/2014

Holly B.

Description of Work
They replaced the old garage doors with the new ones. It went smoothly.

03/06/2014

robert K.

t

Description of Work
Installed new garage door same day I called. Were very professional and did an excellent job. I am extremely pleased with the product, the work and the courtesy provided to me and my family. Work was all done by one person and he was very thorough, precise and informative and I would definitely use them again.

03/06/2013

Lisa A.

The service was pretty good. They are quite honest and they did what they said would do. I would use them again.

Description of Work
They checked the springs on our garage door opener.

Category garage doors

We appreciate your business - Thank you.

02/05/2013

Michael K.

I called Absolute at 9 a.m. on a Saturday and company scheduled an appointment before noon. However, serviceman was delayed on another job and informed me of such. He arrived about 12:45 p.m.and had the job completed within an hour. He asked where I found out about Absolute Garage Doors and when I informed him it was from Angie's List, he provided a 10 percent discount on parts. The $25 service call fee, applied to labor, was lower than other garage door repair companies listed. Did a thorough job of explaining what parts were needed and what I could do to prolong the life of the door/opener.

Description of Work
Torsion spring for my roll-up garage door was broken. Absolute Garage Doors replaced with two springs so, in the future, if one breaks the other can still lift the door. Serviceman provided this option for an extra fee which made sense to me. He also replaced one of the bearings and advised me to grease certain areas of the door-opening mechanism to prevent further wear. Finally suggested adding a screw to the trolley to secure the release mechanism

Category garage doors

We definitely appreciate your business and hope to service your garage door in the future.

12/21/2012

Evelyn G.

Came out right away and fixed the garage. I had to pay for the opener around 150 and the cost for workmanship was $145.00. I still need work done on garage, but he got the garage to at least open and close and gave me estimate of other cost needed. I can express how happy I was with their punctuality, professionalism, and fast work. I still have work to do, but they got that garage working up until now.

Description of Work
I really appreciated what they did, which they install the opener, adjustments and hinges.

Category garage doors

We appreciate your business and do look forward to helping you in the future.

07/18/2012

tim O.

They were trustworthy. I would use them again.

Description of Work
I used Absolute garage doors. They put in a new garage door.

Category garage doors

Thank you very much for your business.

07/08/2011

tim O.

The guy who came for the service was alone. I liked him. He did the whole thing. He was quite impressive. He cleaned everything up and did a great job. I would definitely recommend him to others. As far as I can say the quality of his products were very good. He was very punctual.

Description of Work
Absolute Garage Doors replaced garage door for us.

Category garage doors

We are glad you were happy with our services. Thank you for your business.

09/22/2005

VERA W.

THIS COMPANY WAS RUNNING AN AD WHERE THEY WHERE HAVING A SALE ON GARAGE DOORS. COMPANY CAME OUT INSTALLED MY NEW GARAGE DOOR ALONG WITH A GARAGE OPENER. I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH THE WORK AND I LOVE MY NEW GARAGE DOOR.

Description of Work
REPLACED MY OLD GARAGE WITH A MORE DECORATIVE GARAGE DOOR. WANTED A GARAGE DOOR WITH WINDOWS.

09/22/2005

DAWN T.

THIS COMPANY CAME OUT REMOVED AND HAULED AWAY OLD GARAGE DOOR. AND REPLACED THE OLD DOOR WITH A NEW ALUMINUM DOOR WITH WINDOWS. THE DOOR THEY BROUGHT OUT WAS BEAUTIFUL

Description of Work
CHANGED OUT MY OLD WOODEN GARAGE DOOR TO A MORE UP TO DATE GARAGE DOOR. HAD AN ALUMINUM DOOR WITH WINDOWS INSTALLED.

09/15/2005

CHRISTINA M.

DID A GOOD JOB ON THE WORK THAT THEY WHERE HIRED TO PERFORM. THE INSTALLED NEW DOORS, REMOVED AND HAULED AWAY THE OLD DOOR. THE INSTALLATION PROCESS WAS VERY QUICK AND ONCE THE JOB WAS COMPLETE THEY EXPLAINED VERY THOROUGHLY HOW TO OPERATE MY NEW DOOR.

Description of Work
WANTED TO CHANGE MY GARAGE DOORS FROM FULL ALUMINUM DOOR TO AN ALUMINUM DOOR WITH WINDOWS.

Best Garage Door Repair and Service LLC

Best Garage Door Repair and Service is a full-service garage door repair and maintenance company proudly serving the Southern California community. We are licensed, bonded and insured. We are a family-owned and operated business, so we understand the importance of building customer relationships. Therefore, our highly trained, friendly technicians are always available to answer questions you may have about our services or your garage door in general. We dedicate our time to providing our clients with the highest quality service possible. Therefore, we offer same-day service, prioritizing your garage door needs. We know your time is valuable, so we ensure we get the job done right the first time. Best Garage Door Repair and Service also offers a warranty on all of our work, so you can be confident that we will repair your garage door properly.

Streamline Garage Doors

Garage door repairs, and replacements we are here for all your garage door needs.

MR Garage Door Repairs

MR Garage Door Repairs has been in business since 2001, we pride ourselves in fixing your garage door and motor the right way. We do it all from broken springs, door off the track, motor repairs or replacement, we never cut corners, we carry all garage door parts in our trucks to solve your issue on site. We give the best prices guaranteed with a good warranty. Some of our competitors are cheaper, but cheap doesn't necessarily mean new parts and good work. Our focus is good quality parts and good service, so that you can have the peace of mind you deserve. We take the time to make sure you’re 100% happy and satisfied . No scams or hooks our price is fair, and we offer discounts and excellent customer service. Our customers are our main priority.

2022 Super Service Award

Visa, MasterCard

We offer new springs, new openers, all hardware, new doors, and anything else needed on garage doors. Same day installs and services. We off services for garage door off track, not opening, or closing, stuck, or not working properly.

We do not offer electrician jobs, entry door or screen door, and or handy man services