Val Betti Plumbing & Heating

Founded 1947 • With Angi since October 2006

3605 MacDonald Ave

Richmond, CA 94805

Third generation, family owned & operated since 1947. Serving the east bay, including: Berkeley, Albany, El Cerrito, Richmond, San Pablo, Pinole, El Sobrante, Hercules, Rodeo, and Crockett. Also serving the central bay area, including: Martinez, Concord, Pleasant Hill, Walnut Creek, Lafayette, Orinda, Alamo, Danville, and San Ramon....

11/07/2016

Michael A.

Thad was on time, worked efficiently, explained about unseen potential costs related to reseating the toilet (there were none), and was exemplary in his clean up. Cost was appropriate for professional, guaranteed service.

Description of Work
Replaced all toilet working parts, reseated it, replaced shutoff valve.

04/15/2015

Barbara B.

I had called just for a water heater replacement but coincidentally discovered a leak from the shower to the basement just before the appointment. When Ryan arrived, he investigated the leak and confirmed that it was matter of caulking, not plumbing. While checking things out, and in the course of replacing the heater, he was friendly and informative, gave me some good advice, and was reassuring about what looked to me like alarming water damage. Tom in the office was also helpful, referring me to other contractors for my grout and tile issues. Ryan was on time, helpful with the unexpected problem, and kept the price at the flat rate quoted beforehand on the phone. I'll continue calling them when I have plumbing issues.

Description of Work
Replaced water heater and investigated leak to basement from shower above.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

12/02/2014

Gayle T.

They are prompt and reliable. They were referred to me and did great work. They were responsive and came out within a short period of time. They were professional so I went with them again the second time. I did not do a lot of competitive shopping but I think their price was competitive.

Description of Work
I used Val Betti Plumbing to do two different leak jobs and replace some fittings two different times.

06/10/2014

Stephen G.

Made sure water pressure was ok..

Description of Work
Checked the drain.

09/03/2013

Brian S.

I recommend them without hesitation.

Description of Work
Val Betti Plumbing handled my plumbing and heating problems professionally for the 20+ years I lived in Richmond.

08/19/2013

Milton A.

Went very well. Problem quickly identified and repaired.

Description of Work
Replace thermocouple.

07/05/2013

David O.

Val Betti Plumbing & Heating were prompt, their price was reasonable, and they answered the phone on the weekend in an emergency.

Description of Work
Val Betti Plumbing & Heating serviced sewage overflowing because of tree branches getting into the sewer line.

07/08/2010

Amy D.

They showed up promptly for the service. They actually got to work before I got home, which was fine by me. I thought the service man was a bit terse, but they did good work. They were flexible when I asked could they check on something else. They just charged for the additional time. It appears the work was well done.

Description of Work
Replaced pressure regulator, main shut off, checked a leaking shower drain, and pounded in caulk to repair.

04/14/2009

Sara G.

He arrived on time, did the work quickly and efficiently and left within an hour.

Description of Work
He fixed a jammed garbage disposal, two toilets (one was slow to empty; one stuck when the tank was refilling), and a leaking water heater in less than an hour.

12/18/2008

SHARON H.

I've used them in the past and I like them a considerable amount. I think their prices are reasonable. They always show up when they say they're going to show up. They have really good personnel.

Description of Work
They removed the old one and replaced it with a new kitchen faucet.

My Legacy Plumbing Inc.

When you need a plumber that you can trust to do the job quickly and efficiently without charging an arm and a leg, call My Legacy Plumbing Inc. of Dixon, CA. At My Legacy Plumbing Inc. they specialize in plumbing services, drain cleaning, plumbing repairs, fixture installation, and more. So when you want an experienced plumber that you know is dependable, call My Legacy Plumbing Inc. in Dixon, CA.

Offers by My Legacy Plumbing Inc. on Angi
    Diablo Valley Comfort Systems

I have been in business since 2002, and prior to that was a lead service tech for 15 years. You will not find a more honest and trustworthy company.

A.S.A.P. Heating & Cooling

We can take care of all of your heating and cooling needs.

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Plumbing & heating repair, bath & kitchen remodeling, sewer drain cleaning, plumbing supplies, water heaters, sump pumps, garbage disposals, sinks, faucets, tubs, toilets, insta-hot water dispensers, gas lines, recopper (repipe) & floor furnaces.

none