Advantage Carpet Care

Founded 1999 • With Angi since June 2010

Additional phone - (866) 504-0051....

P W Stephens Environmental Inc

P.W. Stephens is on of the largest and most experienced residential abatement contractor in the nation. P.W. Stephens is fully licensed and accredited and servicing clients throughout California. We have successfully completed over 250,000 residential, commercial and industrial projects serving contractors, Insurance professionals, homeowners, realtors, property managers, mortgage lenders, and industry professionals in the public and private sectors. P.W. Stephens has long been a respected name in the asbestos industry, and due to our size and strength in the asbestos abatement industry, P.W. Stephens will continue to grow into new environmental fields as the need arises. We have and always will be dedicated to providing the highest job quality and responsiveness to our customer’s needs and requirements. We welcome your suggestions and comments.

Bellot & D Services LLC

B and D Services is dedicated to making the lives of residents and business owners easier in Pittsburg, California. Our team offer maid services as well window cleaning carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, residential and commercial cleaning services as one-time and emergency solutions. We also pick-up yard waste, move old furniture and appliances, and more. Our founder was in school when he decided to start his own business and strives to continue running an honest business after more than 25 years of service. Over that time, we have never had a single complaint because we are detail oriented in every aspect, from hiring to ensuring every detail of your service is handled professionally.

Bethel Management Company LLC

Specializing in carpet cleaning! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

08/07/2017

every thing was great, I would and will use them again

Description of Work
3 rooms of carpet cleaned

03/27/2017

great, received a referral to a carpet repair person who did a wonderful job and saved the carpet

Description of Work
complete cleaning of 700 square foot condo - had many bad stains

12/12/2016

Excellent. One Stain popped back up a few days later. Frank was friendly and responsive and came back to zap it.

Description of Work
One white carpet. And one small rug.

11/24/2016

Excellent! They were on time (maybe even a bit early), completely professional, very quick and even offered to do an extra room for a reasonable price. Really pleased with the service and will plan to use them again!

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet on stairs and three bedrooms

11/19/2016

It was great. Everything was fine.

Description of Work
The main thing I wanted done was I wanted some carpet on the stairs washed. I didn't actually have any rooms to carpet so I got the smallest deal they had. They basically double cleaned the stairs on that deal.

04/14/2014

The appointment was very last minute and though scheduled for noon, Frank arrived earlier and was ready to clean the carpets within minutes. He took special care with minor stains in one of the rooms and steam cleaned both carpets within 30-45 minutes. Frank worked very quickly and was willing to explain and demonstrate his cleaning procedures. Once cleaned the carpets looked refreshed and new. I very much appreciated that Frank was able to take my appointment at the last minute, that he was early for the appointment and provided a very thorough and professional service.

Description of Work
Steam cleaned carpets in two bedrooms and took special care with minor stains.

12/09/2013

They were good. They showed up on time and got the carpets cleaned.

Description of Work
I used the carpet cleaning services of Advantage Carpet Care.

10/07/2011

I have been using Advantage Carpet Care for about seven years to clean vacant apartments. They were originally recommended to me by a property manager. The most recent cleaning they did for me went great as usual. He showed up on time (even though he was clearly ill) and did a fantastic job cleaning the carpets. I will continue to use Advantage Carpet Care because their great professionalism.

Description of Work
Steam cleaned carpet in vacant apartment.

Category carpet cleaners

Cleaning of carpet, upholstery,tile & grout, area rug, leather, water damage response, pet urine & stain removal treatment, deodorize & sanitize, scotchgard protection & re-stretch/repair.

Fire damage.