Advanced Home Energy

Founded 2006 • With Angi since August 2008

4.4

Advanced Home Energy (AHE) is the leading Efficiency and Solar contractor in the San Francisco Bay Area. AHE provides expert guidance and services to home owners who want a more comfortable, efficient and green home. Services include: Furnaces, Water Heaters, Insulation, Solar, and More....

GAFI Builders & Design

Specializing in remodels! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

04/19/2017

Lack of follow-up and they did not clean the mess they made in the fireplace. Thhey were much more interested in selling me unaffrdable and unrealistic products than providing a truly individualized report.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Report on energy efficiency I was in impressed by their very generic report, l

CATEGORY insulation,energy audit

05/24/2016

I was disappointed. It was a great idea but they tried to convince me. I don't think I purchased either things from them. They tried to tell me I needed all these extra insulation in the sub area. It was kind of an overprescription and pushing to sell. I wasn't happy about that. I ended up not paying more than the deal I purchased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a "Big Deal" for Advanced Home Energy. It's for the energy efficiency auditing and insulation.

CATEGORY energy audit

04/10/2015

They came out and inspected our heating and cooling system, looked at our duct work, went into our attic, did a pressure test and some other tests. He explained every thing that he was doing and went over everything. He came back after they had processed all the data that they had taken in and explained everything and gave a very complete list of recommendations of things to improve our home energ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did an energy audit for us.

CATEGORY energy audit

04/10/2015

It was okay but I wasn't blown away. They cleaned up well. They were personable. The left hand didn't always know what the right hand was doing. There were several different people that we talked to and in each case they weren't the ones we found next time. They were pretty responsive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did some furnace stuff for us.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

04/09/2015

I was expecting to get a rebate and I never did. And that's one of the reasons we did it because we thought we'd get mail and rebate. The experience was good. They called ahead. They were there when they said they'd be there. They were done when they said they'd be done. They did the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed all new windows in the house.

CATEGORY insulation,replacement windows

Energy efficiency testing and construction, furnace & A/C (duct sealing, design & consultation, & system installation), insulation, moisture control, solar pv & solar thermal construction.

Yes, please contact us for details.
Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available