Advanced Home Energy

Founded 2006 • With Angi since August 2008

4.4

Advanced Home Energy (AHE) is the leading Efficiency and Solar contractor in the San Francisco Bay Area. AHE provides expert guidance and services to home owners who want a more comfortable, efficient and green home. Services include: Furnaces, Water Heaters, Insulation, Solar, and More....

The Vent Cleaner

The last thing my company will do is nickel and dime a customer for something they don't need. With over 50 years of experience in the trades, The Vent Cleaner has specialized in cleaning, repairing, & maintaining vents for residential, commercial, & HOA clients. Our expert technicians, and advance equipment will clean the air ducts throughout your home. The process includes the removal of unwanted particles and pollutants, from the grill back to the main panel unit, to ensure proper ventilation and the circulation of clean air with only EPA approved products. Our dryer vent cleaning service is a cost effective way to eliminate the unnecessary expense of extended drying times and keep your family safe from the risk of fire. Contact us today to learn more!

Offers by The Vent Cleaner on Angi
Aircom

Our business is our livelihood but it is also so much more. Aircom was started to fill in a void in the current market and to make a business that people can place their trust in. Over the years we have never lost our commitment to our clients and that is what has allowed us to succeed in a very competitive industry. The employees of Aircom stand committed to our purpose and will provide the best service!

Offers by Aircom on Angi
Diablo Valley Comfort Systems

I have been in business since 2002, and prior to that was a lead service tech for 15 years. You will not find a more honest and trustworthy company.

04/19/2017

Lack of follow-up and they did not clean the mess they made in the fireplace. Thhey were much more interested in selling me unaffrdable and unrealistic products than providing a truly individualized report.

Description of Work
Report on energy efficiency I was in impressed by their very generic report, l

Category insulation,energy audit

05/24/2016

I was disappointed. It was a great idea but they tried to convince me. I don't think I purchased either things from them. They tried to tell me I needed all these extra insulation in the sub area. It was kind of an overprescription and pushing to sell. I wasn't happy about that. I ended up not paying more than the deal I purchased.

Description of Work
I purchased a "Big Deal" for Advanced Home Energy. It's for the energy efficiency auditing and insulation.

Category energy audit

04/10/2015

They came out and inspected our heating and cooling system, looked at our duct work, went into our attic, did a pressure test and some other tests. He explained every thing that he was doing and went over everything. He came back after they had processed all the data that they had taken in and explained everything and gave a very complete list of recommendations of things to improve our home energ...

Description of Work
They did an energy audit for us.

Category energy audit

04/10/2015

It was okay but I wasn't blown away. They cleaned up well. They were personable. The left hand didn't always know what the right hand was doing. There were several different people that we talked to and in each case they weren't the ones we found next time. They were pretty responsive.

Description of Work
They did some furnace stuff for us.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

04/09/2015

It was great. They were on time. They did exactly what they said they were going to do. They were very efficient with their work. I didn't look at anyone else because it was on Angie's List. They were very courteous, respectful and really good. I thought it was an awesome deal. I need to contact them to do the tune-up.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal for Advanced Home Energy. I bought a whole new air conditioning unit from them.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Energy efficiency testing and construction, furnace & A/C (duct sealing, design & consultation, & system installation), insulation, moisture control, solar pv & solar thermal construction.

Yes, please contact us for details.
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available