Quick Hauling Service

Founded 1987 • With Angi since July 2015

Since 1987, Quick Hauling Service has provided consistent high quality and reliable junk removal services for the Inland Empire - For Residential & Commercial. Quick Hauling Services is owned and operated by Adugna Debel....

Lumberjack Hauling

Lumberjack Hauling provides professional and affordable junk removal service. Whether you have a dusty couch, an old rusty fridge or a HUGE pile of junk, no job is too small or too big for Lumberjack Hauling. If you want a fully licensed and insured professional to get rid of all your clutter at a fair price, feel free to contact me directly at (619) 867-2580. I look forward to hearing from you!

Epic cleanups

Epic Cleanups specializes in Junk disposal, demolition, hauling and cleanups. customer satisfaction is our priority which is why we offer affordable rates and free estimates. we service residential and commercial locations. call or message for more information.

Junk King Los Angeles

Our uniformed, well-trained employees offer professional services at affordable prices that are guaranteed to beat our competitors’. We happily provide free written estimates before beginning any work and make sure the premises are tidy before we leave. We’re serious about the environment too. We recycle and save from the landfill almost 60% of everything we pick up.

10/24/2016

Great, very fast, dependable and friendly.

Description of Work
I was having custom cabinets installed, needed help in moving garage full of items out and then put away in new cabinets the next day.

Category garbage collection,hauling services,home & garage organization

05/14/2016

Process went very smooth. Worker is very easy to deal with and charges very fair prices. I highly recommend this service provider.

Description of Work
Hauled large pile of trash, demolished 15'x6' chicken coop.

05/13/2016

He removed trash, any mattresses, dressers, misc

Description of Work
He came out to look in my garage and back yard to clean up trash and bulky items. He was very fast and very punctual and professional. I recommend his professionalism and expierince to anyone that needs hauling.

05/13/2016

I have a three car garage that was full of all the above items that I had to park two cars instead of three cars. By performing the above mentioned service by Quick Hauling, I now have all three cars in my garage. I will sure recommend Quick Hauling Service because of the prompt response, and on time, and the professionalism they showed.

Description of Work
He provided service by cleaning of my garage that was full of old stuff, such as clothes, furniture, children toys, and older mattress that had been in the garage for a long time.

Category hauling services,home & garage organization

05/12/2016

Quick and efficient with reasonable price

Description of Work
Hauled our junk items

Category hauling services

Hauling Tree Cutting & Trimming. Garage Clean Up. Shed & Patio Demolition. Junk Removal.

Moving. Handyman.