Orion Flooring Inc

Founded 2011 • With Angi since May 2015

Purchasing a new floor is a complex process. We do our best to make it as easy and enjoyable for you as possible. Get answers to common questions, examine product warranties, or discuss your specific needs with an Orion representative. Let our experienced sales staff assist you in your selection process....

A&R Handymen

A&R Handymen

02/16/2017

CATEGORY countertops

01/16/2017

No comment

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called with referral from Angie's list for flooring purchase/ install never received call back.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,flooring contractor

I'm sorry to know that you try to contact us and we did not respond, Actually i do not remember getting a call from you

07/08/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The install is happening this week so it has not happened yet. This is the second time I have used Orion flooring, but I'm not using the Rialto office I'm using the Hisperia California office. The price was fair... They sold me an extremely nice slab of granite at a reasonable price. I did not have to buy the whole slab I was only sold the amount I needed which was great. The install happens sometime later this week I'm waiting for word

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,flooring contractor,marble & granite

04/13/2016

We visited Orion Flooring after having visited and had estimates from approximately 10 other flooring and kitchen cabinet installation companies. After the initial meeting with Sam, the owner of Orion, we knew that we would look no further for the services we needed. Sam exhibited a very respectful, pleasant, and welcoming demeanor. He took the time to inform us on all aspects of our concerns. He ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete ground floor tile installation. Kitchen cabinet installation. Demo included.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,flooring contractor

04/07/2015

Friendly helpful service, providing excellent material at an excellent cost.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpeting was installed in 2 bedrooms. Concrete floors prepped, and padding and carpet installed. Also has provided laminate flooring, tiling and granite countertops.

CATEGORY carpet installation,ceramic tile,countertops,flooring contractor,marble & granite

Flooring - Carpet, Wood, & Laminate.

Construction.