Everett's Handyman Service

With Angi since September 2005

3.6

Johnny & Friend Plumbing And Handyman Services

We specialize in handyman services, home repairs, plumbing, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

VM Home Improvement

I am Victor Maldonado, a licensed general contractor with 30 years of experience in the construction field. Whether it's simple home repairs that need to be taken care of, more complex home improvement projects, or a small to-do list, I am here to help you get it done. Please see my reviews to learn why most of clients are repeat customers.

Andrade Construction

We are a Construction Company insured, bonded and licensed for your peace of mind with over 25 years of experience in ALL trades within the construction field as described in our categories.

06/24/2014

Everette did one small job for 150.00 and did that well. he replaced a small portion of my eave. he made a good impression at first.. professional and seem knowledgeable. then we agreed on some future work. i told him i wasnt in a hurry on the quote for the other projects, but i didnt expect it to take a month. i finally got the quote and i would call and leave a message and he wouldnt return a ca...

Description of Work
he did one small job and was scheduled to do several other jobs.

12/22/2013

Hired this service to perform some minor house repairs. Left screws half way in the wall and I had to clean up after their work. Ended up hiring another service to redo the work.

09/24/2011

He came and looked at the jobs that I needed to be done. He told me that he would mail me and estimate of the project. It took him 4 days to send the estimate. When he came back, he brought his son with him. His son would not speak because he was tired. My main concern is that it took him so long to give the estimate.

Description of Work
Came to give estimate

09/08/2011

Owner of Evertt handyman sevices did come back the next day, and work had been done, had advise would c/b regarding time, due to having other appointment at the time he could return.

Description of Work
Needed faucet repair for back yard, didnt have tools to take care of that day, price was ok. Got estimate for relocation of washing machine, the estimate was not very clear as to price, stated would not have price until wall was opened to see what was needed to reconnect plumbing already in wall. Was going to have him do faucet work but had another appointment for estimate with a plumbing co, who did have tools available to do faucet repair. Turns out was able to keep machine where it was, work was not needed for relocation.

Category handyman service,plumbing

05/25/2011

First of all, I was so pleased that the repair was so simple to do because, given the age of my condo, all I could foresee was something else wrong that would cost me a lot of money. It didn't and since it was so simple, the handyman only charged me a minimal price. We talked about having the tub refinished and then putting in a new shower door. He was supposed to call me with a referral for the r...

Description of Work
My shower/bathtub sliding door couldn't open anymore. Fortunately I had saved the roller that had come off and the handyman was able to repair it and replace a screw. When he was done, it opened just as a new door!

Category bathtub refinishing,handyman service,rototilling

02/17/2011

He did fine job and at a reasonable price. He is very capable handyman.

Description of Work
He replaced siding on the garage and installed some gutters.

03/04/2010

He did everything we asked him to do. We were pleasantly surprised with the total price. The faucet had leaked, and we had him back out to look at it. He saw what the issue was and fixed the leak and repaired the faucet for $78.

Description of Work
He put in a faucet. He painted. He put in woodwork; a fire had started in the garage that had left the woodwork in the garage blackened. He repainted everything. He also repaired a love seat and replaced and painted a door.

09/15/2005

COME OUT EVERY OTHER WEEK AND CLEANS UP MY YARD. HE CUTS THE GRASS, TRIMS THE BUSHES, PRUNES MY TREES, AND ANY OTHER TYPE YARD WORK NEEDED. THEY DO A REALLY GOOD JOB, IVE BEEN USING THIS COMPANY FOR ABOUT 6 MONTHS NOW AND THEY KEEP ME HAPPY.

Description of Work
NEEDED SOMEONE TO COME OUT AND CARE FOR MY YARD AND BE ABLE TO TAKE AWAY EXCESS JUNK IF NEEDED.

Bathtub Refinishing & Liners, Handyman, Plumbing, Roto Tilling