High Definition Audio Video

California

19222 Strathern St

RESEDA, CA 91335

All services available.

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Ask about our newest promotions! 10% off all Labor (up to $1000) and 20% off all speakers! Were a full service audio and video contractor specializing in home theater sales, setup, and installation. We can provide you with almost any name brand equipment at a competitive price and with a full manufacturers warranty. We offer same day appointments if available and do service calls as well. We're a licensed and insured contractor and we do our best to answer our phones....

home theater installation (218)home automation (37)satellite tv (7)electrician (4)

10/13/2021

Shawn and Oscar exceeded my expectations by removing my old TV and its mount and installing it in another room. This included installation of a new duplex outlet behind the TV. After removing the old TV and mount, they installed a new mount and large TV. They completed both jobs in 2 hours. Mounted TV placements were done exactly as I wanted.

Description of Work
Install 2 TVs

Work Completed On 10/09/2021

09/25/2021

Shawn was very quick to respond to our service request. He was on time and got right to the project. Our tv mount was broken and he tried to make it work. In the end we weren’t able to use it but he had another mount that we could purchase at a very reasonable price. He made sure we were satisfied with the result and was very professional throughout the whole process. We appreciate that he hid the...

Description of Work
Mount TV

Work Completed On 09/25/2021

08/02/2021

Would highly recommend High Definition. Very professional looking job.

Description of Work
Mounting TV on wall with all cables hidden.

Work Completed On 08/02/2021

Review for High Definition Audio Video - 19222 Strathern St, RESEDA, CA - 39427356

Thanks for the review. We really appreciate your feedback!

04/06/2021

The work went very well. Sean knew what to do and I would hire home again and will refer him to friends. He’s very knowledgeable and friendly.

Description of Work
service surround sound system.

Work Completed On 04/05/2021

03/23/2021

We had a major remodel done of our entire first floor. We needed a new surround sound system and OLED TV with in wall and in ceiling speakers throughout the house. We also hardwired the house for internet access with multiple access points for whole house WIFI. We also had other smart devices installed. Shawn was a pleasure to work with. He did excellent work and communicated well. He does most of...

Description of Work
TV, Surround Sound System, Whole house Audio, Whole house Internet and WIFI, Smart Switches, Ring Doorbell

Category electrician

Work Completed On 03/23/2021

Review for High Definition Audio Video - 19222 Strathern St, RESEDA, CA - 39262312

I just wanted to say what a pleasure it was working for [Member Name Removed] and [Member Name Removed]. It’s always nice to work on a good project but working for nice people is what makes my job worthwhile.

08/05/2020

Great! He was professional, highly responsive, and quick. I would definitely utilize them again in the future!

Description of Work
mount tv

Work Completed On 08/01/2020

08/01/2020

Very well. Shawn was on time, very knowledgeable and professional, did everything he said he would and explained how to use the new remote in detail. I would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Simplified an overly complicated home theater system by installing a new universal remote and Apple TV. Cleaned up previous wiring. Installed a new tv on a wall mount.

Work Completed On 07/31/2020

07/30/2020

Awesome! Reliable, communicated timing well and did a great job on our tv mount. Couldn't have been happier!

Description of Work
mount tv

Work Completed On 07/29/2020

07/07/2020

What can I say Shawn was great. Even after talking with other contractor the family and I decided to go with Shawn. We're very please with the work he did and we couldn't have ask for anyone better, if you need someone who can do the job correct the first time and someone who care about his work Shawn is your guy. I told him look for my call soon for the next job, Shawn once again thanks for the a...

Description of Work
Mount 2 TV's

Work Completed On 07/06/2020

It was such a pleasure to meet you [Member Name Removed]thanks for everything!

04/05/2020

Sean quickly responded to my initial inquiry and quoted his charge out rate. We agreed to an appointment the next afternoon. He kept in touch with me as the day progressed and let me know when he was about to arrive. He showed up wearing a mask and gloves. Sean showed me how to do what I wanted to do on two televisions. I was very happy with the results and will call upon Sean when I need his help...

Description of Work
Needed instruction on how to utilize my smart television

Category home theater design,satellite tv service

Work Completed On 04/04/2020

Free estimates. Home theater sales and installation including service and setup. Flat screen sales and installations. Universal remote sales and programming. We can design and install any type of sound system or screening room.

Repair of electronic devices.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, PayPal