High Class Builders & Remodeling Inc

California: Contractors
05/31/2022

18329 Hart St

RESEDA, CA 91335

High Class Builders is a locally owned home improvement and remodeling business . the company has had years of experience in the construction field. High Class Builders has been in the home improvement business for years, providing remodeling and construction servicesfor the area of Los Angeles and Orange County. High Class Builders provides high quality services at an economical price. High Class Builders uses top quality materials for all remodeling and renovation services, indoors and outdoors, from flooring to ceiling, from fencing to room additions. We proudly offer customer service and professional on-site work of the highest standards. If you are looking for an excellent quality product and an excellent quality workmanship at an affordable price, High Class Builders is the right choice for all your home improvement needs....

home remodeling (9)electrician (5)tile installation (4)plumbers (3)hardwood floors (3)door installation (2)cabinet refacing (2)house painting (2)insulation (2)Pool Installers (1)landscape lighting (1)hardscaping (1)

06/04/2020

We needed to renovate a few units before renting them out. High Class Builders made the process very smooth for us and were very efficient. The quality of their work was very professional. I will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 06/04/2020

06/04/2020

Great work has been done. Professional and reliable team. Strongly recommends!

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/28/2020

06/04/2020

Amazing!! This guys are really the best you can find for a fair price. They are not the cheapest but if you wish to have quality outcome I would highly recommend High class builder

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Category flooring contractor,glass repair,hardwood floor,insulation,remodeling,air duct cleaning,marble & granite,home remodeling,asbestos removal,mold removal

Work Completed On 07/10/2018

06/03/2020

The team at High Class Builders & Remodeling Inc were awesome to work with. We were lucky to meet them just before Covid-19 and are so happy. They were able to walk us through the entire process after a dishwasher leaked and ruined our kitchen. They handled our remodel from start to finish! Very much appreciate their efforts. They worked closely with our Insurance company to ensure that everything...

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 06/04/2020

Review for High Class Builders & Remodeling Inc - 18329 Hart St, RESEDA, CA - 38626692

06/03/2020

I did some renovation in my condo. New floor, recess lights and paint. was really impressed with this company. They have high standards when it comes to finishes and appearance. Easy to work with, to communicate with. Fair pricing. Would love to recommend to others.

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Category handyman service,hardwood floor,lighting,remodeling

Work Completed On 12/01/2019

05/29/2020

I'm so happy I chose this guys They were professional and pleasant, very high standards. The job was done beautifully with attention to details which is exactly what I was looking for Thank you

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 05/29/2020

05/28/2020

Real pros, They handled my water damage from A to Z Highly recommended

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Category ceramic tile,remodeling,water damage restoration,home remodeling,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 05/28/2019

Review for High Class Builders & Remodeling Inc - 18329 Hart St, RESEDA, CA - 38600768

05/28/2020

Great, work was completed faster than expected and results are great. My wife is happy, I am happy.

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Category countertops,drywall,electrician,picture framing,insulation,plumbing,remodeling,replacement windows,stucco,home remodeling,cabinet refacing,doors

Work Completed On 02/01/2020

09/19/2014

High class builders team did a lot on our behalf including coming up with appropriate designs, drawing plans and achieved the required approvals on our behalf. With HCB, be sure to be kept informed all the progress as they did in our case. Their payment schedule was great and made a lot of difference for us because it was one of our concerns. It’s difficult to find fault with their end product and...

Description of Work
HCB completed a full refurbishment of our house that included also our swimming pool and spa, water purification system, home theater security system and floor extension.

Category plumbing,pool cleaners,remodeling,home theater design,water softeners,home builders,architect

Work Completed On 08/15/2014

07/01/2014

I was searching for a contractor to remodel my kitchen for over two months. I gathered so many estimates and met with numerous contractors. It was really hard and almost impossible to find the best fit for myself and my kitchen until I met Zack from High Class Builders and Remodeling Inc. Zack was honest and patiently explained to me the process of my kitchen remodeling step by step. The price was...

Description of Work
Kitchen remodeling.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/12/2014

Interior & exterior services.

any services other than Home related