We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

High Class Builders & Remodeling Inc

Founded 2005 • With Angi since November 2009

18329 Hart St

RESEDA, CA 91335

High Class Builders is a locally owned home improvement and remodeling business . the company has had years of experience in the construction field. High Class Builders has been in the home improvement business for years, providing remodeling and construction servicesfor the area of Los Angeles and Orange County. High Class Builders provides high quality services at an economical price. High Class Builders uses top quality materials for all remodeling and renovation services, indoors and outdoors, from flooring to ceiling, from fencing to room additions. We proudly offer customer service and professional on-site work of the highest standards. If you are looking for an excellent quality product and an excellent quality workmanship at an affordable price, High Class Builders is the right choice for all your home improvement needs....

Brian B.

We needed to renovate a few units before renting them out. High Class Builders made the process very smooth for us and were very efficient. The quality of their work was very professional. I will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Yael H.

Great work has been done. Professional and reliable team. Strongly recommends!

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Category home remodeling

Eitan B.

Amazing!! This guys are really the best you can find for a fair price. They are not the cheapest but if you wish to have quality outcome I would highly recommend High class builder

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Category flooring contractor, glass repair, hardwood floor, insulation, remodeling, air duct cleaning, marble & granite, home remodeling, asbestos removal, mold removal

06/03/2020

Jeremy B.

The team at High Class Builders & Remodeling Inc were awesome to work with. We were lucky to meet them just before Covid-19 and are so happy. They were able to walk us through the entire process after a dishwasher leaked and ruined our kitchen. They handled our remodel from start to finish! Very much appreciate their efforts. They worked closely with our Insurance company to ensure that everything was covered. Highly professional and through. Responsive to calls and texts. :) During a sensitive time period, I'll always remember that.

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

06/03/2020

Gali R.

I did some renovation in my condo. New floor, recess lights and paint. was really impressed with this company. They have high standards when it comes to finishes and appearance. Easy to work with, to communicate with. Fair pricing. Would love to recommend to others.

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Category handyman service, hardwood floor, lighting, remodeling

05/29/2020

Elinor I.

I'm so happy I chose this guys They were professional and pleasant, very high standards. The job was done beautifully with attention to details which is exactly what I was looking for Thank you

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Category interior painters

Oren C.

Great, work was completed faster than expected and results are great. My wife is happy, I am happy.

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Category countertops, drywall, electrician, picture framing, insulation, plumbing, remodeling, replacement windows, stucco, home remodeling, cabinet refacing, doors

Ofer H.

Real pros, They handled my water damage from A to Z Highly recommended

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Category ceramic tile, remodeling, water damage restoration, home remodeling, cabinet refacing

Adi G.

Perfect , quick and simple

Description of Work
garage conversion

09/19/2014

Steven C.

High class builders team did a lot on our behalf including coming up with appropriate designs, drawing plans and achieved the required approvals on our behalf. With HCB, be sure to be kept informed all the progress as they did in our case. Their payment schedule was great and made a lot of difference for us because it was one of our concerns. It’s difficult to find fault with their end product and we are glad to pass their contacts our friends intending to carry out home refurbishment

Description of Work
HCB completed a full refurbishment of our house that included also our swimming pool and spa, water purification system, home theater security system and floor extension.

Category plumbing, pool cleaners, remodeling, home theater design, water softeners, home builders, architect

07/01/2014

Kelly C.

I was searching for a contractor to remodel my kitchen for over two months. I gathered so many estimates and met with numerous contractors. It was really hard and almost impossible to find the best fit for myself and my kitchen until I met Zack from High Class Builders and Remodeling Inc. Zack was honest and patiently explained to me the process of my kitchen remodeling step by step. The price was within my budget and the JOB WAS OUTSTANDING. Hugh Class Builders exceed my expectation and I can’t THANK them enough. The workers were very respective and always left the house “clean” at the end of the job. I am enjoying my new kitchen every single day and I am happy I chose High Class Builders and Remodeling Inc. THANK YOU Zack

Description of Work
Kitchen remodeling.

Category remodeling, home remodeling

06/27/2014

Ilia F.

I feel like my experience with HCB was very positive. Before the work started we had a couple of meetings at the times of my convenience and discussed everything down to the smallest details. They took care of everything (purchasing materials, delivery, all of the inspections, paperwork, even helped us with design, because we really didn’t know what we wanted). The job was done in 3 weeks and we love our new bathroom! Thank you HCB.

Description of Work
The complete bathroom remodeling.

Category remodeling, home remodeling

06/18/2014

shahar K.

This was one of the first times I had used High Class Builders on one of my commercial properties. I knew going into this that I could have done this job cheaper with someone else. But I knew that if they paid as much attention to my commercial property that I received on my home, the price would be worth it. And almost 6 years later, I am glad what I paid. When it comes to my business, it is worth every penny to make it look as high class as it can. They used the best materials to make my buildings look great, and it still doesn't need a touch up. Great job for the right price. Worth every penny.

Description of Work
Exterior paint commercial building 5 units with an additional guest house at the back that was painted as well.

Category house painters

06/16/2014

shahar K.

We had work done on our previous home by High Class Builders. This was the first time we had hired them for a major outdoor job. We got a new pool installed in the backyard by High Class builders. They also put in pavers around the pool and new lighting. We first set up a meeting with them to go over the costs of installing a new pool. They were very upfront about the costs and going over every option. They catered to what we wanted while suggesting options and designs we didn't know about. Once the building started, I was very impressed with the respect their workers treated me and my family with. We had told them that our neighborhood didn't allow construction work past a certain time. They made sure to start cleaning up early so that they weren't working past 4:00pm. Eventually they still finished ahead of schedule, and now my family and I are ready for summer with our new pool! We are very happy with how it turned out. Our backyard is entirely transformed now. I am glad we hired High Class Builders for this job. I look forward to hiring them again if we need anything done inside or outside my house.

Description of Work
Out door swimming pool. Land scape lighting . Pavers around the pool.

Category electrician, hardscaping, outdoor lighting, swimming pools

06/06/2014

eddie K.

Our master bathroom needed to be updated for a long time. It didn't even have a proper shower head when we first moved in. We had previously had a contractor come in to install one, but we weren't happy with the work he had done. It looked very out of place and didn't work well. I was referred to High Class builders through a friend that had their kitchen done. We ended up going with remodeling the whole bathroom, which included shower, tub, sinks, tiles, and cabinets. It was more money than I had intended to spend. But I really liked a few of the concepts they showed me. They even showed me a 3D preview of what it would look like. They finished within 3 weeks and worked around my schedule. There were a few times they were late in cleaning up at the end of the day, and were here past 6. In the end, I'm very happy with what my bathroom looks like, and even happier with how everything works.

Description of Work
Complete Bathroom Remodeling w/ Shower & Tub

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, plumbing, home remodeling

03/29/2014

michael L.

Provider was able to guarantee a competitive price for the work. They were able to help us pick out the wood floor and ceramic tile that we are happy about. Was able to do all demo in 4 days, which took 1 day longer because the tile they took out was well installed. They made up the time by bringing more guys to install the tile. The main guy from High Class Builders took the time to talk to me about different patterns for the floor. They did make a wall in an area that did not work for us. They understood and quickly undid the work without extra costs. High Class Builders worked very quickly and was always willing to work with me. If there were any small mistakes, they fixed without questions. The quality of the tile and wood floor was done very well.

Description of Work
Provider took out travertine tile, took out a short wall, filled in media center in wall, replaced chimney, electrical work to move 2 outlets, wood floor, ceramic tile in the kitchen, installed door and filled in wall in the master bedroom.

Category ceramic tile, electrician, hardwood floor, remodeling, chimney repair, home remodeling, doors

03/19/2014

Amos H.

I had a great experience with High Class builders, all though they were not the cheapest.The crew was very friendly thorough and the workmanship was exactly what we were looking for. They provided free rendering which was very helpful to my wife and I. The one on one time with the designer and his help on every step of the way was very much appreciated. The complete kitchen and bathroom remodeling which turned out great. The exterior painting ended up even better. I would work with High Class Builders again and recommend them to everyone who wants work done. Thank you High Class Builders

Description of Work
I had kitchen remodeling, tile flooring, patio work, bathroom remodeling and exterior painting.

Category ceramic tile, electrician, home remodeling, house painters

06/21/2012

Loredana M.

Great.

Description of Work
Mounted TV to wall and sorted cables.

Category electrician

J.R.& Sons Rain Gutters

J. R. Rain Gutters is Los Angeles’ premier provider of top-quality rain gutters. Our Rain Gutters efficiently protect the building’s foundation as it channels the water far away from the base. J. R. Rain Gutters is located in Los Angeles, CA. We are your one-stop solution for high quality, custom built rain gutters. Our specialized and skilled professional staff will ensure a top-notch installation ensuring no damage to your property. Our clients’ trust and thousands of successful installations over the years have helped us perfect the process and make it as stress-free as possible for you, the home owner. If you have a rain gutter to install - think J. R. Rain Gutters.

DiBara Masonry

Named "Top Masonry & Concrete Company" by Industry Oversight, we are a fourth generation masonry company, specializing in repairs, restorations and new installations of stone, block, brick, concrete and pavers, as well as waterproofing and sealing of any sort. No matter how odd, large or small the project may be, DiBara Masonry can provide exactly what you need, because with DiBara, expert advice is always free and expert service is always delivered. Our Story: Son of a third generation mason, DiBara Masonry's owner, Matthew DiBara, started working with a trowel and mortar beside his father at a young age on the outskirts of Boston, Massachusetts. After deciding to move west and build up his company there, Matt left the cold weather behind but carried with him the knowledge and history of his Italian ancestors and ever since has delivered expert quality sure to make Pasquale proud.

Offers by DiBara Masonry on Angi
    Value Up Renovation and Construction

Value up renovation and Construction is a family owned and operated with an experience of 15 years in construction specializing in pavers room additions and garage conversations we guarantee the best service for your money. We get the job done

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
    California
    California: Contractors
    05/31/2024

Interior & exterior services.

any services other than Home related