Daniel's Development and Construction

Founded 1992 • With Angi since August 2009

Daniel’s Development Group Inc. is family owned and operated Construction Firm. We offer a full line of construction & remodeling services in Greater Los Angeles Area. . We also offer Design-Build approach where architectural designer, structural engineer & building contractor are one and the same. Emin Mark Mamedov is a company owner that personally manages each project from beginning to end. That includes our 1st meeting, the estimate, the contract, architectural designs if needed, and lastly building the project. With Daniel's construction you can feel confident that your project will be handled directly by experienced professionals. We built our success on the philosophy that the clients objectives become our own. And we tailor the requirements of the project to meet those objectives....

Flowers Construction

Innovative Construction and Roofing

COLONIAL ROOFING

A home or commercial property is among the biggest investments you’ll ever make. So when you choose someone to install or repair the biggest protector of that investment—a roof—extreme care is advised. Colonial Roofing, Inc. has the experience and know-how to get the job done right the first time. It’s both our mission and passion to be the very best roofers in the greater Los Angeles area. We are reliable, clean, trustworthy and competitive. Don’t leave your roof to anyone else but the pros at Colonial Roofing – call us today!

10/25/2017

We hired Daniel's Development and Construction for a complete kitchen remodel, and for an electrical panel upgrade. Mark, the contractor who was responsible for the project was a great guy. He never left us hanging, and was precise on the job schedule. Of course, the job had unexpected surprises that delayed the project. There was the damaged subfloor, and termite damaged wood in the wall frame, b...

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel and electrical panel upgrade.

Category custom cabinets,ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,picture framing,home inspection,interior designers,plastering,plumbing,remodeling,replacement windows,home remodeling,interior painters,drain cleaning

07/05/2017

After an endless search of somebody that I felt I could trust, Mark from Daniel's came out to give me my estimate for new room addition and I was the least to say pleasantly surprised. He was extremely knowledgeable very polite and definitely knew what he was doing so we went forward with the addition and I couldn't be happier now my kids are enjoying a wonderful new entertainment room. THANK YOU ...

Description of Work
Addition for my family's entertainment room.

Category drywall,remodeling,replacement windows

05/18/2017

Recently bought a new house that needed Renovation. The house was exactly what I was looking for, but the house needed remodeling. I reached out to Daniel's, and Mark was the person I met. I needed to replace the windows, remodel the existing kitchen, rooms, and bathrooms. Throughout the Project Mark advised and answered any of my dilemmas. He is a very frank person that I enjoyed working with. Th...

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel rooms remodeling window installation bathroom remodeling

Category countertops,flooring contractor,lighting,remodeling,replacement windows,home remodeling,doors,drain cleaning

05/18/2017

Me n my family r at home now n happy with our new home Thank u Daniels n design concrete ❤️🙏

Description of Work
I needed flooring new windows new doors n concrete he did a great job very excellent work very clean n very Good price very happy 😊

Category custom cabinets,contractors,carpet installation,ceramic tile,concrete repair,countertops,decks,concrete driveways,drywall,electrician,fencing,flooring contractor,gutter repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac,home inspection,insulation,interior designers,lighting,plastering,plumbing,remodeling,replacement windows,garage builders,home builders,woodworking,marble & granite,structural engineer,architect,stucco,home remodeling,interior painters,doors,driveway pavers,drain cleaning,sunrooms,mudjacking,foundation repair,basement remodeling,mobile home remodeling

05/12/2017

I wanted to renovate my house after years of waiting for the right moment. I decided to remodel my house existing bedrooms and add another room and bathroom. Daniel's were very helpful throughout the project. They assisted me with any of my concerns and questions, and Mark was able to give the advice I was looking for. I am pleased with the cost and outcome of the project.

Description of Work
- Bathroom remodel - Bedroom addition - vanity installation - window intallation

Category countertops,drywall,electrician,insulation,plumbing,remodeling,replacement windows,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

Home Remodeling, Home Extensions, Room Additions, Bathroom Remodeling, Kitchen Remodeling, Patio Builder, Deck Builder, Roof, Exterior Paint, Interior Paint, Tex-Cote, Stucco, Driveways, Landscape, Hardscape, Windows & Tile Work.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing