Daniel's Development and Construction

Founded 1992 • With Angi since August 2009

18541 Sherman way

RESEDA, CA 91335

Daniel’s Development Group Inc. is family owned and operated Construction Firm. We offer a full line of construction & remodeling services in Greater Los Angeles Area. . We also offer Design-Build approach where architectural designer, structural engineer & building contractor are one and the same. Emin Mark Mamedov is a company owner that personally manages each project from beginning to end. That includes our 1st meeting, the estimate, the contract, architectural designs if needed, and lastly building the project. With Daniel's construction you can feel confident that your project will be handled directly by experienced professionals. We built our success on the philosophy that the clients objectives become our own. And we tailor the requirements of the project to meet those objectives....

10/25/2017

Yoav S.

We hired Daniel's Development and Construction for a complete kitchen remodel, and for an electrical panel upgrade. Mark, the contractor who was responsible for the project was a great guy. He never left us hanging, and was precise on the job schedule. Of course, the job had unexpected surprises that delayed the project. There was the damaged subfloor, and termite damaged wood in the wall frame, but mark was able to efficiently solve the issues and continue on with the project. Me and my wife really love our new kitchen. Thank you Daniel's

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel and electrical panel upgrade.

Category custom cabinets,ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,picture framing,home inspection,interior designers,plastering,plumbing,remodeling,replacement windows,home remodeling,interior painters,drain cleaning

07/05/2017

Kristina L.

After an endless search of somebody that I felt I could trust, Mark from Daniel's came out to give me my estimate for new room addition and I was the least to say pleasantly surprised. He was extremely knowledgeable very polite and definitely knew what he was doing so we went forward with the addition and I couldn't be happier now my kids are enjoying a wonderful new entertainment room. THANK YOU Mark.... WE LOVE OUR NEW SPACE!!

Description of Work
Addition for my family's entertainment room.

Category drywall,remodeling,replacement windows

05/18/2017

Walter L.

Recently bought a new house that needed Renovation. The house was exactly what I was looking for, but the house needed remodeling. I reached out to Daniel's, and Mark was the person I met. I needed to replace the windows, remodel the existing kitchen, rooms, and bathrooms. Throughout the Project Mark advised and answered any of my dilemmas. He is a very frank person that I enjoyed working with. Thank you very much Daniel's, for making my new house my new home.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel rooms remodeling window installation bathroom remodeling

Category countertops,flooring contractor,lighting,remodeling,replacement windows,home remodeling,doors,drain cleaning

05/18/2017

Julian J.

Me n my family r at home now n happy with our new home Thank u Daniels n design concrete ❤️🙏

Description of Work
I needed flooring new windows new doors n concrete he did a great job very excellent work very clean n very Good price very happy 😊

Category custom cabinets,contractors,carpet installation,ceramic tile,concrete repair,countertops,decks,concrete driveways,drywall,electrician,fencing,flooring contractor,gutter repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac,home inspection,insulation,interior designers,lighting,plastering,plumbing,remodeling,replacement windows,garage builders,home builders,woodworking,marble & granite,structural engineer,architect,stucco,home remodeling,interior painters,doors,driveway pavers,drain cleaning,sunrooms,mudjacking,foundation repair,basement remodeling,mobile home remodeling

05/12/2017

Rick B.

I wanted to renovate my house after years of waiting for the right moment. I decided to remodel my house existing bedrooms and add another room and bathroom. Daniel's were very helpful throughout the project. They assisted me with any of my concerns and questions, and Mark was able to give the advice I was looking for. I am pleased with the cost and outcome of the project.

Description of Work
- Bathroom remodel - Bedroom addition - vanity installation - window intallation

Category countertops,drywall,electrician,insulation,plumbing,remodeling,replacement windows,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

05/10/2017

Jordan B.

I hired Daniel's Design & Construction to perform a remodel and an addition to my house. prior beginning the job, I made plans with an architect not associated with Daniel's Design & Construction. Daniel's Design & Construction worked with my architect deliberately and small adjustments were planted as the project was proceeding. Mark with Daniel's Design & Construction gave me a fair price for a high quality service and project. Definitely looking forward working with this company in the future. Jordan Baker.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodeling, room addition, window installation, flooring.

Category drywall,electrician,plumbing,remodeling,replacement windows,home remodeling,doors

05/10/2017

Ricardo H.

Great. Very professional. No stress at all. Mark was great.

Description of Work
Remodel my kitchen and restroom

Category plumbing,home remodeling

05/09/2017

Maria E.

Great attention to detail the tile work came out impeccable. I am so happy with the outcome of the bathroom. Mark was great and his crew were great.

Description of Work
Complete bathroom remodeling.

Category ceramic tile,drywall,flooring contractor,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

04/29/2017

Isela H.

Service was wonderful and super helpful

Description of Work
General construction

Category remodeling

10/11/2016

Robert S.

I hired Daniel's Design & Construction for remodeling existing bathrooms, and an addition of a master bedroom, the cost of the Job was $77,500. The contractor, Mark is responsible, professional, and he had me informed on every every detail concerning the job. He provides professional and helpful advice and helps with coming up with the best project decisions. The workers also give great insights on what you discuss with them. The master bedroom and bathrooms came out amazing, beyond as I expected. Overall, I'm very happy choosing to hire Daniel's Design & Construction, and I'm looking forward on working with Mark in the future. Thanks Daniel's Design & Construction, good job.

Description of Work
Remodeling of existing bathrooms. Master bedroom addition.

Category custom cabinets,countertops,drywall,electrician,insulation,plumbing,stucco,home remodeling

Mike Guttman Design & Construction

Allow Mike Guttman, with 30 years of experience in outdoor design and construction to integrate masonry and landscape and transform your outside living space into a beautiful place to come home to. Mike's designs have been featured on HGTV , is affordable and he has serviced the L.A. area from Los Feliz to Malibu including the Hollywood elite. Mike will meet with you personally for a consultation to artfully and masterfully integrate masonry with landscape design. His customer service and attention to detail has been awarded multiple Super Service Awards from Angie's List. Mike will personally spend time visiting with you to design the perfect outdoor space for your home. Spend time with Mike and see the difference. .

Coast View Plumbing and Restoration

At Coast View Plumbing and Restoration, timing is everything! We are a top rated plumbing , leak detection and water damage repair and restoration company proudly serving the surrounding areas for over 20 years. Our 1st priority is getting you back on track and restoring your property in a timely manner. This includes having our entire team of professionals help you throughout the process. LICENSE# 516246.

Value Up Renovation and Construction

Value up renovation and Construction is a family owned and operated with an experience of 15 years in construction specializing in pavers room additions and garage conversations we guarantee the best service for your money. We get the job done

CSLB
    CSLB
    08/31/2018
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing

Home Remodeling, Home Extensions, Room Additions, Bathroom Remodeling, Kitchen Remodeling, Patio Builder, Deck Builder, Roof, Exterior Paint, Interior Paint, Tex-Cote, Stucco, Driveways, Landscape, Hardscape, Windows & Tile Work.