CID Builders & Developers Inc

Founded 1993 • With Angi since August 2012

CID Builders & Developers Inc. is a one-stop-shop for all home design and construction needs. Our business is family owned and operated for nearly 20 years. We are on the cutting edge of home design trends and construction techniques. Quality and Service is our strength. We provide an experienced project manager along with a foreman on-site at all time to ensure your project is completed to exact specifications. Contact CID Builders & Developers Inc today to receive a free estimate for your project! We serve all of Southern California, and offer same day scheduling in most areas. Call us today to schedule free estimate and consultation on your consultation project 800/597-1755...

Five Star Painting of Woodland Hills

At Five Star Painting of Woodland Hills, our mission is simple – provide the ultimate customer experience. We understand how important choosing the right colors and design for your home or business is. Please call our Office at 310-339-0713 to schedule an appointment.

Jose's Painting

Professional Interior & Exterior Painting. Quality work, low prices, and excellent references. Specializing in residential homes, buildings, apartment complexes, commercial/industrial buildings. Father and son company, over 40 years in business.

Cesar Torres Custom Painting

We are a locally owned and operated company with 30 + years of industry experience. We value honesty and integrity, and stand behind our work. We specialize in both interior and exterior residential and commercial painting projects. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building long-term relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction! Call us for a free quote! (818) 626-1088

02/05/2019

CID Builders & Developers, Inc did a great job on our addition and remodel on our house. Oren Amar was the supervisor of the project and was always available when we needed to talk with him. When problems arose he always offered a number of solutions, but let us decide which was suited us best. We recommend CID Construction without reservation.

Description of Work
We added 2 rooms and a deck in addition to remodeling an existing room into a bathroom and walk in closet

Category ceramic tile,concrete repair,countertops,drywall,electrician,plumbing,remodeling,roofing,home remodeling,house painters

04/18/2018

No work has been performed outside of demolishing all of my cement walkways, cement outdoor patio, and powder room. I wanted tile for the outdoor patio and walkways, but he says that he cannot do tile, only stone. He actually had stone delivered to my home after I specifically told him not to deliver stone to my home. He also stole the custom cabinets from my home that I had installed previously. ...

Description of Work
House Remodeling Project

Category remodeling

02/08/2018

All work needed was performed in a friendly and cordial manner

Description of Work
updating a kitchen

Category custom cabinets,countertops

Dear [Member Name Removed], Thank you for appreciating our work. - CID Builders & Developers Inc. Team

01/29/2018

I received a call from Oren (the owner) who apologized for the lack of response. He went over the details of what I wanted for the remodel and that evening sent me an estimate. The following morning he called to follow up and make sure I received the email. Even though we are still deciding on which contractor we are going with I appreciated his phone call & apology.

Description of Work
Complete re-model on pool

Category swimming pools

07/07/2017

We were referred to CID Builders by family that has used them for countless projects. CID completed a beautiful bathroom remodel for our home. We sought out multiple bids for the project and awarded to CID based on their portfolio, competitive bid, and strong referral. The project was completed within the discussed timeline and the work was top notch. The team of tradesmen that CID employs are pro...

Description of Work
Multiple Jobs

Category custom cabinets,ceramic tile,countertops,electrician,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling

Thank you for your positive review! CID Builders & Developers Inc.

07/07/2017

completed on time, and we are very happy with the final result

Description of Work
remodel 2 bathrooms

Category home remodeling contractor

06/29/2017

I had some remodeling done about a year ago. Oren was my contractor. He was VERY nice, VERY knowledgeable, very informative (was willing to educate me along the way about things that were new to me), very FAIR and sensitive to my budget. He helped me find solutions to my limited budget that I still appreciate today. It was a very fun experience to take down walls, expand my kitchen, and match my existing hardwood floors. LOVE my new A/C and am enjoying my new washer/dryer layout. I highly recommend CID, especially if you are lucky enough to get Oren.

Description of Work
- walls removed - walls built - engineering plans - electrical - installed french doors - installed hood/ventilation over stove - ran new gas lines - relocated water heater - matched existing hardwood flooring - stucco - new plumbing for new washer/dryer - installed new washer/dryer - created smooth ceiling texture over my existing plaster bumpy texture - demolition of my existing kitchen - plumbing/sink/garbage disposal/faucet/dishwasher installation in my new kitchen - installed a central air HVAC system throughout my entire home (new furnace, new A/c, new vents, all of it) - acquired all necessary permits - acquired necessary engineering for removal of all load bearing walls

Category electrician","plumber","room remodeling","home remodeling contractor

06/29/2017

CID Builders are the picture perfect example of high quality, affordable expertise. Ron and his team exceeded absolutely every expectation that we had and they still continue to impress us.

Description of Work
Home remodel, kitchen and bathroom remodel, roof replacement and backyard hardscape.

Category custom cabinet maker","ceramic tile installer","concrete repair contractor","countertop installation","electrician","plumber","room remodeling","home remodeling contractor

06/20/2017

Oren was great to work with and we are very happy with the outcome of our project. A++! We will definitely work with Oren and CID again.

Description of Work
Pool/Spa new construction

Category ceramic tile installer","concrete repair contractor","electrician","plumber","Swimming Pool Company

06/10/2017

Oren and his team are utmost professionals. From the time of seeing the plan and pricing it out, to starting and finshing on time, along with jobsite clean-up the service was top notch. Oren is always avaialble, calm in listening to ideas and providing solutions, and completely reliable and up front throughout and after the project completion (had a few knick-knack buy-out warranty items that presented themselves later and he was invested and punctual in their remedy as well) A pleasure to work with and a definite referral.

Description of Work
Complete demo of back and side yard, installed new drainage, gas fire pit, 26'x26' raised deck, sunken jacuzzi, pavers throughout and capped retaining walls with landscaping.

Category concrete repair contractor","electrician","plumber","room remodeling

Bathroom Remodeling, Fences & Gates, Hardscaping, Patio Covers & Enclosures, Decks, Balconies & Porches, Flooring, Interior Painting & Drywall, Plumbing & Re-Piping, Exterior Painting, Texturing & Stucco, Garage Conversions, Kitchen Remodeling, Roofing & Gutters, Room Additions & Extensions, Windows & Doors. Please contact us with any questions you might have regarding services we offer.