All Shine Carpet Care

Founded 1992 • With Angi since June 2010

If you are looking for good, honest, and affordable carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, tile and grout cleaning ,drapery Cleaning, carpet repairs, and pet stains and odor removal - you have reached the right place. With over 25 years in the business, you will only get the best results .We are

2022 Super Service Award

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

carpet cleaning (14)upholstery cleaning (3)drapery cleaning (2)tile installation (2)oriental rug cleaning (1)floor cleaning (1)

08/10/2022

Patricia P.

Great. I called Moe this morning and he was finished by mid-afternoon. Professional, prompt, knowledgeable, reliable, and a nice guy too. I’d definitely use this service again.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 08/09/2022

01/06/2022

Pamela S.

Easy to make appointments. Moe came promptly and performed excellent service. I would hire again.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning of two flights of stairs

Work Completed On 01/06/2022

12/08/2021

kevork N.

Amazing job, very professional, on time and done the work with timely manner.

Description of Work
Upholstery Cleaning

Work Completed On 12/07/2021

09/05/2021

Joanne R.

I've used Moe's carpet cleaning services for a few years now. I live in a carpeted apartment and I pay to have my carpets cleaned at least once a year. i also have several area rugs...Moe is always wonderful to work with, on time and pays attention to detail. My carpets look good as new! Thank you Moe.

Description of Work
carpet and rugs cleaning

Work Completed On 09/05/2021

08/16/2021

FELIICA H.

amazing. Thank you Mo.

Description of Work
1 Sofa and 2 Chairs and Carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 08/16/2021

Richard G.

Went great! Mo is very honest. He really cares about doing a great carpet cleaning job. Mo is super reliable. I would only hire Mo.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, oriental rug cleaning

Work Completed On 10/02/2021

Ziyad Joseph B.

Excellent Service and customer service very professional I am very pleased with the service I give him Five stars

Description of Work
Ceramic Tile Drapery Cleaning Floor Waxing

Category ceramic tile, drapery cleaning, floor cleaning

Work Completed On 08/02/2021

Rana M.

Moe did an excellent job cleaning my tile and drapery, he is very knowledgeable , he explained to me in details what he is going to do, definitely i will call him again, thank you moe for a job well done 👍🏻

Description of Work
maarouf

Category carpet cleaners, ceramic tile, drapery cleaning

Work Completed On 08/05/2021

01/20/2020

Julie D.

Excellent. On time and quick and efficient

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 01/20/2020

01/16/2020

John G.

Great job. I doubted that I would see clean rugs and chairs again due to the dog stains. All so clean now. I have had many such cleaners in the past - usually far more expensive - who did such lousy work. This company is great and I will continue to use them.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning, upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 01/16/2020

01/05/2020

Gabrielle F.

Moe was great!! My carpet looks good as new. He helped me move my mattress and recommended what I should do since my dog had fleas. Will hire him again!

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning - Steam Cleaning

Work Completed On 01/04/2020

12/22/2019

Sandra P.

It is fantastic. I looked and should have taken before and after pictures. No one would believe this is the same carpet I don’t believe it’s the same carpet. I told Mo or The Amazing Mo as I have started calling him my friend wanted to know how it went. He told me close your eyes I did and when hi finished I would have sworn he installed not cleaned my carpet. It always a gamble when you hire someone new to do work; you’re not sure what you will get. I got the top of the line. I believe that God puts people in your life for a reason he sent me Mo. And I am truly happy. I almost don’t want to walk on it. I will definitely see Mo again next year. As long as we both are around I am making this an annual check-up. My carpet was so bad I was embarrassed to have Mo see it. He pull out the table dirt wherever he moved a piece of furniture there was dirt. And spots I love pop and drink it everyday and I’ve spilled it a number of times you could never tell how clumsy I am from my carpet now. While he was cleaning a neighbor came by and we talked awhile he was so pleased he ask Mo to take a look at his rug. Thank you Mo excellent work. It is important to have people you trust to do a certain quality of work. And that is Mo. Thank you Amazing Mo and I will see you again next year. Thank you for a job well done. Your New client Sandra from Santa Monica

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 12/21/2019

11/30/2019

Micah A.

Fantastic. Moe was here for about an hour to clean my small bedroom. Very professional, extremely happy with the results.

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 11/30/2019

11/30/2019

rana M.

Thank you Moe for doing a great job cleaning our carpets again! Your company always does excellent work and makes the process easy for me, highly recommend. Thank you.”

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 11/30/2019

03/05/2012

He does a great job, is very professional, and is always on time. We use him all the time. I would recommend him.

Description of Work
He cleans the carpets in our store.

Work Completed On 02/24/2012

Contact

Phone

19234 Hamlin St

RESEDA, CA 91335

Website

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
    We accept remote payment