All Shine Carpet Care

Founded 1992 • With Angi since June 2010

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

19234 Hamlin St

RESEDA, CA 91335

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

If you are looking for good, honest, and affordable carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, tile and grout cleaning ,drapery Cleaning, carpet repairs, and pet stains and odor removal - you have reached the right place. With over 25 years in the business, you will only get the best results .We are on-time and ready for any job at a moment’s notice. We are ready to take care of you now! CALL TODAY FOR A FREE ESTIMATE! 818 881 7709 OR TEXT 818 266 6025 ...

carpet cleaning (11)upholstery cleaning (2)drapery cleaning (2)tile installation (2)oriental rug cleaning (1)floor cleaning (1)

09/05/2021

I've used Moe's carpet cleaning services for a few years now. I live in a carpeted apartment and I pay to have my carpets cleaned at least once a year. i also have several area rugs...Moe is always wonderful to work with, on time and pays attention to detail. My carpets look good as new! Thank you Moe.

Description of Work
carpet and rugs cleaning

Work Completed On 09/05/2021

08/03/2021

Went great! Mo is very honest. He really cares about doing a great carpet cleaning job. Mo is super reliable. I would only hire Mo.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,oriental rug cleaning

Work Completed On 10/02/2021

08/03/2021

Excellent Service and customer service very professional I am very pleased with the service I give him Five stars

Description of Work
Ceramic Tile Drapery Cleaning Floor Waxing

Category ceramic tile,drapery cleaning,floor cleaning

Work Completed On 08/02/2021

08/03/2021

Moe did an excellent job cleaning my tile and drapery, he is very knowledgeable , he explained to me in details what he is going to do, definitely i will call him again, thank you moe for a job well done 👍🏻

Description of Work
maarouf

Category carpet cleaners,ceramic tile,drapery cleaning

Work Completed On 08/05/2021

01/20/2020

Excellent. On time and quick and efficient

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 01/20/2020

01/16/2020

Great job. I doubted that I would see clean rugs and chairs again due to the dog stains. All so clean now. I have had many such cleaners in the past - usually far more expensive - who did such lousy work. This company is great and I will continue to use them.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning, upholstery cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 01/16/2020

01/05/2020

Moe was great!! My carpet looks good as new. He helped me move my mattress and recommended what I should do since my dog had fleas. Will hire him again!

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning - Steam Cleaning

Work Completed On 01/04/2020

12/22/2019

It is fantastic. I looked and should have taken before and after pictures. No one would believe this is the same carpet I don’t believe it’s the same carpet. I told Mo or The Amazing Mo as I have started calling him my friend wanted to know how it went. He told me close your eyes I did and when hi finished I would have sworn he installed not cleaned my carpet. It always a gamble when you hire some...

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 12/21/2019

11/30/2019

Fantastic. Moe was here for about an hour to clean my small bedroom. Very professional, extremely happy with the results.

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 11/30/2019

11/30/2019

Thank you Moe for doing a great job cleaning our carpets again! Your company always does excellent work and makes the process easy for me, highly recommend. Thank you.”

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 11/30/2019

carpet cleaning,upholstery cleaning,area rug cleaning,carpet protector,upholstery, protector,carpet repairs,pet stain and odor control,tile and grout cleaning,drapery cleaning,water damage repair, eco friendly products available

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express