818-PCService

Founded 2002 • With Angi since October 2010

Hello, my name is Mark. and I am the founder of 818-PCservice.com We have been dedicated to servicing the "818" and help solving all of it's computer service needs since 2002. We understand that there are many different computer repair services available today and I wanted to personally take this time to thank you for giving us an opportunity to assist you in your computer service needs. Here at 818-PCservice.com, we strive for complete consumer satisfaction. Our goal at the end of the say is to make your computer repair solution as simple, pain-free as possible without breaking the bank. We offer unprecedented customer service thanks to our personally trained NON SUB CONTRACTED technicians. Our technicians are polite, courteous, and will always make you feel 100% comfortable. We look forward to meeting you and making you a part of the 818-PCservice.com family. You can also visit us at 818-PCservice.com for more details on pricing and the services we offer....

Techie to the Rescue

Techie to the Rescue

707-267-7778 remote computer training and troubleshooting over Zoom. I specialize in Apple devices, drawing on my 12+ years working for Apple. I can help with tips and tricks, and buying recommendations and solutions that are out of the box. Clients often come to me after they have exhausted other options. They are surprised that I am able to solve most of their problems rather quickly. If I don't know the answer off the top of my head I am not afraid to do the research necessary to find the best solution that is currently available. I tailor learning based on my students’ needs and provide a premium experience. I offer discounted packages when you buy lessons in bulk. I believe that anyone can learn Apple technology (Mac. iPhone, iPad, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, iMovie, Photos, Mail, and more) with the right teacher! I want to understand why you bought your device and focus on the needs you want to cover. Through the Zoom platform I am able to lead and guide you through the process of understanding your device. (If you don't already know how to use Zoom I will teach you what you need to know.) The screen sharing capabilities in Zoom may even allow me draw all over your screen depending upon what equipment you already have. (If you have not experienced this yet... it's an awesome experience!) I make it my business to ensure that you feel more comfortable with your device and are not afraid of it. Many people are afraid of breaking their devices if they click the wrong button. I will give you the confidence in understanding what you need to know to make using your technology more pleasant. I prefer to work with you remotely but for an extra fee, I can come to your home and work with you in person if you live locally. My prices reflect the high demand I am currently experiencing, along with my vast experience with Apple. I take amazing care of my students and look forward to helping them through their technological journey! AWARDS: Thumbtack Top Pro 2020

03/10/2017

Mark, the owner, came to my house as scheduled. The man is pure genius. He diagnosed the problem and repaired it. He even repaired a problem my wife's computer was having. He was very professional and his charges were very reasonable. I would highly recommend him for all computer repairs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
PC repair and protection

CATEGORY internet service

06/06/2014

Everything went well with this provider. They responded very quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They got my computer running properly as it was having some problems.

05/31/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My hard disk with windows XP crashed. He replaced it with windows 7 and saved most of my data. I was pleased with the repair and the computer has worked fine since then.

04/21/2014

The screen on my laptop started going wonky, it was only clear in one position. I had used 818pc service once before to do some upgrades. I called Mark/818-pcservice and was able to take my laptop over a couple of days later. He said it was most likely a bad cable and was able to fix it as soon as he got the part. I mentioned to Mark that I was also having trouble with my PC setup at home, things ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced a bad cable in my laptop screen and also re-set up my wifi at home

06/04/2013

Everything went well. Mark, the owner, had a nice personality and did a good job with the computer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He cleaned up my computer for me.

CATEGORY computer repair

Laptop Hardware Repair - LCD screen replacement- Power-Jack replacement - Overheating issues - Keyboard/Mouse replacement Virus and Spyware Removal - Virus, spyware, malware and rootkits removal Data Backup - Backing up of photos, documents, music, and movies - Recover Data from non-functioning computers Computer Setup - Computer tune ups/enhancements - Reinstallation of operating system Networking- Wireless network setup/security Software and Email Help Hardware Upgrades Training/Consultation

We do absolutely everything computer related. Wether its tuning up a slow computer, removing a virus, setting up a computer entertainment system, to building a brand new computer from scratch, we can not only do it, but we do it right with excellent service and a great price.

Free estimates with drop off appointments only
MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, PayPal