101 Locksmith

Founded 2003 • With Angi since July 2013

101 Locksmith established to provide fast and professional and loyal service to the Los Angeles County. At 101 Locksmith you will find solutions for residential, commercial, and automotive locksmith needs....

Guardian Angel Locksmith

Guardian Angel Locksmith focuses on providing the most professional, honest and responsive locksmith services you have ever experienced. At Guardian Angel Locksmith, we make it a mission to build long-lasting relationships through trust and commitment to customers. We consider it our responsibility and obligation to provide you with the highest quality products and services available. Whether it is a simple lockout or a complex master key system, we value your business, your home and most importantly your time. We take importance in our work and in always providing consistent and excellent services. Thank you for your constant support and most importantly for choosing Guardian Angel Locksmith as YOUR LOCK AND SECURITY SPECIALIST!

All Over Locksmith

We are a fully Licensed, Police Permitted, Bonded, and Insured Locksmith Company With 24/7 Complete Mobile Service. Make sure ALL Your Locksmith needs are covered only by the Best of the Best. We at ALL OVER Locksmith will provide you the service you’re looking for when you want Top Notch, Expert Residential, Commercial, Safes or Automotive Locksmith jobs, We do it ALL. Call us Anytime with ALL Your Security Needs.

Offers by All Over Locksmith on Angi
Around the Clock Locksmith & Garage Door Services

Around the Clock Locksmith & Garage Door Services is your trusted 24/7 mobile service! That means whenever you have a problem, we’ll be there to fix it; fast! Around the clock Locksmith & garage door Services understands your security needs and will work to keep your family and your business property safe.We use top notch high-tech equipment to provide you with the best service. Fully licensed and locally owned, we provide residential, commercial and automotive services as well working on any safe with high technology tools.

02/11/2016

Good! They were quick and got the job done. Will def use again.

Description of Work
Cut a deadbolt!

10/13/2015

arrived on time and the service took less than an hour.

Description of Work
cleaned and lubricated front door lock. key would get stuck when turning sometimes. works fine now.

Category locksmith,doors

09/18/2015

Naor came very promptly.He Was courteous and professional and did a great job. I will definately call him in the future. I recommend him highly.

Description of Work
Keyless Entry and Spare Keys

Category locksmith

Hi there!! thank you so much for the great review and your business,it was a pleasure working for you!! all the best!

07/10/2015

please read the above mentioned,. I was not only fed a line of crap from this guy telling me that my $20 coupon was for a service visit only and not anything else and yet someone that isn't even licensed fixed my lock . The guy who fixed it is referred to as drunk by your client ( the locksmith ) and really I am told that I should have asked for a refund instead of him texting me himself ( he has ...

Description of Work
not only did this guy start stating that i needed a new lock from him (i still to this day have the same lock) & it would cost me a couple of hundred dollars and i refused him to fix anything and he charged me $20.00 in the end & several times (6 times) i told him that i had a coupon from angies list . end result i didn't get to use my coupon that i paid for . i'm really upset over this company.

Category locksmith

Hi there!, I am very sorry for your bad experience you had with our company , you need to understand that we have not and had not any intention to over charge you for any reason , that is not the way we do business (!). A. you were not at home when I got to your home-you were at work. B. the person (he introduced himself as your friend or boy friend and had no idea what need to be done) that opene...

05/27/2015

Great communication. Quick service. Professional. All I could ask for in a locksmith. Thanks.

Description of Work
Re-keyed 5 locks for new home.

Category locksmith

thank you sir! it was a pleasure to work for you, wishing you guys a good luck at the new house!! thanks again for the great review and your business!!

Locksmith Services