101 Locksmith

Founded 2003 • With Angi since July 2013

101 Locksmith established to provide fast and professional and loyal service to the Los Angeles County. At 101 Locksmith you will find solutions for residential, commercial, and automotive locksmith needs....

Guardian Angel Locksmith

Guardian Angel Locksmith focuses on providing the most professional, honest and responsive locksmith services you have ever experienced. At Guardian Angel Locksmith, we make it a mission to build long-lasting relationships through trust and commitment to customers. We consider it our responsibility and obligation to provide you with the highest quality products and services available. Whether it is a simple lockout or a complex master key system, we value your business, your home and most importantly your time. We take importance in our work and in always providing consistent and excellent services. Thank you for your constant support and most importantly for choosing Guardian Angel Locksmith as YOUR LOCK AND SECURITY SPECIALIST!

All Over Locksmith

We are a fully Licensed, Police Permitted, Bonded, and Insured Locksmith Company With 24/7 Complete Mobile Service. Make sure ALL Your Locksmith needs are covered only by the Best of the Best. We at ALL OVER Locksmith will provide you the service you’re looking for when you want Top Notch, Expert Residential, Commercial, Safes or Automotive Locksmith jobs, We do it ALL. Call us Anytime with ALL Your Security Needs.

Offers by All Over Locksmith on Angi
Barak Lock & Security

Friendly, reliable full-service security firm and locksmith that has been serving Los Angeles area residents and businesses since 2003.

02/11/2016

Good! They were quick and got the job done. Will def use again.

Description of Work
Cut a deadbolt!

10/13/2015

arrived on time and the service took less than an hour.

Description of Work
cleaned and lubricated front door lock. key would get stuck when turning sometimes. works fine now.

09/18/2015

Naor came very promptly.He Was courteous and professional and did a great job. I will definately call him in the future. I recommend him highly.

Description of Work
Keyless Entry and Spare Keys

Category locksmith

Hi there!! thank you so much for the great review and your business,it was a pleasure working for you!! all the best!

07/10/2015

please read the above mentioned,. I was not only fed a line of crap from this guy telling me that my $20 coupon was for a service visit only and not anything else and yet someone that isn't even licensed fixed my lock . The guy who fixed it is referred to as drunk by your client ( the locksmith ) and really I am told that I should have asked for a refund instead of him texting me himself ( he has my number ) or just giving me back the refund of $25 for the coupon plus the $20 that I had to pay him extra . He also had an attitude by the way his response was written and I believe that I the customer should have been talked to a little nicer than what I was given . I will never use his services again and I want my refund but I don't want to have to deal with him. He can send it in the mail to me.

Description of Work
not only did this guy start stating that i needed a new lock from him (i still to this day have the same lock) & it would cost me a couple of hundred dollars and i refused him to fix anything and he charged me $20.00 in the end & several times (6 times) i told him that i had a coupon from angies list . end result i didn't get to use my coupon that i paid for . i'm really upset over this company.

Category locksmith

Hi there!, I am very sorry for your bad experience you had with our company , you need to understand that we have not and had not any intention to over charge you for any reason , that is not the way we do business (!). A. you were not at home when I got to your home-you were at work. B. the person (he introduced himself as your friend or boy friend and had no idea what need to be done) that opened the door was drunk and he admit to me that he had "just a few shots"...(!). C.when I came to your home the lock was already disassembled and with missing parts. D. in order to replace the broken lock to the same one - I told you over the phone that it would be around $150.00 for the lockset from home depot (you can go and check home depot prices) plus service charge, rekeying the cylinder and labor to install the price is more than two hundreds (sorry I do not work for free!). E. the coupon of $20.00 covers the service call only , to come out to you. F. after around 35 min' a Third person arrived and ask me what would be the best thing to do in order to have new locks on the door and to save you money and I told him that he can buy the locks at the home depot and installed it by himself - he said he can do that with out a problem! and that was the end of story! G. you could have asked me for a refund for your coupon and I would have done it for you. I hope that your home is safe now with new locks and everything is ok now ! all the best!

05/27/2015

Great communication. Quick service. Professional. All I could ask for in a locksmith. Thanks.

Description of Work
Re-keyed 5 locks for new home.

Category locksmith

thank you sir! it was a pleasure to work for you, wishing you guys a good luck at the new house!! thanks again for the great review and your business!!

05/17/2015

Arrived promptly - did a professional job. Satisfied.

Description of Work
Replaced lockset on front door.

Category locksmith,doors

thank you !! for your business and for your great review! all the best!

03/14/2015

Helped me with other lock issues in my home without charging extra. Was fast, professional, personable and punctual. Made extra set of keys. Very knowledgeable and helpful. Excellent service.

Description of Work
Add a dead bolt lock to front door.

Category locksmith,doors

Hi there! it was a pleasure to do the work for you and fun, thank you for writing us a great review and for your business!

03/05/2015

They arrived promptly as scheduled and performed the work appropriately. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Replaced door handle lock set and dead bolt.

Category locksmith,doors

thank you sir ! thanks for your business and the great review!

12/31/2014

They arrived within 30 minutes of me placing the call to them and replaced the door knob in less than 10 minutes. They left no mess and offered to recycle the old door knob for me. The cost was exactly what I was quoted on the phone. They were friendly and courteous. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
They replaced a faulty door knob on a bedroom door. I had previously purchased the door knob.

Category locksmith

thank you! it was a pleasure to work for you guys!

12/03/2014

It went fine, very good service and I would recommend him to anyone.

Description of Work
Locksmith service

Category locksmith

thank you!! it was a pleasure to work for you!

Locksmith Services