Lewis Carpet Cleaners & Floor Care Inc

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

2658 Spring St #A

Redwood City, CA 94063

Office Hours Service hours Available after 6:00 pm...

carpet cleaning (276)oriental rug cleaning (74)upholstery cleaning (25)floor cleaning (17)tile installation (13)water damage restoration (2)window cleaning (1)drapery cleaning (1)flooring (19)hardwood floors (7)marble & granite (6)carpet installation (6)

09/17/2021

Their regular clean is really bad. The floor has little black dirt on it after the clean. The door has marks which can be wiped out easily. There are dusts on top of the outlets on the wall. The window clean is bad too, they didn't clean the exterior of one window and it's within reach, they have many excuses to not clean the window. Now I have to do all the clean all by myself, why would I spend ...

Description of Work
regular clean and window clean

Work Completed On 09/15/2021

Review for Lewis Carpet Cleaners & Floor Care Inc - 2658 Spring St, Redwood City, CA - 39478084

Hi [Member Name Removed], Sorry that things didn't align with your service. As a company, we are always trying to improve, so your feedback is appreciated. We will go over your work order with the staff that processed it, and make changes so that we can avoid this is the future. Kind Regards, Lewis Cleaners

05/05/2020

On time, efficient, badly stained carpet turned out great.

Description of Work
Commercial Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 05/05/2020

11/13/2019

Carpets &marble have been cleaned. Friendly and thorough technicians also provided clear information on methods and expectations,

Description of Work
clean carpets in the house and refinish marble.

Category carpet cleaners,marble & granite

Work Completed On 11/21/2019

11/11/2019

Excellent work over all. On time, courteous, knowledgeable & professional. Set right to work and explained what they were doing as they went along. Would hire again.

Description of Work
DEEP CLEAN CONDO CARPETS

Work Completed On 11/09/2019

08/30/2019

The gentlemen that provided the service were not friendly when we opened the door to greet them. They just came in measured the furniture and quoted a lot higher than the original quote even though exact measurements were provided. Also asked me to sign the order even without giving any explanation. They did honor the original quote but did not offer the scotch guard on any other product for the a...

Description of Work
Upholstery Cleaning

Category upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 08/30/2019

Thank you for the review we appreciate the review

07/26/2019

First of all, the carpet cleaners didn’t show up and then postpone to the following day and then show up 30 mins after the appointment. They finished the carpet steam cleaning. Later I found out a small patch of carpet was burnt. I won’t use them again.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 05/29/2019

07/09/2019

They were super responsive, picked up phone over wknd, scheduled appointment the very next day, very reasonable quote with a few options to choose from and a job well done!

Description of Work
cleaning carpet for paint and ither generic stain

Work Completed On 07/08/2019

03/02/2019

Very well. I liked the automated text messages with schedule confirmation, "on their way", etc. Actually arrived earlier than scheduled (after calling to check whether that was OK). Got all of the stains out. Carpet took 24h to dry, as they warned me in advance. Looks great now. Only irritant was their trying to upsell me to more services than I wanted, but that's no big deal, I just said no.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning, whole house

Work Completed On 02/28/2019

01/25/2019

Great. They came out and gave me a free estimate, I made an appointment and they arrived on time. I'm pleased with the work they did and though I did not check with other carpet cleaning services, I felt their price was reasonable for four bedrooms. We only moved out what we could carry. They also called with a follow up.

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned in 4 bedrooms

Work Completed On 01/23/2019

Thanks again for selecting Lewis Carpets we will see you next time and don't forget to tell your friends. Rick Lewis

12/13/2018

My carpets looked better than the day I moved in!

Description of Work
Area carpets cleaned and 2 rooms

Category carpet cleaners,floor cleaning,oriental rug cleaning

Work Completed On 12/13/2018

Review for Lewis Carpet Cleaners & Floor Care Inc - 2658 Spring St, Redwood City, CA - 37606610

11 step low moisture carpet cleaning,upholstery cleaning,area rug cleaning,water damage restoration,repairs,tile,grout ,marble and stone

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check