HomeSmiles

Founded 2016 • With Angi since February 2017

Don’t spend all day calling multiple companies for bids and waiting around for a half dozen companies. Avoid costly home repairs. Service your major home systems. Have it all done with one call and significant savings! Gutter Cleaning, Driveway Pressure Washing, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Downspout Negative Pressure Vacate, Minor Tree/Branch Removal from Gutters and Roofs, Smoke Detector and Carbon Monoxide testing and battery replacement, Water Heater Maintenance, Garage Door lubrication, Garage Door Light and Battery Test Garage Door Light and Battery Test, Refrigerator Coil Service and Cleaning, Exterior Window Washing, Range Hood Filter Clean and Service,...

Jon R Crase Construction

Company has been in business since 1978 when Jon Crase started remodeling after stepping away from college. Jon Initially worked in the feild by himself until he felt the need to hire help, now some those same people have been with Jon for over 26 years. The company still does a lot of remodeling and also added restoration work back in 1980 where he is able to take a burned down home and turn it into something new and exciting for such a tragedy. Many restorations turn into a time to make changes and turn families back around to look forward to returning to their new home. It has certainly been a great business over the past 32 years now and what really is exciting these days is that we are now making new homes for our customer's children that are now old enough to own their own.

Pristine Power Washers

Our mission at Pristine Power Washers is simple: to provide high-quality services for our valued clients. Our team goes above and beyond to cater to each project’s specific needs. Through open communication and exceptional service, we hope you’ll find what you’re looking for with our Pressure Washing Business. For more information or general inquiries, get in touch today.

HG Staining

Hello my husband Henry Garcia and I own HG Staining. We have 5+years experience in this industry. We will stain all types of outside wood. We specialize in giving maintainance to all types of outdoor wood. This maintanance includes power washing, oil based staining or sealing the wood with a solid color. We believe in fair and equal pricing for all types of needs.

03/19/2021

Replace bathroom Light/Fan/Heater unit: Very friendly and responsive. They were even able to fix the old unit using parts from a local store. All within the promised estimated price. We would definitely hire them again! -Los Altos

Description of Work
Replace bathroom light/fan/heater unit

Category handyman service

02/19/2020

HomeSmiles did an awesome job on my townhome and crossed many long-needed maintenance tasks off my list!

Description of Work
HomeSmiles is great for many different house maintenance tasks!

Category gutter cleaning,handyman service,window cleaning,pressure washing

02/17/2020

HomeSmiles = Efficiency. As a single mom, my schedule is extremely hectic and valuable. With the rainy season almost over and my annual Spring Cleaning honey do list growing I started looking for companies that could pressure wash my driveway, clean my gutters, etc... This is how I found HomeSmiles and realized there were a ton of things that I had not been paying attention to like my dryer vent a...

Description of Work
Full Service Package - Interior and Exterior

Category concrete driveways,garage doors,gutter cleaning,heating & air conditioning/hvac,leaf removal,water heater repair,window cleaning,pressure washing,dryer vent cleaning

02/14/2020

They were thorough in their work next time they came in. It looks like it resolved the error code I was getting from my LG dryer. Definitely hire them for service.

Description of Work
Clean dryer clog

Category dryer vent cleaning

02/12/2020

Service was great really reliable company. I would work with them again.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning, pressure washing

Category property management,apartments