Acer Landscaping & Tree Care, Inc.

Founded 2003 •

California: Contractors
11/30/2022

672 5th Ave

Redwood City, CA 94063

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched

Acer Landscaping & Tree Care Inc is a professional company serving the entire Bay Area and East bay. Tree service and landscaping has distinguish Acer from the very begining. We provide rigorous training in the most progressive methods used to preserve the safety and health of trees. Our staff use the best practices from International Society of Arboriculture (ISA) tree pruning standards to ensure safety and quality for every single tree. Removing trees is not an easy task. Specially big trees. It represents a challenge and it requires a highly trained personnel to protect your property and people. Give us a call for a free consultation with one of our expert arborists. Fully Licensed & Insured!!!! 24/7 Emergency Services!! We do Pavers Pergolas Sod Artificial Grass Putting Greens Irrigation Fencing Retaining Walls Flag Stone Planting Tree Trimming Tree Removal Stump Grinding Mulching Gravel Installation Clean ups and more!!! ...

tree service (13)lawn & landscaping (10)

07/15/2021

walker K.

Eli's team was fantastic. Arrived when they said they would, with all the necessary tools and materials on hand. The team was extremely fast and thorough, and very polite on top of that. They were very accommodating with a last minute add we requested and have followed up after the job to make sure everything is working well. We will definitely hire Acer again.

Description of Work
site grading, hauling, irrigation, sod

Work Completed On 07/07/2021

06/16/2021

Jeanne G.

Extremely well. Eli is a master at communication, kept me informed of movements of his team; timing and adhered to that timing. They were respectful of special circumstances (dog). Acer Team cleaned up the site each evening when they were complete. Eli checked for feedback on the progress at key steps along the way. Perfect performance and professional approach.

Description of Work
Landscaping - removal of concrete; bushes, pruning, major clean up and laying sod.

Work Completed On 06/23/2021

03/09/2021

Richard S.

Eli and his crew did a great job trimming our very large cypress tree. The logistics were difficult. The tree is on a steep hillside, and we have many delicate plants and fruit trees beneath the cypress. Eli made sure there was no damage to any of these other trees and plants. They worked a long hard day and came back the following day to finish cleaning up. The site was left cleaner than it was when they started. Eli is very professional, has a great crew, is insured for the dangerous work they do, and very reasonable. I would definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
Tree trimming

Category tree service

Work Completed On 03/05/2021

01/09/2021

David P.

It was really wonderful. Kind prompt quote & service. Also they clean up fully after their work! A+. Very knowledgeable about trees in general. Will be saving their business card to call them for all future needs.

Description of Work
Tree removal and trimming.

Work Completed On 01/09/2021

10/22/2020

Sharon A.

It went great. Eli was very helpful in making suggestions on what would work well for my yard. He and his team came in and did a great job in two days. I couldn’t be happier and will definitely have him back in the future. Eli was a pleasure to work with and understood what I was envisioning for my yard.

Description of Work
Landscaping and Tree Trimming

Work Completed On 10/21/2020

10/16/2020

GAIL F.

I was contacted by Eli just after I put a request for prices to do the above work. He made an appointment for the next morning. After I made the decision to hire him, he started the work on the following Monday. He removed two 60 ft. trees. He and his crew were extremely organized and efficient with their time. Trees were removed along with all debris. The cleanup of the both front and backyards were great. I would highly recommend him for work and plan on having him back to prune fruit trees at the proper time.

Description of Work
Remove trees from backyard and general clean up of front and back areas of house

Work Completed On 10/15/2020

10/15/2020

Gail F.

I received a prompt reply & he came the next day for an appraisal. His price was very fair & started the following Monday. He & his workers were efficient. careful & thorough. He was on time & work is very consistent. I additional requested a clean up with wonderful result. I will definitely hire him again!

Description of Work
Tree removal of large pine tree

Work Completed On 10/15/2020

07/30/2020

Jennifer E.

Eli and his crew did excellent work taking out some holly trees looming over our house and deck. They were very careful not to damage anything, were very thorough getting all of the stumps out, and left the place really clean.

Description of Work
Tree and stump removal

Work Completed On 07/29/2020

07/24/2020

Aaron W.

Acer Landscaping & Tree Service were a pleasure to work with. They provided a fair and reasonable quote for removing several trees and their stumps in my backyard. Since the owner was in my local area, he was able to visit the site and provide a quote on the same day I called. The owner and his crew were onsite early and worked efficiently and professionally while maintaining social distancing and/or wearing of face masks. I'm very pleased with their services and will hire them again for future work.

Description of Work
Tree Service

Category tree service

Work Completed On 07/24/2020

07/20/2020

William B.

Eli called and made an appointment... and then just never bothered to show up, call to explain or make any excuse. All too typical in my experience with working with (most) contractors. I know the good ones are out there. If only there were a service to find them...

Description of Work
Tree limb removal and overall trimming service.

Work Completed On 07/20/2020

I replied to you through the app asking for an appointment and never got an answer from you.

Tree services, Hardscaping , Landscaping, Lawn and Yard work, Tree trimming both residential and commercial, Pavers, Decking, Mulching, New Sod, Irrigation and more.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal