EWELL CONSTRUCTION

Founded 1972 • With Angi since June 2006

Ewell Construction has developed and preserved long-term relationships with clients by understanding their need, maintaining our reputation of excellence and honesty while creating quality and timely solutions. For the last 40 years the majority of our workforce has come from referrals which is a testament to our performance and commitment....

Art Hoffstrom Builders Inc

We are licensed general contractors specializing in residential remodeling. In business since 1978, we are 2nd generation builders. We are licensed, bonded, insured and do everything to code. We take pride in our work, providing our clients with the highest quality workmanship and materials. Personal supervision is offered throughout the project. We offer designs and plans unique to each client and their projected budget and use only professional and licensed tradesmen on our projects.

Rinedi Company Llc

Parks Roofing & Painting Inc.

Being a Roofing and Painting contractor in Santa Monica, we are committed to not just meeting, but exceeding the expectations of our clients. We service all roof types, including repairs, new installations, roof coatings, as well as full service interior and exterior painting. It is important to be able to work together as a team to ensure that you get the quality of work that you want, need and deserve. Our goal is to help make that happen for you. We offer a variety of important roofing and painting services all while using only the best materials to get the job done. You get the finest in craftsmanship, customer care, products and even pricing. Over four decades and three generations of hands-on, industry related experience means that you get the best quality in workmanship and results. Quality should always matter when it comes to your home. This is especially true when it comes to your roofing. The bottom line is that you need to be able to rely on an exceptional service provider for your roofing and painting needs. There is no reason to settle for anything less than the best. Please the expert, George Parks for all your Roofing & Painting related needs!

Offers by Parks Roofing & Painting Inc. on Angi

07/13/2016

We were very pleased with the company. Darrell Ewell is knowledgeable and highly experienced. His prices are very fair. The workers were always punctual and worked diligently in a professional manner. We discovered a serious defect in our building, which they repaired for us. We would highly recommend Ewell Construction as a contractor for your project(s). The entire project included waterproofing...

Description of Work
Waterproofing to prevent future leaks in rainstorms.

Category concrete repair

07/05/2016

Before finding Ewell, we had new stairs, a porch, and a landing built on a 3 story building. Some of the stucco had to be removed to install the new stringers. We contacted Ewell to remove enough stucco to get back to where there was good paper and to then replace the stucco. As well, they put new stucco on the entire underside of the new stairs and the new support posts and around windows we had ...

Description of Work
Stucco replacement and new stucco, plaster patching, deck waterproofing

Category decks,plastering,stucco

10/07/2013

Great responsiveness. Property is a rental in a different state than where I live, so had to coordinate a time when I could fly in. They were very accommodating w/ my schedule. The work was completed on time and looks great. A little pricier than I would have liked, but otherwise good work.

Description of Work
Replaced about a 10' x 3' strip of concrete walkway.... included removing part of fence, backfilling dirt that had eroded away, installation of rebar, repour and put fence back together.

Category concrete repair,fencing,hardscaping

We completely understand how valuable your time is and are happy to accommodate all our customers! Working for you was a pleasure and we look forward to hearing from you again soon. Thank you for taking time to review us, we are pleased to hear you are satisfied with our work.

01/21/2012

I did not call back for my estimate. He could have told me when he was at my house that he was leaving for vacation and would not be able to get me the estimate right away and would that be okay or he could have worked up the estimate before he left. I do give him credit for at least being professional enough to admit he screwed up and apologize.

Description of Work
I called for an estimate and Darrell came out within 24 hours to look at the job. I needed a 4 foot retaining wall replaced. The current one was falling down. This was on a Thursday and he told me I would have the estimate next week. 2 weeks later he left a voice message on my machine telling me that he went on vacation and forgot to do my estimate and if I still wanted it to let him know.

Category hardscaping

We strive for excellence in customer satisfaction and we apologize if we did not meet those expectations. Our company values honesty and we are glad that we were able to share that with you. We appreciate your feedback and will take it into consideration. Thank you for your review.

02/03/2011

A two-man team worked for several hours, one inside the house looking for water leaking in, and one outside spraying water at isolated points on the roof and balcony. They uncovered several unexpected places where rainwater could pool and cause the interior leaks.

Description of Work
Detected source of leak that occurs when it rains.

Category water damage restoration,earthquake retrofitting

We appreciate your review and are pleased to hear how satisfied you are with our work. We're grateful to have such wonderful relationships with our customers and look forward to working together again in the near future.

12/07/2010

We had some difficulties with members of the work crew. Then, nine months later, we discovered a can of some roofing material still on our roof. They removed some portions of the roof and didn't put it back up. There was several little issues that became a problem. The owner is very, very good though. He followed up with us, and made sure things were done better in the end. His crews needed more s...

Description of Work
They came to repair our upstairs deck patio.

Category decks,earthquake retrofitting

We're glad we were given the opportunity to show you how important your satisfaction is to us. We appreciate feedback from our customers and take it very seriously. We understand how valuable your time is and we thank you for reviewing us.

11/08/2010

excellent. adjusted his lunches around my baby's naps. professional and good quality work.

Description of Work
demolition of concrete steps, pour new concrete steps. install pipes for drainage.

Category concrete repair

Working with you was a great pleasure and we thank you for reviewing us. Knowing that our customers are completely satisfied and would use us again is of great value to us. We appreciate your review and look forward to working together again.

11/17/2009

I had had several contractors come and give me estimates. All of the others were way out of my budget range by several thousand dollars. Ewell Construction came out and check the work needed and found a much more economical way of doing the needed repairs. They even primed all the new wood even though they knew I was going to have the painting done by another company. They arrived at least 15 minu...

Description of Work
They repaired/replaced all of the wood trim on three buildings that had either termite and/or water damage. They also replaced a section of damaged roof over the dining room and another section of roof over the garage.

Category roofing,water damage restoration,woodworking

Doing a great job and making sure it's cost effective for our customers is extremely important to us. We always strive to do what is best for our valued customer and are grateful you were able to benefit from that. We appreciate your review and look forward to working together again in the near future.

03/16/2009

The price turned out cheaper in the end than what I originally thought. They cleaned the mess and were so good that I didn't notice they were here. We are enjoying our new patio.

Description of Work
They specialize in flexible rubber surfacing and I got them to put down a whole new surfaced water proof deck on my front patio.

Category decks

Accommodating our customers is always first on our list. We're pleased to hear you felt valued while our work was being done and that it seemed as if we "weren't even there". We always strive to make sure the customer is as comfortable as possible. Thank you for your review!

07/27/2006

This company does very nice work & has been helpful in responding to problems that inevitably arise during construction projects. They are very knowledgeable & experienced in waterproofing & are willing to tackle condos, which other contractors seem to avoid.

Description of Work
Ewell Construction conducted a water test to find out how water was entering as exterior wall. Ewell then devised a plan to fix leaking areas, which included waterproofing 2 large windows. They removed stucco around the windows, installed waterproofing paper, etc, rebuilt the moldings around the windows, restuccoed, & painted. They also dug out & sealed a large planter box.

Category basement waterproofing

We're very pleased to know you would hire us again. We always strive for complete customer satisfaction and will continue to use our expertise to help our valued customers. We loved working for you and appreciate you taking the time to give us a good review.

Ewell Construction provides quality tile installation for residential & commercial buildings and homes, as well as repairs & restoration in bathrooms, kitchens, floors, fireplaces, interiors, & exteriors. We are qualified to use all types of materials such as travertine, marble, granite, slate, mosaics, glass, terra-cotta, ceramic, & porcelain tiles. Also, water testing, leak detection, waterproofing, room additions, earthquake retrofitting, etc.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express