CASA ALEGRE

Founded 1985 • With Angi since April 2008

1820 SPEYER LN STE 3

Redondo Beach, CA 90278

2 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR LABOR. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEES. EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER HOURS SERVICE APPLIES. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL.

12/30/2014

TERRI M.

On time and neat

Description of Work
Washed windows and screens did a good job

Category window cleaning

06/25/2012

DONNA K. B.

I met the owner couple of years ago when the company was cleaning windows for my neighbor on the third floor seems like they did a good job. Their battery died and I have him had staples and he never forgot me and he offered to give me a good price and I said okay. He remembered me he was very prompt in getting back to me. He was there to getting things done and last minute things done that was the guy who cleaned my carpet he wasn't able to clean the sofa so he has been doing that. They were really nice. They did a good job. I never had any complaint. I would use them again if needed to.

Description of Work
I used Casa Alegre for window cleaning couple of months ago. I had them re-screen my sliding door and washing windows.

Category screen repair, window cleaning

05/10/2011

Karla B.

The inside of all windows were cleaned along with the window sills and window tracks. The outside of the windows were cleaned with a pressure washer first and then again with a squeegie and rags. The screens were hosed-off and then dried. I am extremely pleased with the job Casa Alegre did. They were very professional, organized, and paid attention to each corner of every window. An excellent job!

Description of Work
Casa Alegre cleaned all of the windows and window screens in my one-story home. A crew of 3 individuals worked for more than 2 hours. My windows were extremely dirty and they did an outstanding job cleaning both the inside and outside of all windows as well as cleaning the window screens.

Category window cleaning

J.R. Screens

We provide high-quality, affordable windows, window screens, and screen door services in the Los Angeles and Orange County areas. J.R Screens provides customers with fast and friendly screen services. We pride ourselves on a great quality of work and use products made in the USA.

Bright View Window Cleaning

BrightView window cleaning is a family-owned business based out of Moorpark 15years experience, We specialize in residential & commercial services including professionalism window cleaning, solar panel cleaning, gutter cleaning, and pressure washing for the Ventura County ,L.a county, Santa Barbra county What makes our business different?Every service comes with a 7-day rain guarantee - if it rains within a week we will come back and clean the outside again for you free of charge. We use only environmentally We clean windows all year round * Professional: Fully insured, background checked employees. * Superior window cleaning * Fast and reliable service *Windows thoroughly cleaned inside and out * Frames and seals wiped clean * Screens removed and hand scrubbed *References available from satisfied customers *Show covers (booties)worn inside home along with towels for any droppings

2022 Super Service Award

Zero Smudges a window cleaning company

Hi Angie list friends This is Zero Smudges a window cleaning company reaching out about your claimed deal for Window Cleaning. You rating after analyses of ur google photo online is ur french windows in the front pose higher routine maintenace in addition it is unknown the back patio side whether these window are straight vinyl or french glass windows and whether ur configuration has allot or a little moving whether it is inside or outside Our approach is holistic and part wise to get a through all window cleaning experience we still charge flat rate before discount at 100.00 foe manuel labor on windows and power washing $159 with a twi man team. Even if ur just planning go simple planning to which i ask ur real purpose down the road. having said this it is ur home we are invited guest however we know the business of cleaning and maintaining so it behoves us to do routine maintenance once a year. So here in is the feedback to help is not based on price but well based on seniority at this time we have an accumulated age by our total referal’s by our happy client list of much blessings more more or less for physical hotter weather in southern California enough to retire on for my colleague and myself to do another business. However we love window cleaning Maybe ur the right fit but if you are not we thank you for reading this back and challenge yourself u deserve zero smudges don’t you! Sent by Winston Tyau Keep with the plan get zero smudges to work for you today! (562) 556-9130

Offers Coupon

RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL, WINDOW CLEANING, POWER WASHING, SCREEN REPAIRS.