CASA ALEGRE

Founded 1985 • With Angi since April 2008

2 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR LABOR. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEES. EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER HOURS SERVICE APPLIES. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL. ...

Beach City Screens

We specialize in high quality security screen doors, retractable screen doors, and custom swinging and sliding screen doors. A bulk of our work is for custom pet and child friendly solutions. We are also able to do repairs on currently installed screen products. We are an owner operated business with over 10 years of experience.

Offers by Beach City Screens on Angi
Los Angeles Pressure Washing Inc.

Los Angeles Pressure Washing Inc. is located in Southern California. We started out servicing primarily homeowners and small commercial accounts but over the years invested in larger commercial trucks and customized equipment designed for industrial and commercial cleaning jobs. While our primary focus is warehouses, parking garages, loading docks, etc., we also have years of residential cleaning experience. Due to federal and state laws, we recover and recycle our water, making the job site EPA compliant. During the cleaning process, the wastewater runoff is eliminated. Our equipment recycles wastewater, which then can be reused, minimizing water consumption. We offer pressure washing services for exterior surfaces including but not limited to driveways, exterior buildings/homes, walkways, steps/stairs, decks, and sidewalks. We do not offer sandblasting services for surface preparation. Please don't hesitate to call for service-related questions.

House and Roof Washing

We are here to soft wash your home and roof looking to remove moss, algae, and other buildup. We also provide pressure washing for gutter cleaning, any concrete or driveway. Your satisfaction is our primary goal.

12/30/2014

On time and neat

Description of Work
Washed windows and screens did a good job

Category window cleaning

06/25/2012

I met the owner couple of years ago when the company was cleaning windows for my neighbor on the third floor seems like they did a good job. Their battery died and I have him had staples and he never forgot me and he offered to give me a good price and I said okay. He remembered me he was very prompt in getting back to me. He was there to getting things done and last minute things done that was th...

Description of Work
I used Casa Alegre for window cleaning couple of months ago. I had them re-screen my sliding door and washing windows.

Category screen repair,window cleaning

05/10/2011

The inside of all windows were cleaned along with the window sills and window tracks. The outside of the windows were cleaned with a pressure washer first and then again with a squeegie and rags. The screens were hosed-off and then dried. I am extremely pleased with the job Casa Alegre did. They were very professional, organized, and paid attention to each corner of every window. An excellent job!

Description of Work
Casa Alegre cleaned all of the windows and window screens in my one-story home. A crew of 3 individuals worked for more than 2 hours. My windows were extremely dirty and they did an outstanding job cleaning both the inside and outside of all windows as well as cleaning the window screens.

Category window cleaning

RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL, WINDOW CLEANING, POWER WASHING, SCREEN REPAIRS.