Unlimited Carpet Care

Founded 1990 • With Angi since December 2011

Unlimited Carpet Care: Family-owned and operated since opening in 1990. Specializing in personal customer service We are 100% dedicated to promoting a healthy indoor environment using cleaning agents that are biodegradable, non-allergenic, leaving no residue and completely safe for everyone. Commercial & Residential Services....

Patriot Floor Care

Patriot Floor Care, is a a military veteran owned company, serving Moreno Valley and the Inland Empire for carpet, upholstery, tile and floor cleaning. We value honesty, integrity and loyalty. We provide our services at the most reasonable rates that we can afford, in order to maintain our business. Our goal is to establish a loyal customer base who value our work and will call him regularly for their needs. Let us help you enjoy beautiful clean carpet today! Welcome to Patriot Floor Care. Providing the Inland Empire with Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning and Area Rug Cleaning for both Residential and Commercial properties. Our Customers are simply the best and receive nothing less. which is why all of our work comes with a 30 day guarantee. If there is a problem with an area. we've cleaned, we will return and re-clean that area, at no extra cost, even if an accidental spill occurs during the 30 days. Our commitment is to provide a long lasting cleaning which promotes a positive environment for your home or office. Contact us for pricing information. 877-769-3389.

Pure Maintenance of Southern California, LLC

4-hour mold removal - FREE Inspections - Lab Certified Results Advanced Mold and Virus removal with lasting protection. No-demolition mold removal with guaranteed results. Over 50,000 spaces treated with our patented dry-fog EPA verified, non-toxic, child safe, pet safe and food safe treatment that leaves no residue and is completed in just a few hours. Air quality testing from a 3rd party lab included with every job. Eliminate mold and viruses and keep them away for good with our EverPURE lasting protection that keeps your home, business and auto mold, bacteria and virus free. Trusted by hotels, airlines, cruise lines, military and law enforcement, schools, and home owners nationwide. Free inspection and estimates.

Trinity carpet and flooring solutions

Trinity Carpet & Flooring Solutions is committed to providing the highest quality of customer service, products, and staff while maintaining fair and competitive pricing. We will be the leading provider of Carpet and flooring solutions in our community and surrounding areas. We will accomplish these goals with thorough on the job training, quality products,while maintaining a safe and positive work environment. We will reinforce our mission with honesty, integrity, and a student mentality. We will always be considerate to our customers, staff, and service partners ever changing needs.

11/03/2015

Karl G.

Description of Work
Cleaning Carpet

Category carpet cleaners

05/13/2013

Mary F.

It went well overall the estimate took about 30 minutes. He was very thorough but I chose not to use their service at this time.

Description of Work
I called and scheduled an appointment for an estimate on my tile floors. I had tried to strip the coating I had put on three years ago. I was having trouble getting all the coating off. The owner of the company was the one who showed up. He was on time and very professional. He did a through job and e-mailed me the estimate. It seemed a little high but it was alot of floor to strip and clean. I decided to finish stripping the small entry floor myself and put off the entire house for later in the year. I would use this company in the futrue if I need their services.

Category carpet cleaners,floor cleaning

Hi [member name removed], thank you nice comment about my services Thank you very much for your business

12/03/2011

Kim A E.

All work was accomplished in a professional manner. He kept me informedvof progress and problems as occuring. A pleasant experience.

Description of Work
Mr Guerrero cleaned the grout between tiles on the floor and applied a protective coating. He cleaned the composition hardwood floors and applied a protective gloss coating. He instructed me concerning proper care and cleaning of the tile and hardwood floors. The finished product was lustrous and added greatly to the appearance of my home.

Category carpet cleaners,hardwood floor,upholstery cleaning

Thank you for the comments, I enjoyed doing this job and this member was a wonderful customer. Our number one goal has always been “Customer Satisfaction”. We know that everyone would like to get the best job for the money they spend and we make sure that you do. We are 100% dedicated to promoting a healthy indoor environment using cleaning agents that are biodegradable, non-allergenic, leaving no residue and completely safe for everyone. Thank you for considering doing business with us.

Carpet ,upholstery Cleaning,Wood floor finish restoration Emergency Water damage andTile care. VCT Floor cleaning and waxing

Ask for details.