California Landscape and Maintenance

Founded 2015 • With Angi since February 2015

Complete Lawn Care Services for Commercial and Residential Properties...

Coy Land Techs is owned by twin brothers Matthew & Marcus. We specialize in landscape construction and maintenance. From initial cleanup, to design, to install, to post maintenance; we are your full surface landscape and hardscape company. We believe quality over quantity and stress this during every install. Invite us out to chat about your landscape dreams, get a bid, gets ideas, and most important get your landscape project done right.

With over 15 years of successful business, you can trust us to get the job done right. We always strive to provide such a complete and efficient service that you never have to attend to your lawn again, giving our customers exactly what they want--no more and never less. For professional and reliable haul away, dump clean up, and lawn care services in Riverside, CA and the surrounding areas, hire World Peace Basic Lawn Maintenance today!

We are a small landscaping business that have clients in many cites for many years. Cities such as Ontario, Rancho Cucamonga, Claremont, Pomona,and Upland. Clients usually are seen on a weekly basis to maintian lawns and landscapes, but we also cater to one time jobs like sod installation or clean ups. Prices range and vary due to size and workload for each account/client, but estimates are free and will travel to give estimates. So give us a call and ask for Art. Phone calls are prefered. Thank you. Also services LaVerne & Fontana

06/27/2016

I wish I could tell you a different story, but the initial contact was so unprofessional nothing further will transpire. He did answer the phone, at least, I guess.

Description of Work
Nothing. I called the number listed on here and the person just answered the phone "hello" rather than answering the phone as a business might. It was clear that I had woken someone up even thought it was 9:30am on a Monday. I asked if I might speak with "Joey" since that is the name provided on here. He replied that it was "Joey." I asked if this was a business or personal line and "Joey" stated it was a personal line. Not a very professional opener. I won't be going further with this company.

Category landscaping

Installation of New Lawns, Sprinkler Systems and Drainage Systems, Fencing, Patios, Decks, Retaining Walls, Patio Covers, Walkways Low Voltage Lighting Systems, Sprinkler System Repairs, Decorative Walls

Satisfaction