SUNRISE EXCAVATING & PAVING

With Angi since July 2010

06/14/2013

Ronald M.

It went pretty well. Scheduling is a bit tough as they fit "small" jobs in between "large" jobs. They show up when they say they will and get right to work. Everybody is pleasant and professional. My only real complaint is that they work so fast that detail work is sometimes a bit lacking. It is nowhere near disqualifying in my view, I just think that their supervisor should walk around after and make sure the minor details are taken care of. They are obviously in a hurry to get on to the next job, but an extra half hour would push their grade from a B to an A. I would use them again and, in fact, plan to have them make an asphalt curb for the uphill side of my new driveway.

Description of Work
Repaved driveway and paved dirt road

Category pavers, gravel

08/11/2011

mike C.

They made it look easy hire the right company their wont be any problems MAKE SURE THAT ANY CONTRACTOR IS A LICENSED WITH THE CSLB

Description of Work
We called Sunrise to have our Driveway sealed the crew they sent out was on time and did a outstanding job, Ken of Palo Cedro

Category pavers, gravel,driveway pavers

06/13/2011

Julia N.

You call them and they deliver building materials. Their services are really great. When you call them they are really polite on phone. When they delivered the material, they miscalculated the amount. They called me and apologized for that. They are very honest. They called and credited me the amount. They are honest and courteous. The driver who comes to deliver the material is very good in navigating the truck and is very professional. I will use them probably this week.

Description of Work
I used Sunrise Excavating & Paving to order building materials. I got concrete and gravel. I used their service a week ago. I have used them for soil for bunch of times. I always use them for some or the other work.

Category pavers, gravel