Air-O Service

Founded 1976 • With Angi since June 2014

Heating, Air Conditioning, and Custom Sheet Metal Fabrication. NO JOB TOO BIG or SMALL! Air-O Service isyour multi-service heating and cooling specialist serving the northstate since 1976. From commercial to residential, we have you covered. We install service and maintain air-conditioners, heat pumps, furnaces, water heater, geo-thermal and hybrid heat systems. We also install air cleaning, filtering, exchangers and humidifiers. Need a new up to date thermostat for your home or business? We can do that too!...

Asap Heating & Cooling

A.S.A.P. Heating and Cooling has the experience and knowledge necessary to make sure that your project is completed on time with quality service and workmanship. Full sevice, sales and installs.We will go above and beyond no matter what. Let us show you the difference that true professionalism can make! Call us today! Owner - Curtis Orloff A.S.A.P. Heating and Cooling started in 2007. I worked for a lot of big companies, and was tired of over charging customers to try and meet my quotas as a technician and a salesman. I started A.S.A.P. Heating and Cooling with a promise of no price gouging! I pride myself on high quality work at and affordable price. All new installs come with a 10 year parts and labor warranty.

Integrity Heating, Air & Solar

Integrity Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. was established in 1998. We began installing high efficient heating & air conditioning systems and after many years in business, Integrity wanted to help their customers save even more. Integrity has created a long history of educating customers, homeowners & business owners about the huge loss of energy that can take place in various areas of their home and businesses. With that, Integrity has now incorporated Solar into the list of services & products offered by Integrity. Darrin began working in Solar in 1984 while residing in Hawaii during one of solar's peak seasons for approximately 3 years. He has always been very interested in alternative resources. As the climate changes in many aspects environment, economy, increasing costs of utility rates, Integrity continues to help their customers be as efficient & as comfortable as they can.

10/18/2019

Doug R.

Very satisfactory experience. Former home owners recommended them and for twenty (20) years they have answered every call and fixed every problem. The service guys are pleasant & savvy pros who get things done right. They also offer a SENIOR rate.

Description of Work
Heating and air conditioning

08/21/2018

Nancy E.

Excellent! Fixed both times. This company is the best ever! I am a landlord to 2 renters and they make everything so easy for us. They called our renters for us so we didn't have to be the middle man. Jan in the office is very nice and professional. Thank you Jan, you're the best!

Description of Work
First time: Checked on a/c that wasn't working. Second time, the cool and filter needed cleaning.

01/04/2018

Stephanie D.

Fantastic. I called for service to repair the heater on Monday and on Tuesday Jack sent out a technician and my heater was fixed within an hour. Very professional very knowledgable and I would definitely hire them again! Thank you Air O Service.

Description of Work
My heater unit stopped working in early December. No heat in our Grandma apartment. (Serious problem!)

12/05/2017

Julie D.

See above. Cannot recommend them highly enough. This could have gone poorly, and because of their training and professionalism, they kept at it until they had the solution. We are so grateful!!! PS. They loved our Cardigan Welsh Corgis too.

Description of Work
We have an older model heat exchange unit in Red Bluff , as it is getting up in years and parts become scare we thought we'd have to completely overhaul this and take on the expense of an entirely new HVAC unit. Enter Airo!!!! Nope, no need, their guys are A-1, top of the list, hardest working guys ever. They researched and found the appropriate replacement switches and parts and didn't break the bank on them or the install. They were concerned for our comfort, and knew we'd be heating with wood fire until the parts could be found. They even offered to load up the inside fireplace wood box with the firewood outside !!! Who does this? They were super professional, knowledgeable, kind and thoughtful and resourceful out of the box thinking guys. We so appreciate them!!!! We expected the bill to be super high, instead it came in under budget. They even changed out our thermostat for a more current model.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,metal restoration

01/17/2017

Kay P.

Air-O Service is top notch! Quality service at a great price. They were very concerned about my cost. They didn't try to "upgrade" anything or sell me a new unit. I have been using them for over a decade on numerous projects. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
HVAC unit motor went out.

04/16/2015

Joel L.

They came in an fixed the wiring, and they did a great job.

Description of Work
They worked on my Heating and A/C unit. They had to fix an issue that the company I had before caused - they rewired it wrong.

10/29/2014

Yolonda G.

Air-O Service did an exceptional job-----as always. Prompt, efficient, professionals. I have been using their services for well over 20 years and I have never been disappointed. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Replaced my 30 year old HVAC unit.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for posting it is always good to hear feedback from our customers, we appreciate your business and loyalty!

09/19/2014

Theresa C.

Technician showed up on time was very personable and did a minor repair plus cleaning or my unit. It now runs less and I have cool air in the room where he reattached a dropped duct connection!!

Description of Work
system maintenance

06/20/2014

kathy H.

He came on time and was very personable and was quick to check out the cooler letting me know what he was doing, what he recommended and even let me know to tell my neighbor (we share the roof) that her pads needed to be replaced. Was very happy with the service and will use this company again.

Description of Work
He checked and serviced my Swamp Cooler.

Category

Air-O Service

Founded 1976 • With Angi since June 2014

8759 Airport Rd 1A

Redding, CA 96002

Air-O Service offers professional installation, service and repair on all makes and models of heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems and provides a complete metal fabrication service. We specialize in energy efficient systems including Geothermal and high EER/SEER equipment with air tight ductwork meeting California Title 24 code specifications. Air-O Service furnishes the highest efficiency equipment at an affordable price based upon your needs.

Plumbing repairs on hot water heaters.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available