Rancho Santa Margarita Lock & Safe-RSM Lock

California
California: Contractors

14 San Ricardo

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688

FOR A QUICKER RESPONSE, PLEASE CALL OVER EMAILING...THANK YOU! For over 20 years, RSM Lock & Safe Inc. has served the Rancho Santa Margarita, California area with a commitment to service and value. We appreciate your interest and look forward to earning your business. Established in 1987 as Rancho Santa Margarita Lock & Safe, RSM Lock & Safe, Inc. has the experience and expertise to get the job done right the first time. Bob Slama, sole owner-operator and local resident, uses only the finest tools and materials to provide you with the lock and security installations and repairs that you are looking for. Once we’ve helped you with your needs, you can rest easy knowing that you and your family are safe and secure. No Storefront Available. Mobile Only....

locksmith (93)

07/22/2020

The locksmith dismantled the lock, removed the broken key and replaced the lock. He also lubricated the lock. It now works fine.

Description of Work
The key broke off in the lock, and I couldn't get it out.

Work Completed On 07/09/2020

04/09/2019

He was very punctual and I received a call before, to advise me of his arrival. The work was done in a professional manner. I will definitely hire them again! Great job!

Description of Work
Re- keyed 3 door locks and installed 2 new locks.

Work Completed On 04/08/2019

01/23/2019

These guys are great. I was going to install a smart lock myself, as I do most stuff myself, but then saw in the manual that I didn't have the correct specs. Bob and his son helped fine tune the spacing and saved me a lot of time and headache. They are very experienced and highly competitive, you couldn't ask for a better service provider. They also replaced a garage deadbolt and handle which used to be a pain to lock/close and now operates very smoothly including added security around the strike plate. Definitely will keep their number handy.

Description of Work
Smart Lock Install, Lock Replacement, Rekeying

Work Completed On 01/22/2019

01/11/2019

I can't say enough good things about Bob and his son. We just moved into Mission Viejo, and I wanted to get new locks on the doors. Bob and his son were prompt, courteous, they did not up sell me on things I didn't need, their prices were very fair, and they were extremely fast. I would not hesitate to use RSM again, I hope the rest of the stuff we do with our home is this easy and efficient.

Description of Work
New Locks and overall security check on our home

Work Completed On 01/11/2019

07/23/2018

Bob and his son were awesome. They were prompt and professional. They had a difficult rusted lock to deal with and handled it great. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Locks re Locks were replaced on 2 doors and an outdoor gate. This was in mission Viejo.

Work Completed On 07/20/2018

09/04/2017

It went well, they are very nice and explain everything well.

Description of Work
Repaired locks and replaced front door handle.

07/18/2017

RSM Locksmith responded quickly to a message sent via Angie's List. We scheduled an appointment for the next day; we agreed to three-hour window. Service pro was professional and courtesy. Quite satisfied with this company. Another home project finished!

Description of Work
Re-key five locks on three doors; replacement keys

05/26/2017

Great! Bob is so professional and helpful. Would call him in hot second if we ever need his help again.

Description of Work
Bob helped us with a bunch of things - old padlock removals, sticking door locks/handles, etc.

Work Completed On 05/23/2017

04/06/2017

Fantastic, I live out of the area, work was performed fast and efficiently. Tenant was happy, I was happy. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Repaired two locks that were broken. Parts were needed, Bob took care of getting what was needed.

Work Completed On 04/06/2017

10/12/2016

Unbelievable, amazing, honest, fast service. I called, Bob came right over, he diagnosed the problem, and then told us how to contact the company to get a free replacement. I wish every service we needed had such an honest, hard-working owner. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!!!!! A+++++++++++

Description of Work
Repair front door lock.

Work Completed On 10/12/2016

Locksmith Installation, Sales, And Repair - Deadbolts, Re-Keying, Mailbox Locks, File Cabinets, Safes, Panic Hardware & Pushbutton Locks.

Automobile Ignition Keys & Door Re-Keying.